Anonymous4289's Corner

Ya right.

You expect us to believe McDonalds had a functioning ice cream machine?

2 Likes

I didn’t actually see the machine in action. They just handed me a cup of white shit topped with some brown shit.

And a wooden spoon that gave my tongue splinters.

2 Likes

You didn’t happen to notice a Pigeon Man “filling the cup” did you?

3 Likes

i’ve officially ran out of space for my outdoor plants. they’re abougt as tall and wide as they can get and they’re still 3 months left…a pleasant problem to have.

11 Likes

I can eat a box at a time of Creamsicles

Soloberry and 2 Rainbow Brites veg along

9 Likes

these plants have had a growth explosion, it’s crazy.

12 Likes

I appreciate the pictures.

1 Like

@Fortman420
thanks for the views. i appreciate the fact that there are a few of you guys being regulars in this thread. at first i didn’t know if i would post pictures in here but now i really enjoy it. :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll be dropping some of your Chem Fuego F2 here in end of August. I’ll tag ya when I do.

We all enjoy see each other’s grows as we all have different comfort levels and places where we can grow. I especially like seeing bushes turn into trees and stuff just grown naturally and letting mother nature push down those rays

4 Likes

My knowledge and grow ability is only improving due to people like yourself that talk about what your doing both positive and negative experiences. Thank you

3 Likes

here are the three fem “shruntz” i tossed in a small tent. i’ll be topping them in about a week. excuse my mess.

10 Likes

A bit of soil on the ground helps keep the stretching root alive for longer. Helps feed the plant so its good in my book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m outta Likes, keep talking !!!
Lol

4 Likes

I have to modify my growing so I can fit my plants into my tents. I want my plants to hit maturity so I end up letting them run minimum 3 months before I even think of flipping them plus I heard on a few canna podcasts that a better quality of resin and effect can only be attained from a more mature plant. Now I’m not sure if this is bro science but it allowed me to relax a bit more in the beginning.

On the counter point to this is now I have 2 multiple 6’+ plants that are just going into flower and I’m at the very limit of the space with raising my light.

Long story short I gotta change up my grow game to be more efficient

3 Likes

Is the Shruntz =Sherb x Runtz cross?

2 Likes

yeah, sherbert x runtz. i think it might have said runthless runtz but i don’t know what that is. i think they were freebies from csi humboldt

2 Likes

@Fortman420

this last grow i did was a seed run. so besides the 1 male of “strain B” my 3 “strain A” are pure sativas and they outgrew my LED light up toward the tent roof. topping should solve the issue, i just wanted to see how mine performed without topping.

2 Likes

Those equatorial sure have some serious stretch game. I like it!!!

2 Likes

thunderstorm with flooding a day or two ago and the plants handled it just fine.

3 Likes

Looking great man. Jack pot finding them beans. Keep them updates coming.
:+1::v:

2 Likes