Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

Yup! He was in on it

7 Likes

Iā€™d say he was in on it more like protecting his friend with incomplete information.

But thatā€™s just my take.

7 Likes

Lol, fuck me. Blame Canada

4 Likes

It was a big ugly mess.

6 Likes

Nope, donā€™t do that.

22 Likes

Iā€™m so confused. This is way over my head. Haha. Was he collecting clones and stories on here to start his own clone shop or something? Is that the gist?

3 Likes

Yeah scamming everyone out of $50 bucks for stamps, not honouring trades, not paying for thingsā€¦

But yes likely clone shop.

10 Likes

Not bad going , for someone with crippling anxiety lol

6 Likes

Crippling anxiety? Now that is amusing. I wonder what might cause that?

You do realize who you are talking to?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a bad trend going on here latelyā€¦
Kami, Leetwood, Topshelfā€¦

21 Likes

He was just trying to humanize himself. Effective.

5 Likes

Or ā€¦ are they all the same? :thinking:

12 Likes

Youā€™re not the only one with that theory!

9 Likes

I canā€™t help but think some, if not all are the scammers of the past as well. I mean if you keep being successful in getting over, with the mentality it takes to do soā€¦ why stop if there is little to prevent them?

5 Likes

They live far apart. And only one of them would be considered effective.

3 Likes

perhaps roommates? Spouses? I mean if my spouse was a cheat and a liar and I was helping them scam, I could see where anxiety might be an issue

This type of scammer doesnā€™t feel anxiety he feels the giggles

8 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve got bad anxiety soooo letā€™s do two coop seed runs , thatā€™ll sort it ( red flag )

12 Likes

Donā€™t know much here. Been watching the drama. Always find itā€™s best to keep speculation to a minimum and be kind and charitable wherever one can. Folks are dynamic creatures beset by challenges big and small from within and without. Forgive and move on where you must. Karma is real. Itā€™s just a weed. Weā€™ll grow more.

20 Likes

Apparently he got the same guy up for stamps three times.

2 Likes