Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

Who longtooth ?

3 Likes

I dunno. Triple coop sob story I imagine.

4 Likes

Well darn. Sad to see and hear, but still a lot of cool and awesome people on here. We canā€™t let a few take our kindness from us along with whatever else they stole from users on here. Also, Karma still makes these with a different male and all of that too. But, I know free beans are much better and maybe some wanted to look into what the F2s put out. Sorry to all who lost anything or were hoping for these beans.

15 Likes

Some people are just crappy, I feel wholeheartedly for the people that donated stamps and gear to these last few scammers that have hit around here. With the way the community is, there is bound to be people taking advantage of it. Live and learn, canā€™t let them sour what weā€™ve got going on!

7 Likes

Doing the run would have been an obvious way to prove sceptics wrong. The sudden exit feels like it was not really the plan to go through with it. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

I doubt he ever had any intention of going through with it. Trust building.

5 Likes

Yea, i think im going to stick to just doing give aways from now on and not bother conmecting with people here anymore. Even though i use a safe addy, i almost gave my real addy to topshelf to hang out and go fishing. I have never done the forum thing and the scammers are all over it would appear. I almost made a trade with leetdood but it seemed sketchy so i bailed, turns out i was right.

13 Likes

This is a sickening trend and to be honest has me thinking twice about remaining on this forum.

Did I join this website at a time of turmoil or is this how it is?

Reluctant in remaining a contributing member :frowning:

8 Likes

Yes this is it.

Itā€™s usually a bastion of charity and kindness. Except me. Iā€™m very mean.

22 Likes

The game isnā€™t full of Stand Up guys but thereā€™s more here then anywhere else Iā€™ve been.

28 Likes

And the fucking guy is now active on IG and ICMAG with the same handle.

6 Likes

Of course, isnā€™t that the move TopShelf did too?

1 Like

There are a multitude of good , giving, knowledgeable people here. Itā€™s just sad when the scammers take advantage. They have to live with themselves.

It seems to me that this scam with "Kami, TST and Leetwood " might be connected.
Mods do have it under watch.

I will still give with an open heart knowing I donā€™t have to look over my shoulder.

35 Likes

I donā€™t think trust building @Foreigner i think he knew he had reached his limit ( hussles in pm was going to eventually catch up with him as jet was going public ) and was a last grab
The boo went so well he said fuck it and squeezed the unorg in

3 Likes

Just one kiwi a day could help you. Enjoy it with the skin. Mmmh fluffilicious.

9 Likes

I would be triggered but Iā€™ve learned to control myself with kiwi therapy.

8 Likes

Kiwi killed the thread. Kiwi is good.

2 Likes

Kiwi: responsible for all subterfuge in the world.

2 Likes

Anyone who is also a regular knows exactly who Leetdood is and the game he plays. This run was never anything other that a shiny object to dangle in front of everyone, delivery was never going to happen.

I stayed quiet hoping he would prove us wrong, not the case.

Itā€™s hard to sound the alarm on a person/account when the group is so warmed up to them.

19 Likes

Anyone who buys or acquires by trade anything from at this point is just as low in my book. Thatā€™s helping a thief steal.
The same shit was pulled in his fishing escapades. Reposting the same old photos from another site as current photos here.
@Herbie if I behaved in a similar way and didnā€™t even make an effort to address it with all my ā€œbrosā€, Iā€™d have anxiety too.

4 Likes