Anonymous4289's Corner

had to water in the dark but all is well

Thought maybe it was raining or something and you were running to take the pics, lol. Still looking good even with a bit of a blur…or is that the joint I just finished? Ah who knows, but it’s looking good around here. :green_heart:

3 Likes

From what I can see, your plants are looking pretty.

1 Like

small update. all of the plants are reverting back to veg. the big sativa (strain A) barely showed pistils to begin with.

10 Likes

I got a few in my garden doing the same. Not the Chem Fuego, both girls vegging strong.
Your garden is looking good.:+1: :v:

1 Like

You may harvest that sativa from your window. :rofl:

3 Likes

not my window but you’re not wrong, lol.

“what is this plant growing into my window?” haha

2 Likes

Thats fucking hilarious

2 Likes

the plants are giving off a skunky stank when walking past so that’s always good.

2 Likes

here are a couple pics. i can’t wait to see how tall this sativa gets.

14 Likes

Checking-in with this Apollo Ape. She’s Bulking-up

14 Likes

very nice, she’s looking good. thanks for the update. that’s one i want to see results of most.

2 Likes

Cheers Bud!

Have not seen A. Ape #2 for some time. I’ll follow-up on that lol

3 Likes

here’s a picture of the 3 “shruntz” fems i transplanted from solo cups and thrown in a small tent yesterday. the tent is a mess but i’ll tend to that soon. the top of one was fried by the t5 i let it grow into but that shouldn’t be an issue… time to clean tomorrow or the next day.

10 Likes

harvesting seeds today. 3 different “strain A” sativas that were pollinated by “strain B”. keeping the genetics secret, lol. here’s the first batch i’ll be sorting soon, ‘strain A’ plant #2.

12 Likes

Nice Colours in there! Have Fun this afternoon @anonymous4289

I wouldn’t dare post a link to
Michael Jackson’s song… but, I’m apologizing now, you know what I mean lol

2 Likes

i’ve lost ya there, clueless… anyway, damn back pain plus sitting and sorting for hours kills my back but more work = more seeds.

1 Like

Beat it Beat it …

just finished harvesting seeds from strain A, plant 2. i’d be deseeding for a couple hours but luckily ended up having help. not many seeds , probably only 100+seeds . tackling strain A, Plant 3 tomorrow unless i get it done tonight.

2 Likes

just a couple pictures

11 Likes