Any original OG members back?

Yes! Your never too old lol

6 Likes

So great to be back on the OG forums! I don’t remember my old username, but I loved the old forum, it was very helpful completing my 1st grow probably at least 20 years ago. I’ve laid dormant since then, but now I’ve got a small tent and some seedlings in some red cups. Very excited to get growing again!

JC72

8 Likes

What, no myovergrow.com ?

8 Likes

Are you Chimera from the original OG?
Welcome

3 Likes

Yes, I was the Breeders Mod before the site went down in 2006. Nice to see some old faces.

18 Likes

Well now. I grew some of your strains back then. Cant remember which ones, but they were good.
Got them through Red at Legends I think.
Used to read a lot of your posts thats for sure.
Again welcome

6 Likes

So funny, I was going through my seed box, and found a half packet of C4, that had slide down between the side of the box, and the drawer.
And here you are! Best to ya man!! Loved all the beans I got of yours over the years.

7 Likes

I grew that one outside. Very stinky as I recall.

5 Likes

Thank you guys for he kind words & the support through seeds, I can do what I do thanks to folks like you so I very much appreciate it.

Red is well, I will pass along your best when I next chat with him. Cheers

19 Likes

Of course, good to see you’re still kicking!

Stay well!

1 Like

Hey Chimera, good to see you around too. Hope this finds you well.

Lots of changes for me in 20 years, latest one being the loss of my wife after being a caretaker for 13 painful years. Died over the last Xmas holiday too. Has been a nightmare. Am in a Grief program which has helped a little.

This too shall pass.

Regards,
Tio

8 Likes

72 here. Bout with prostrate cancer, 2 lower lumbar surgeries…all the usual old age bullshit.

Thanks

5 Likes

Anyone have BOGs vaccuum cleaner pics handy? Lol

5 Likes

I was just starting to grow in 2005 i was on icmag and the original overgow and remember when it went down it was such a bummer. Glad it’s back!!

8 Likes

Original from 1999 with this nickname. icmag I was Caprichoso, Cappy and Compassionate Carl, but they’re all dead accounts now. Still searchable tho!

8 Likes

I am certain I had an account here long ago, before the bust, although I never reused names and do not recall what my username nor email account I used to register was… I do recall feeling a bit of security while using hushmail to register accounts starting in 1999 and want to believe my account was registered using that service. I recall always enabling VPN found through samair.ru before logging in or browsing because I was extremely paranoid due to the old laws that were in effect back then and I fully recall the FBI seizure warning that replaced the site that one fateful day :grimacing: Talk about paranoia-inspiring! I never logged in to whatever email I used after that day. Funny how so much has transpired and all that everyone has been through just to grow and smoke a plant :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Hi all - I can’t think of how many hours I spent in OG back in the day - definitely pre RC bust probably 2002-2003. The world was a different place and OG felt like a separate world in itself. I remember my Fresh Prince crew and all the helpful people with whom I discussed all kinds of random topics. Good to see some are still around!

7 Likes

Hey I remember you!

2 Likes

hello everybody, I am so happy overgrow is back, such great memories. I see dequilo and so many other members, really awesome. I have been inactive for like 12 years, going to be getting things back up and running just for the misses thou. The new led tech looks pretty good. I forgot how much I missed this place

11 Likes

I first found OG and learned how to grow weed in 2003 because of this site. I’m glad to see it is thriving again!

I can’t even remember what my nickname was all those years ago. :slight_smile:

7 Likes