Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

Yay at @beebud generous offer! Thanks a lot! :+1:

7 Likes

I just got my hernia surgery and am recovering. The seeds will most likely get popped after this.

13 Likes

Hope youā€™ll get back in no time to enjoy the spring!

3 Likes

Hope ALL is positive for ya, Bro!!! Donā€™t overdo things, give your body time to properly heal. Much success in all things, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

But just for the recordā€¦ I did Headbanger F2ā€™s preservation.
Got 16 seeds instead of 10 or 12.
I used 10 Seeds, all sprouted and were actually very simular.

Theyā€™re Drying now since 4-5 days.

Male was stresstestest, the shit out of him to be honest. Was stableā€¦ i hold him till day 50 of flower, just to be more sure that the off spring will have less of a hermie problem.

But a male stood out and 2 females. One in flowering showed me the Sour D trait.

I did stress tested, of course, so to much Nitrogen in flower and they really dont like it and they look ugly with way to much leafes in the budsā€¦
The other one was just the best female, looks awesome, heres a picture in case u like it.

Btw, they dont like thaaat much light @leetdood just that u know.
The ā€œUgly Sourā€

The ā€œbestā€ in form of health, vigor and smell, it was in fact, the beeest smelling plant ive had from all Headbangers:

64 Likes

Recovery seems to be on track.

I ordered a 100watt qb last night. We will see how stuff fits where, but I will likely use this new qb to veg the plants for this run. Typically my plants donā€™t get a lot of light so they veg super slow, and I will need the extra light and lead time to get this done in a timely manner.

Just keeping you guys posted.

24 Likes

Just found this topic. Pulling up a chair.

beavis-and-butthead-headbanging

6 Likes

I am late, but watch now.
All the best for your run !

4 Likes

Glad to hear your recovery is going smooth.
Thanks for doing this CO-OP.:v:

4 Likes

Hey @leetdood ! Glad your surgery is over and hope recovery is fast and smooth! Always seen you active on Lemā€™s NW47 breeder casts and I can tell youā€™re a very passionate dude when it comes to killer genetics!

All the best brother and best of luck with this run!

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @BuckeyeBeanz

Recovery is steady but slow

14 Likes

The older I get the more I realise that slow and steady certainly wins lol. Glad to hear youā€™re on the mend mate :+1::sunglasses::green_heart:

6 Likes

Glad to hear the surgery went well @leetdood !

4 Likes

Glad to hear the recovery is going well

4 Likes

@leetdood Iā€™m glad youā€™re recovering well, brother. I recently had a hernia problem, actually a tear between L2 and L3. I couldnā€™t walk for 4 months and almost a year to recover. Give your body a rest, but donā€™t get complacent. Get up when you need to and make an effort, to heal your spine the ideal is to do a little of everything and alternate between lying down, sitting and standing. You certainly had this instruction but I am making my contribution because I care. I hope you recover soon sir! Keep us informed

10 Likes

Good luck on your hernia recovery! I had hernia surgery a few years ago and after the initial few weeks of tenderness it really got a lot better overall (compared to before the surgery)

5 Likes

Thank you! Itā€™s going slower than I expected, but fingers crossed

7 Likes

It always goes slower than expected or wanted :disappointed:
Important thing is an uneventful recovery

3 Likes

Unfortunately I did hurt myself a few days ago. So I went back to taking it extremely easy.

5 Likes

My buddy is struggling with this. Heā€™s one of those guys that canā€™t sit still. He had cataract surgery which wasnā€™t good. Heā€™s been back 4-5 times in a month.
The instructions are no strenuous movement. Heā€™s not doing well with following the instructions, I really believe heā€™s caused the last repair being to active

5 Likes