30 day roll, lets do this

I don’t have any of Jets cuts, but he’s welcome to my seed library if that’ll help.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

11 Likes

I can send him the Permenant Marker cut again when the time comes

9 Likes

Jet knows iv got him covered just let me know I’ll send cuts of everything I have

Paps

15 Likes

Glad Jet is OK! Anything he needs or wants I’m sure we can get to him. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Thats fugging lame, Jet ceded from any sort of argumentation and did not push any agendas, he only posited his previously stated opinions.

9 Likes

So, he’s been suspended while the associate of a known scammer, who is in contact with that scammer and has benefited from the scamming of said scammer plays victim and is still here. :man_facepalming:t2:

I have not received cuts from Jet, but I have a few things and he’s welcome to anything I have.

12 Likes

His account doesn’t say it’s suspended so idk what’s up :thinking:
Can he login but not post?

6 Likes

DrGonzo13’s account doesn’t show “suspended” either, but I think his ability to post is limited to mod response

4 Likes

Ah, yeah that’s a shadow ban

5 Likes

🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷it’s in the shadows

6 Likes

He never sent me anything but if no one has any fritter, I can volunteer the same cut. :metal:t2: Much love jet. Obviously anything else I have if he wants it

7 Likes

I don’t have fritter unfortunately
But I’ve got a few

7 Likes

We can remedy that paps. In the name of jet :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’d offer but I don’t think I have anything jet wants :joy:
Pretty sure he said he tossed the TK :thinking:

Did someone get the Romulan cut saved at least? I have an S1 but not Jake’s cut.

6 Likes

I would probably trade everything I have for that TK cut! :pleading_face: :rofl:
I’m not sure if he sent the Rom out to anyone. He was well over sending stuff (I think) at the time he had her.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m working on whoring her out soon :joy: Temps prevailing…

And that was my thought too, I’m not sure anyone got that Romulan to be able to save it for him…

9 Likes

Jet said getting rid of the TK was a mistake. He pulled some out of cure recently and regretted it ever since. Im sure he’d be ok if you sent another cut.

11 Likes

Sounds like a plan :wink:

8 Likes

Definitely get him that TK cut back and let him have another go at it. He loves Wedding Cake, so he has to love TK. Haha. Maybe he just didn’t like how it grew or something though.

6 Likes

I have his WC, Tahoe, and ICC, but due to still continuing landlord issues I failed to get cuts of the Rom and Goji that I paid FJ to send him. I’m not worried, nor any way unhappy, I didn’t have room for him to send them and that’s 100% on me.

1 Like