Anonymous4289's Corner

the plant strain A i gave away is looking good, probably hit the 10 ft mark

3 Likes

just a quick update.first two pics are of the same “strain A” plant, just before i moved it for better growth/support

12 Likes

damn plants are outgrowing the space they require. and the pathway/side walk… they’ll be nice if they don’t get stolen. and if this massive ‘strain A’ gets to fully flowering. we shall see.

3 Likes

harvested some seeds. finger hash smells like peanut butter, lol. while searching for a jar to use i found 2 great things. a jar of apollo ape seeds (apollo 11 x rare darkness) as well as some rare darkness F2s that no eyes have ever seen, i didn’t know they existed,

6 Likes

Now you just need to pop some!!

2 Likes

@Fortman420
i have plans for my next grow. i plan to throw a couple apollo ape in the ring.

4 Likes

this “strain A” outdoor female sativa is a beast. bigger and bigger every day. in order for someone to steal it they would have to climb it like the jolly green giant and cut it’s head off.

5 Likes

i know i just posted an update but here’s another:

16 Likes

No worries, keep those updates coming!

2 Likes

just sorted through my last seeded plant. I tried a new method i haven’t used before. i used to use a pizza box and roll the seeds down to the bottom but this tray system works and saved me a bunch of time. even after this i will still use my seed sorting method and pick the dead seeds off on a paper plate before putting them into seed vials. here are a couple pictures to share.

10 Likes

I shuck on this.

9 Likes

Congrats on making that Wild discovery!!! Definitely a bonus @anonymous4289 lol

2 Likes

glad i finished seed harvesting. plenty more sorting to do. i just checked on plants. they’re looking nice and healthy. i did a stem rub on one of the “strain B” and i could be wrong but i think i smelled “creamsicles”, the old orange and cream popsicles.

creamsicle

10 Likes

Now you’re making me check to see if I have ice cream.

4 Likes

I have no ice cream 🥲

3 Likes

me neither. i’ll see how long i can hold off. if not creamsicles than maybe some snickers ice cream bars. :bomb: :fire: or magnum bars, i had those the other day.

3 Likes

I had a McDonald’s sundae yesterday so I guess I’m good.

2 Likes

With just 3weeks + till Flip, Apollo Ape is getting ready to jump

12 Likes

thanks for the update. i’ve decided to use a couple apollo apes in my next grow. i’m excited to see the progress.

2 Likes

That’s odd… neither do I…

…Oh wait, I ate it…
Bad Sativa!.. bad… :yum:

Cheers
G

4 Likes