A Shadey spot to paint

No but I’m about to scroll through to find it. :+1:
Edit - you truly have a gift and by the look of it a lot of patience.

3 Likes

Adding shadows to the building, more depth to the clouds, and got the forks about right now.

Highlights to the windows are looking OK. Added some spikes and detail to the jacket.

Roughed in the detail on the skull, tweaked the forks more. Going to start adding the flames in next.

8 Likes

I can not write my name.
I try to paint an it was horrible
You are so amazing I can not believe anything could hinder your gift.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. My neck is having a good try at messing up my skills, I just have to paint bigger pictures on more forgiving surfaces now lol.

2 Likes

Very interesting. I’m in with that kind of stuff. I have seen some of your art this is the first time I’ve stumbled across this.

2 Likes

If it helps any, my Ladys Grandmother is 101 an swears that’s what keeps her alive.
It takes her 15 min to get from coach down hallway to bed but the Dr’s say to her Painting stimulates a part of tge brain that keeps u mentally sharp.

She paints probably 200 a yr still.
Beat cancer twice.
If you ever need paint supplies let me know

7 Likes

I will have to hit u up when I need a portrait.

2 Likes

The one in the middle I paint that picture all the time. I actually got art scholarship in high school. I did a watercolor Picture of some woods. My tree is always on the right.

2 Likes

I hope I am painting as well as she is if I get to her age.

Yep its constantly challenging your brain trying to work out whats not looking write, and definitely helps concentration and memory as well as muscle motor skills.

4 Likes

Man absolutely amazing skills brother! Never cease to amaze me ! Mad Respect!
Peace

3 Likes

You amaze me. @Shadey One Love.

3 Likes

The middle picture was part of a project. It was about space. You just didn’t draw the house you draw a little bit here then move around. That’s so cool again. One of my oldest style drawings I posted here. I’ll have to find it. On OG

2 Likes

I would love to see it
@Hemp

2 Likes

Not too long ago, I had instrumental help from a fellow OGer, telling me details, pointing out whether I was still letting light in when I shouldn’t, and indeed I was. I got that fixed, and now my flower room is with great “night” conditions! Every time I had a doubt, when asking, always got a reply. And lately, as usual, I still have doubts, and I still ask questions, and he has helped me every single time I’ve needed. And now, to my surprise, I happen to find out he’s an artist, a great one at that!! No surprise! When I look in retrospect, a person totally willing to help me as an act of kindness, knowledge and true friendship, I can only say there is an amazing person here, and his/her (pardon my not wanting to be mistaken!) name is @Shadey!! Thank you! One more friend!! :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

:blush: your welcome man, I am just paying it forward :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers buddy, I saw your text, I have wanted to try a Bob Marley portrait for a while, he has got a similar face to Snoop Dog.

3 Likes

Thought you might like :+1:

4 Likes

Some more done.
Started to clean up the blacks with over spray on them plus a bit of shading here and there, and started putting in my flames.

Adding some reds in now. Hands are shaking bad today :frowning: pictures are a bit blurry.

Yellows going over the reds creating some hard edges on the flames with some stencils then to hit with some orange candy.

12 Likes

Man, your daughter’s boyfriend is one lucky dude!! Lol, seriously though that t-shirt is epic!!

3 Likes

That t-shirt needs to be framed and not worn :ok_hand:

3 Likes