All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

Hola Gang

Got news from DeeCee
he got the package and
it will be mail to the next one

Enjoy

Bare

5 Likes

That is good to hear. :slight_smile: The postal strike is not making things easy.

tbd

4 Likes

THANK YOU TO WHOM UNSUSPENDED ME, I APPRECIATE IT!!! … …moving on now… Sorry guys… I was accused of “MASS PMING PEOPLE BEGGING FOR SEEDS”… This community is known for its great seed sharing traits and helpful members!!! … This is the only and first community I’ve participated in so I was unaware asking for seeds was frowned upon. Sorry for anyone I may have offended.

As for the AMAZING MAIL I Recieved… I took what seeds I liked and exchanged with a few I just received from an amazing member and it will be off to the next person. Please remember Ontario Canada post is on strike(was) and now they are playing catch up. Sorry I thought I was suspended till Xmas eve so I never bother to check back here on OG but I ramdonly thought I would and Boom I was signed in and now happy :blush:… Btw… My mass PMING was a whopping 4 people… Lol.

9 Likes

Asking for seeds isn’t a problem in a thread, its only when you ask via unsolicited PMs for seeds it is deemed begging. We’ve had some issues with beggars here on OG at one point. I had a guy at one point demand free seeds and he only wanted autos or fems :laughing:. I believe he was the one that started the auto ban for begging in PMs.

11 Likes

no worries man…you’re not living life until you get in trouble and on “probation” at least once! :smile:

Living on the edge…how will you know where the edge is until you cross it? Didn’t George Carlin say that? Or Andrew Dice Clay? :smile:

9 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread

Merged from Free clones and seeds thread.

@Deecee00, please keep us posted. @OntarioBud is waiting for the package.

7 Likes

Package safely made it today.

Happy holidays everyone.
OB

9 Likes

You got it :slight_smile: yaaah thank God was getting worried.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

So what’s the deal here
who’s on next
some people are invest
in this, would be nice if
participant light up the story

Thanks

Bare

5 Likes

Yeah for real whats the deal here?
@KronicKuz??

2 Likes

I finally got it back and sent 2.0 out

4 Likes

2.0 must be pretty stacked!!! Cant wait

4 Likes

I’d love to be in 3.0

3 Likes

Did you get my email in this train… I have some nice articles to share

2 Likes

Probation sucks, bad. Especially when it comes with a 7pm - 7am curfew! Not an experience that I wish to repeat.

And no, I’m not looking to get in on the chain. Nothing to share that I’d take a chance on sending out for fear of building a bad rep.

3 Likes

Where or how can I get free seeds through by postal mail if possible or plants? Thanks

1 Like

Read a bit before you post…

5 Likes

Great first post!
Plus letters

6 Likes

Been seeing a lot of these kinda first posts here lately. Lol

4 Likes