Abandoned co-op run. Karma Headbanger

@beebud @Hotrods_and_hounds @Budderton

Leetdood is abandoning this project. You should request that any donation made, if is the case, is returned or otherwise. Topic will be closed once appropriately settled.

16 Likes

A real shame it came to this.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you and I (and many others) fully support what youā€™re doing. I, for one, would be happy to help with distribution, whether the support is financial and/or via labor. I assisted with a distribution last year as well as the year before. Running co-ops is a lot of work as is distributing seeds. Distribution is also expensive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for assistance, and the community as a whole is happy to help. If anyone disagrees, I recommend they distribute 50-100 packs of seeds and see if they still believe it when theyā€™re done.
Please donā€™t allow a few naysaying MoFoes discourage you.

16 Likes

Ok then. Ok then.

2 Likes

This run was approved for co-op, so distribution wouldā€™ve been mostly handled by the co-op group.

Distribution troubles is not the reason this was abandoned.

13 Likes

another run down in flames , getting to be a regular occurrence here lately

5 Likes

Itā€™s a pity that it has come to this pointā€¦ Regrettable!!!
Iā€™ve already had Headbanger here in my garden, but I donā€™t know its originā€¦ I was super happy when I saw the race being held.
Around here, itā€™s very difficult to obtain Karmaā€™s beansā€¦ The prices are extremely high, and there are great chances of them being confiscated by customs!!!
Itā€™s not worth the riskā€¦
This would be a great opportunity for many gardeners!!!
But above all, to friend @leetdood health is what mattersā€¦ I hope everything is fine!!!

:metal:t3:

9 Likes

Getting quite pissed off of the witch hunt atmosphere some big mouth are prompt to infuse here. It leads to harassment and override the role of the moderators.

6 Likes

Do your homework, Iā€™ve been around leet on servers and forums for 3 years. Letā€™s just say heā€™s not got the best track record. If my comment connecting him to the very recent ordeal with his buddy is enough to topple the whole project it wasnā€™t likely to happen in my opinion. I very well could be and may have been wrong about that.

But even after dumping a pile of shit on Lokis desk and publically blaming him for it, you guys still validate and stamp it? Like I said when he called me a piece of shit, Iā€™ll let him be in peace. You guys want him here regardless of his actions. I have no motivations other than to keep this place my favorite place to interact with the community. @funkyfunk

44 Likes

After running 3 packs of herms i mean karmas gear, 2 headbangers and one sowahh, I honestly wasnā€™t expecting much :joy:

Looks like Leet might be done here tho? :thinking: Hasnā€™t logged in or posted since that last one in here

6 Likes

What ā€œsituation on the websiteā€ is he talking about?

2 Likes

Too much detail. Fleeing scammers.

7 Likes

Did he at any stage properly condone his friends actions ?

Maybe before all the details came out.

5 Likes

Listen. Hereā€™s how you mute members.

Click their profile and change it from ā€œnormalā€ to ā€œmuteā€ or ignore and set a timeframe

10 Likes

No no donā€™t mute me!

21 Likes

I have you on super-friend watch. Donā€™t be silly.

15 Likes

Scammers make up a percentage of the users on this site at all times. Sure the % is low. But it still exists. Likely this user has a new account and is showing off his collection and offering trades already. Did invest a lot of time into it. Not much $/hr unless he(she?) just enjoys getting over.

1 Like

So leetdood was also in in the scam?

2 Likes