Anyone know where I can get rks

It wasn’t just the smell of RKS that peeps are looking for it was the great buzz and other terps for taste it was a great all around plant . Many plants like the ghani’s and some skunks can give you a RKS smell , but the all around RKS in structure , high, smell taste is what oldschool smokers are missing and cannot find. I’ve run across many plants that are wicked stinky but none equaled the old RKS bud…ndnguy

14 Likes

If anyone want to do a commission I can open pollenate then select pollenate RKS from Heima. Then we can split beans up. HMU delongjeremy@hotmail.com

1 Like

You still have rks?

1 Like

Is it even attainable any more so much conflict regarding its existence?

Good luck hope you can find Waldo hiding out there I’ve looked with no luck so far.

1 Like

I know I wanna grab heime’s rks even though I think it’s a bx and for 500 us dang

1 Like

It’s “Heime Cheeba” there I fixed it for you. He does have the real deal RKS, but is $500 a pack of fems I believe.
Talked to him a few months ago. Great guy.

1 Like

Also Heime gave AKBEANBRAINS his Vintage Blueberry. It predates DJ Short Blueberry . :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@RiverValleyGardener sorry man I forgot to say welcome to overgrow this is the best site on the web! Cheers!

1 Like

Yes, welcome aboard! Awesome that you come in wanting to do a seed run. Honestly This sounds like it should be a preservation/revitalization run, several people have mentioned RKS recently and have showed interest.

3 Likes

Little bit of sketchiness there too. At one point he said he had thousands of seeds. Then only limited amounts and special drops to cash in.

Time will tell I suppose.

1 Like

I didnt’t want to spend 650 and be disappointed so I ordered other packs and I cant even get a response to pay for order.

He only released the early drop to a few breeders such as Todd M., and a few others. The RKS drop from Heime C. Is happening in 2021.

1 Like

He’s terminally sick I believe, that’s one of the reasons he’s doing the drop, be patient he’s the real deal. I also have his BB strain that he gave to Dave aka “AKBEANBRAINS “ and it’s second to none!

2 Likes

He dropped the regulars on the 18th. Fems out in 21.

1 Like

Thats BS too from what Ive seen. You could buy it for like $60 before.
Anybody could buy it for $500 a cpl months back.
C’mon

1 Like

It’s one of those gambles, get it while it’s available, or wait to see if the price to drops or for a sale, but it may sell out. Breeders will pay the top dollars to get strains in their lineup.

2 Likes

A friend told me he found a really roadkill, dead skunk ass smelling pheno in roadkillskunk S1 beans from ethos genetics. I haven’t seen or tried it so can’t say for sure, but he grows really amazing weed and has lots of crazy genetics, I don’t think he’d make it up to impress me lol

Anyways might be worth looking into for someone on the hunt for this.

8 Likes

Thank you for that @Dewb. Fascinating.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

1 Like

So a dude I know is running heime cheebas (sp?) rks, straight from the source, and he’s found the same thing that everyone else is finding from every other batch of skunk. A little funk here and there, but mostly soft and polite flowers and fruits.

Just because it’s the real deal doesn’t mean it contains what you’re looking for.

6 Likes

So what does “real deal” even mean anymore? :face_with_monocle:

I’ve been told that something was real RKS a few times… to be disappointed. So have so many others.
We have to find a different description apparently as the “real deal” seeds have not had any dead skunk ass in them. Those words are a marketing tool now.
It’s a sad state.

I align with the many others who think it’s a better use of time and resources to recreate old school combos that were happening when the real skunk was created and circulating (or as close to the original combos as is possible this many years later)

It just seems that whats out there currently is just pitiful and perhaps the actual thing is lost to 99.9% of growers and smokers.

That brings the question of what is the winning combo? This is something I am eager to learn but lack the patience and resources to pursue.

6 Likes