Afghaniganza 3: Girls Gahn Wild

Wanna get rid of it …rey

3 Likes

Whew. I’m looking all excited at a couple NL#5 x Blue Dream beans and my stomach sank until I realized you’re holding Black Dominas.

2 Likes

Males BD X BA

Last week, I culled out 5 males, and then topped these males to keep them in line. Took pollen one more time. I will probably chop these today and start cleaning up the tent. Still have another 2 weeks or so before I’ll need space to start flowering and doing early selections on the LDxCQ. Space is cleared in my other tent for the S.A.D. S1s. I’m curious to see how those will compare to the Black Doms I’ve grown before.

These males are pretty different from each other. The shorter one reminds me more of the Black Afghani side, while the taller one is more like BlackDak. I’ll probably use both and stave off further male selection, until I can see how they perform. I will probably want traits from both, and I’m a sucker for slowing the bottlenecking. Polygahn, being more or less a 6-way is gonna my most ambitious project. It’s already taken 5 crosses to get here, so what’s a few extra generations of inbreeding.

10 Likes

Here’s a few macro shots of the male flowers. Some good resin coming in on both.

15 Likes

Nice man! Can’t believe I missed this thread.

Great work being done here :sunglasses:

Will be following along!

4 Likes

Simply but emphasized WOW bro!!! Heads off <3 mmhh Chapeau :wink:

2 Likes

::drools:: for four twenty

3 Likes

Being the dirty ole man I am, I came to see the Ladies
WooHoo

7 Likes

:joy: I’ll show you my tits, but you gotta check out my balls first. :cherries:

10 Likes

I saw your Balls a few posts back
They are real and they are spectacular LOL …

7 Likes

LowDak x Cherry Queen

The hunt begins for a suitable female. There’s gonna be lots of pre-selection going on here. She’s gotta look amazing from start to finish.

18 Likes

Got enough to dig through it appears

3 Likes

Some pretty impressive males letting it all hang out!!

3 Likes

Been a few years since I had black Dominica your males are looking good !

5 Likes

LowDak x Cherry Queen

BD x BA Flower Day 41

Not too much to say here. I gave all the little squirts a squirt of the TM-7 today. They’re just doing their thing.

The BD x BA is the only remaining fem I kept of the seeds I hunted for a male. Looks very much like Black Afghani. I’ll probably go back to the well if I want to continue this line, but it’ll be nice to get a taste. :yum:

16 Likes

All lookin nice and healthy!
I like the looks of the BDXBA, Beautiful girl!

3 Likes

She’s a humble little plant, but I think she’s going to start bulking pretty soon. Lots of resin coming in, will probably be a nice stiff indica smoke. Probably 3-4 more weeks on her.

7 Likes

Little ones have made measurable progress, so it’s a good time to update.

Moved a bunch to new pots today. I’ll give them a week or two to develop in these and then it’ll be transplant and flip time!

19 Likes

Really like the consistency.

2 Likes

Couple days in the new pots and they’re faring nicely. I’m really hoping to see some preflowers this week.

19 Likes