Anonymous4289's Corner

Regardless whether Strain A is in flower or not Its still a looker even if she has some Jungle britches

2 Likes

Soloberry about 12 days in to flower
Supercropped and sexed.

10 Likes

Very nice gardens brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I’d say when it flowers, it may touch the roof and need to use the windows to check the plant. :grin:

I like how you’re not telling us, I love a good mystery.

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 Likes

yeah i want it to be top secret. if it turns out good i want it to be my “official strain”. naming it after myself sort of.

4 Likes

here are a couple pics of my plants progress. i couldn’t take individual photos because they are pushed together but the first pic of “strain A” is one plant. they sure are getting big: gotta go water them now.

14 Likes

while waiting for my chinese food i took another pic of my big “strain A” from another angle so you can understand it’s size.

14 Likes

Love some Chinese.
Damn that’s a pretty plant and huge to.

2 Likes

Haha! That’s insane!

1 Like

just a couple indoor pics right before watering. i’m not sure what i did or didn’t do to these plants but they look terrible. they’ve had issues from early on. at least hairs are starting to show.

12 Likes

unrelated to what’s going on in here. but about a year ago i gave someone some sunshine daydream flower. they stopped smoking but still had some left over unbeknownst to me. she has back issues and the other day she tried some because her back pain was too bad. she said it was amazing and worked immediately.

7 Likes

Great your friend found some relief. My wife has degenerative bone disease and our homegrown is her sole pain relief. I just get stoned.:grimacing:

3 Likes

@SunGrown

i was just diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and arthritis (i guess arthritis of the spine). i still have to get my neck checked out in a couple weeks as that’s fucked up too.

4 Likes

i’m too embarrassed to post pictures but my 3 sherbert runtz aka shruntz plants are in terrible shape and i don’t know if i can make them recover. it might be best to start over. i posted them in a “diagnosis” thread but the responses are mixed and i think i figured it out but the damage is already done.

3 Likes

Happens to all of us. I know how ya feel though im not comfortable posting my plant problems either.
For me i don’t want to cast shade on breeders about issues i most likely caused. Hope that makes sense. Lol

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that man. Back problems suck. I shattered a vertebrae in my back 25 years ago, but my surgeon must of did a pretty good job putting me back together. Got some extra hardware thats worked pretty well so far.
My wife doctors answers were to feed her a ton of narcotics. It was a mess.
Now her meds are edibles chased with a joint.

4 Likes

always a better option, :+1: when it works anyway…

2 Likes

I agree. She definitely has days it doesn’t, but her quality of life has improved tremendously compared to the alternative. The addiction was a horrible thing to overcome. Shes a strong lady. Was hard to watch thats for sure.

2 Likes

Soloberry 26 days in, supercropped
Defoliated, fed.

8 Likes

just a couple outdoor pics:

14 Likes

Some absolute beasts there @anonymous4289

3 Likes