Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

That’s a bit harsh; or you just mean trading with him? Trading is part of what makes this place great.

I saw the fishing shit too.

I’ve been using a No Stress method, that you can use to Choose when the seed is ready. Plantings with a Straight tap-Root is Easy

21 Likes

Was reading about leetdood and cuthut discord on another forum. Apparently he shut it down because of anxiety as well. Getting caught stealing can def lead to a certain type of anxiety

13 Likes

I hate picking them up when they are wet.

3 Likes

Latest news: i have anxiety.

5 Likes

How much do you want ?

3 Likes
6 Likes

I freaking love Kiwi.

4 Likes

Everything you have and anything you can borrow. Preferably cash but I’ll take anything.

Man the jokes I’m missing waiting 15 minutes Also kiwi is a demon fruit.

5 Likes

This 100%

Cut Hut is all you need to know about Leetdood

Many other Discord regulars that could chime in on this, but @Hoss is on it.

7 Likes

I have no idea of leetdood whole track record apart from the late visible “debates” and I am not speaking to defend them.

Bad track record is quite common, including from people that are not scammers. There are many reasons why sometimes beans aren’t sent.

Now as you say we’ll never know if this run would have happened or not. I just did not get the move to come in this thread in such manners, while moderators are most likely already on it. Specially since the message was a bit cryptic for people that did not follow the other thread. Not really a clear warning.

I’m also still having Bert’s story in mind, and I fear false positives if things are handled this way. Better let moderators dot their job IMO, and give them informations when we have some. I’m just calling for a bit of self-control from everyone.

Edit: posting what you posted just above for example, would have been much more effective :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s 78 days later. Odd coincidence. :thinking:

5 Likes

You just don’t know what you’re talking about man. And I’m not going to break it all down for you. But this isn’t the first time I’ve publically explained this before and people like you will eat up his game like lunch. Alot of people know what’s going man you just don’t seem to. People have left here because of this situation. People who make this place a better site. And what would I wait for? He’s already affected a few of my friends… do you think they’ll get those packs back? Hell no.

Edit: was wrong, leet did return the stock.

14 Likes

Oh I didn’t know he ran CutHut. I was on there for at least a few minutes :joy: awhile ago. I thought that one was knowingly sending out/selling infected cuts :thinking:

2 Likes

I think everybody I being quite self controlled here and is doing some healthy venting.

14 Likes

Seems like the see no evil, hear no evil approach to member communications allows for scammers to wade through the site with ease and allows for them to do it in the open, relying on community silence to thrive in the scam . What good is a feedback thread if people are scared to call people out?

22 Likes

I’ve had members come at me HARD for calling out scammers. Just for them to continue to do it with immunity. Its a big issue with the site. Sit back and shut up, or get tons of blowback for speaking out.

17 Likes

I think I’ll stick to co op run seed runs. Pay the distributor. Done.

6 Likes

Keep it real and don’t expect nuthin from nobody, and it’s all good. That’s how I see it. Fly above the bs :airplane:

11 Likes

For the record I’ve never had a trade go bad. But they’re usually freebies with no strings attached. I give them away and if someone want to send back, cool.

20 Likes