Anonymous4289's Corner

They sound tasty,hope for black cherry expressions

2 Likes

from what i remember one had a strong fruit punch smell on stem rub

2 Likes

another frequent update:

plants are overwhelming right now, especially the “strain A” pure sativa … much bigger and really taking up space. it’s a shame the big sativa might not finish in time, we’ll see…

17 Likes

just finished sorting the seeds from my jar of apollo ape (my strain, apollo 11 x rare darkness). i’m lucky to have found these seeds, my main bottle full of them became polluted when i spilled black snow seeds into it on accident. now they’re pure apollo ape. now all i have left is to tackle my last jar. rare darkness f2s. going at a rate of about a jar a day.

7 Likes

Been watching your Apollo Ape @MissinBissin is growing. Looks good man.
That big sativa looks super happy. :+1::v:

3 Likes

I love the canna plants siding the house. Especially the big sativa. What about taking a couple cuttings now that it’s reached maturity and flower them out?

You should take an upstart of the big sativa during a bright and sunny day. I think it would make for a excellent photo

1 Like

@Fortman420

i realized i could take like 100 cuttings, lol. these are strain A (the sativa) and strain B, outdoors. i just made some indoor strain A (three different phenos) crossed to strain B male. just finished sorting seeds. so i can sample each strain from outdoor while growing testers indoors. i’ll be running some of them with other strains i made. i’m definitely expecting something good.

2 Likes

I figured you were well into your plans with this. I appreciate the updates and photo bombs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

instead of tearing down and replacing my tent i’ve decided to get one more good run out of it. the zipper is broken but i’m hoping the 3 ‘sherbert runtz’ i put in there will do alright and not herm out. do you guys think this is a bad idea? i have them in a small tent but they could really use the space.

1 Like

If its a stable strain I don’t think you’ll have an issue on them going herm.

1 Like

beautiful grow man, Sativas can really stretch and take over.

1 Like

absolutely. i didn’t expect any of my outdoor plants to get this big. thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

transferred my 3 sherbert runtz aka shruntz over to my 5x5 tent with a more powerful LED. transplanted 2/3 into 3 gals but ran out of soil for plant 3. i’ll tackle that problem and take a pic tomorrow.

7 Likes

just repotted plant 3, the small one. 2 were done a couple days ago. very weird yellowing and shading on them. i had them under a mars hydro ts1000 if i remember correctly. they haven’t gotten nutes yet as i just transplanted them. if you know what the yellow/shading is feel free to chime in and let me know.

11 Likes

rare darkness f2s sorted. more seeds than i thought there would be. i’ll have to give away some of these in the future.

9 Likes

here are a couple pictures. mainly from each side of the plants. it’s very difficult to take pictures because the plants are too big and take up so much space i can’t get my camera/phone more than a couple feet away from them. there are 5 plants. the big sativa is all 1 plant as you can see in the first pic. reaching for the sky.

16 Likes

forgot to mention, the rare darkness F2s seeds are striped. might be pointless to mention but i felt it was worthy of an update, lol.

3 Likes

just removed the lower leaves on my outdoor, here are a couple pics:

17 Likes

sherbert runtz. not the best looking plants but it is what it is.

9 Likes

things outdoor are looking good. the “strain A” sativa is a beast. can’t help but walk through it as the sidewalk is blocked by the plant. i don’t know how these plants are going to start flowering. i had them in flower for a couple weeks before putting them outside. no signs of flowers but one or two of the “strain B” have tiny buds on them which is really weird. way early to see the buds they’re putting off. odds are the strain A will never make it to fully flowering.

2 Likes