Anonymous4289's Corner

What Fortman said :arrow_heading_up: +1 :+1:

Interesting differences in the leaf width between strain B #4 and her sisters. Looks like it will be fun to explore, I hope you have a blast doing it… :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Those leaves are awesome, man!

1 Like

yeah, my only concern is flowering the pure sativa, we’ll see if they finish flowering in time.

2 Likes

i think you’re seeing the branch from the sativa plant A leaning past the strain B plant 4. the 3 and 4 are fairly similar. plants 1 and 2 don’t look so good because they were squished together but they’ll be fine. i really like strain B plant 3.

1 Like

thanks for stopping by @Fortman420 , @Gpaw and @GreenGardenerGuy and whoever i missed.

3 Likes

and @lophophora.ca , i see all those 14 likes, :+1:

3 Likes

here are my outdoor in no particular order. i’m worried they’re reverting back to veg.

9 Likes

the strain A sativa plant has hit the 6 foot mark. looks like there is plenty more time to grow.

3 Likes

watered my outdoor, the plants are getting bigger than expected, especially so soon. everything is getting all squished together.

2 Likes

They look amazing @anonymous4289

Great job

The last pic I see a lot of sativa in your future lol
:joy:

Paps

3 Likes

i just finished pulling dead leaves, still have to sweep them up so things are currently a mess.
they’re droopy but you can see most of the plants. 3 strain A females and 1 strain B male.

Strain A, Plant 1

Strain Plant 2

Strain A, Plant 3

Strain B male is up front in picture of female 2

i like the structure of plant 2 best, but plant 3 has been a bizarre plant from the start.

10 Likes

i just walked past my outdoor plants so i figured i should post a couple pictures: as you can see plants b2 and b1 are getting wrecked by the wind. as you can see in photo b-2

Strain A Plant 1

Strain B Plant 4

Strain B Plant 3

Strain B Plant 2

Strain B Plant1

9 Likes

no worries…
… what doesn’t kill them makes them stronger… sometimes… :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

What doesn’t kill you mutates and tries again.

5 Likes

couple outdoor pictures:

Strain A, Plant 1

Strain B, Plant 1

Strain B, Plant 2

Strain B, Plant 3

Strain B, Plant 4

13 Likes

just watered my indoor seeded plants. checked a tiny bud site and found a mature seed, so things are looking promising. the only issue is that they might not produce a bunch of seeds. still a good update though.

5 Likes

This is the journey to the passion filled grow life. Big or small its still enjoyed

3 Likes

any progress is good progress!

2 Likes

random update

outdoor are revegging and being battered by the wind but they’re alright, i might upload pics later.

indoor seeded plants appear to be done but i’ll give them 1 more week. to be sure.

i have to buy soil on the 1st and clean out my small tent to put my 3 “sherbert runtz” fems, they’re in solo cups and are hitting the t5.

4 Likes

shitty/blurry photos but i don’t want to go out and take more.

10 Likes