Anonymous4289's Corner

just a couple outdoor pictures: i think those ‘marker’ balls are at about 4 feet but i’m not sure. these plants are getting big, lacking space. i don’t know what to do with them, lol.

14 Likes

the plants are all now taller than me and i’m somewhat tall.

5 Likes

seed sorting… aka seed jail. not trimming but still a pain.

5 Likes

1 jar down, 2 to go.

4 Likes

Tedious but satisfying when the pile builds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just scored me some Soloberry #2 and Chicago Purple Diesel through DD server auction.

2 Likes

awesome. feel free to update if you grow them out. especially that chicago purple diesel. :+1:

2 Likes

You will be the first to know. :+1::v:

1 Like

i believe @Rhai88 is responsible for that. big thanks to him. eventually someone(s) will grow them out.

3 Likes

2nd jar down, one to go probably tomorrow. back pain keeps me from tackling the last jar. jar 2 filled a pill bottle to the brim, literally couldn’t add another seed in there. i guess that’s a good thing.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I think I sent out 5 packs of yours today. Busy times… very busy. lol

Still waiting on a few people to make their picks. Quite a few CPD and SB goin out! :wink:

4 Likes

that makes me happy. hopefully it ends up being something i can be proud of, lol. hoping for the best.

5 Likes

Soloberry day 22

8 Likes

cool. they’re looking nice and healthy. had to spin my head around to see it though, lol.

3 Likes

@Rhai88
let me know when you run out of CPD. if you’re still down for it i’d love to get a bunch out and i can throw like $20 in with the seeds.

1 Like

I just sent out like 8 more packs today. Well spread out…

Chem Fuego F2’s, CPD, and SB#2 alike… :metal:t4:

4 Likes

just finished sorting seed jar 3 of 3. all 3 are strain A (three different phenos) crossed with a strain B male. i’ll be running some once i get my tent taken down and replaced. just glad the seed sorting is over. almost as bad as trimming, just different.

6 Likes

Dunno why this camera does that,

1 Like

Ok the un-retarded version.

Oh what’s the stretch like, last several strains
I have run got huge with 3 to 4 weeks veg.

What is the strains family tree?

4 Likes

@Toker1

[goji og x solo stash]
goji og = nepali og x snow lotus
solo stash = hollywood pure kush x snow lotus

4 Likes