Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

7 Likes

Again, OG has an ignore feature that can help save your sanity.

6 Likes

Scammers and crooks will exist anywhereā€¦ Even in a circle of friends, there will always be someone willing to take advantage of others!!!
Unfortunatelyā€¦
Despite having little time here to get to know who is bad or not, I made some good friendships and found some old friends!!!
In any case, it is regrettableā€¦ Like me, I believe many others were looking forward to this race!!!
Life goes onā€¦

:metal:t3:

7 Likes

No not again!

14 Likes

Hey. Any of you guys that are looking for Karma based gear. Thereā€™s 3 packs of Pedal Driven Kush for auction on the current DD fundraising auction. Pedal Driven Kush is a Biker Kush open pollination using 2 breeders packs from karma. Total population was 16 females and 4 males that where open polled for a total of 64 different possible breeding combinations. All seed was mixed together. Only available at the auction.
:v::grin:

26 Likes

May i ask what happened? Why did he abandoned this project?

I still have some beans leftā€¦ i have bought today 5 stemps (International 1,10ā‚¬ stemps)ā€¦
if nobody wants to trade i gift them away for freeā€¦

Maybe i get like 300 seeds give it a guy who make the Coop here and he coveres like 30 guys 10 seeds each? Everything for free like it should be.

But why this here is abandoned? I dont understand oO?

Btw - i have the ā€œnewā€ Headbanger with Biker Kush V 2 not the 2014 Biker kushā€¦

I Send 8000 Headbanger F2 seeds to Samenwahl and Cannapot, they giving it away for free.
They are already few weeks in the fridge there (they already recieved the seeds)ā€¦ so i think i did a great job? Getting Free fire seeds to everyones handā€¦ but if few guys here are still left with 0 beans and they really wanted the headbangerā€¦ i could help out?!

I already mentioned that so oftenā€¦ but i had 2 phenos.
One was so sativa (i call it Sour D line) because it looked like Sour D.

The other one was more hybridā€¦ much more kushyā€¦

If @santero is cool with it (he already got his headbanger F2ā€™s) maybe i send him the beans and he gets u covered up if he is fine with that?

I dont try to be a fucking heroā€¦ but that shit sucks. Did he got money or? I dont understand this situation.

I already got like i mentioned before 8000 seeds out to Samenwahl and Cannapot and like 50 letters here to guys (mostly USA)ā€¦ this shit is getting expensiv (1,10ā‚¬ per letter) but i cannot let this standā€¦

I am new (maybe 6 months) for giving free letters out, so at the start i used vessels, that was stupid because the post office mashine destroyed the letter?! Few didnt gone throughā€¦ but i beat the system with these washersā€¦ but for transparency i should say thatā€¦ iam not perfectā€¦

Btw, the next thing i do is the Sour Tangie for EVERYONE for FREE!
No money, no clones, nothing i want for that in return.
But of course i accept seeds, after u recieved your letter :DDD
(iam honest ^^)

38 Likes

Not sure what you mean

I wouldnā€™t dream of doing any explaining to you. Iā€™m here to stay. Go start a thread with your ā€œget over it campaign.ā€ You can even pop it in the sponsored section.

8 Likes

Yeah, I can only realy guarantee me at the end of the day. :v:

8 Likes

A note to the community.

As has been stated prior, if there is evidence of nefarious activity, it should be reported to the moderators.

We had most recently made note of this when additional accusations had occurred in the BOO thread.

But ā€¦ what often occurs (paraphrased)

Someone: ā€œBan this person.ā€
Moderators: ā€œWhy?ā€
Someone: ā€œHeā€™s a scammerā€
Moderators: ā€œCould you provide us with the detail. Provide some evidence?ā€
Someone: ā€œFuck you. I ainā€™t giving you shit.ā€
Someone: ā€œIf you donā€™t ban that person, Iā€™m going to leave, This is all your faultā€
Moderators: ā€œUh, okā€

As you can see, such interaction is not useful in the slightest. All we know is that someone is mad about something. May be true but it is difficult to verify as such.

For stuff like this, we are not going take action or ban anyone until we have an understanding of what is occurring. In addition, the moderation team will handle the detail much of which primarily occurs behind the scenes while we adjudicate the concern. We also may take deliberate and coordinated action to reveal more detail or spur other actions. We may also leave the door ajar to allow for resolution.

We desire to maintain decorum within the forum and to ensure that moderation actions are not rash, that they are documented, reasoned, and are well understood. The BOO thread is an example of post documentation that is more than sufficient to inform others ad infinitum.

There have also been plenty of examples where the accusations are later found to be completely bogus. And, there have been examples of individuals literally being set-up by others.

None of this is enjoyable in the least.

Again. If there is evidence of nefarious activity, it should brought to the attention of the moderators.

Now. In other news, for stuff like this:

ā€œOr if they are buddies with the mods so they defend them and punish the person doing the calling out!ā€
ā€œThe fact that the mod team allows medman to be a sponsor should tell ya all you need to know.ā€

with your limited information, you had better be damn certain that you can back up what you are implying. We are not going to be your whipping posts.

As far as leetdood, heā€™s abandoned this project as indicated earlier. He has received some donated seeds. Itā€™s remains up to him to return them or come to an agreement with his counterparties. To be seen.

34 Likes

Btw i did the job so i can show plants, fuck this guy for scamming u guys.

the more kushy pheno.

49 Likes

I didnā€™t mean you should leave overgrow, I just mean you should take the depressing convo to discord or elsewhere because of the dark cloud this holds over the whole site.
No campaign starting here lol Iā€™m not a politician, just donā€™t want the drama here

5 Likes

:100:% seen this a few times in the 5 or so years Iā€™ve been here :joy:

A brief web search and look at icmag says none of his genetics are what he says they are, possible doxxing of customers, poor clone shipping, possible taking of payment but never shipping, etc
https://www.icmag.com/search/410726/?q=Medman+scam&o=date

https://www.rollitup.org/t/med-man-brand-seeds.976910/

27 Likes

Not a fan of the ā€œThatā€™s who says it thatā€™s doing itā€ argument. Itā€™s just reversing the timeline.

3 Likes

Hey i did had message an COOP Guy here.

I will send Headbanger F2 Seeds to him, he will get these seeds to you, because iam to poor to send again 50 letters my own he will do it.

@Swe-can is such a nice guy, i did my first UK ATTITUDE order and it was sended to him, he put so much stuff in it and got it to meā€¦ so i think that is a good way to say fuck u to this piece of shit that scammed yall.

I got lots of free seeds - i hope i can give the lovely community something back :slight_smile:

24 Likes

@Kushking902 I think itā€™s more than just once a year
I think Iā€™ve seen 3 already at least and this year is only 6 months in
: )

8 Likes

To be fairā€¦youā€™re in this thread thatā€™s pretty closely tied to that other thread. Maybe only consume the content that makes you feel good? Spitting your truth back and forth really only adds to what you say you donā€™t like.

Anyway. I recently grew to not like leet. I felt he was complicit in everything tst took based on the frequency of conversation he claimed to have with him. I was a bit of a dick but I wanted to hear his answers and not the chatter. Iā€™m still genuinely curious why he abandoned this. Has there been a reason made public other than telling the mods to clean up the shit on his plate? I understand not wanting to do work for a community that is ragging on you. He also seemed to really ramp up activity right around the time the boo thread went down. Idk. I donā€™t wish poorly on the dude but some honesty goes a long ass way

23 Likes

Heating up in here I seeā€¦ howā€™s everyone doing today?.

Hey hereā€™s my takeā€¦ fuck leet topshelf and kamiā€¦

We should turn our focus on how to prevent dolts like that fasterā€¦

8 Likes

I know what youā€™re sayin, but the more it heats up in these 2 threads it spills over more and more to the rest of the forum. Itā€™s at the point where silencing these threads wonā€™t help eliminate the drama, itā€™s a disease thatā€™s spreading rapidly

@ifish This is true, it has been a shit year. It used to be once a year until the floodgates of new members opened up. Three years ago it wasnā€™t bad. I guess higher volumes of members equals higher volumes of issues arise.

11 Likes

The site needs to stop enabling them

Duty of care

They control the public feed

If you get scammed on pm then thatā€™s your responsibility , nothing they can do about that

What changed from 3 years ago that change the dynamic of the site ??? Why the big influx of new members @Kushking902 dibbs

5 Likes