Argo's three in veg and three in flower

did it actually herm of was it nanners? sorry to hear that bro did u catch it before pollination

2 Likes

i have not spotted any seed pods yet i will report soon. All is still a bit un orginized gotta get things set still missing some proper reservoirs still using 5 gal buckets Doh.

BD x CT

BDxCT

Candy Kush Express

OD plants OB-1 Kush left and candy kush express right.

street outlaw testers

Have a good weekend!

18 Likes

Blue Dream x Chocolate Trip 55 days flower.

17 Likes

Well I got home early after successfully setting a tub. I’m taking no chances, gonna let the mortar bed set up as i broke one forcing it in two days ago. So now i can spend some much needed time in the garden getting the scheme set up and the timers doing the heavy lifting. Plus i ran out of gas for the Co2 burner. I think my hose is leaking,it’s always something…

. Going to pot up the OB-1 Kush in a 15 gal cloth pot to set out side as my plus one. The fem Candy Kush Express Teen rooted in a uni-slab Is up for grabs if my buddy declines @Blowingupjake , pick up in West Denver… PM if interested and don’t mind the drive west .

One in back is the teen up for grabs.

Veg a few min ago…

Flower

Tray of Blue dream x Chocolate trip only one seed in the trim bins so far better yield than i was expecting.

Peace

13 Likes

When my hose was leakin’ they wanted to send me to the urologist and gave me a dose of penicillin
@argo945

6 Likes

Dang @argo945, that’s funny timing. I was gonna text you and let you know I’ve got a little surprise for you from the Mr Nice Auction fairy… We’ll chat soon.

Nice work btw, that second tub is primo :+1:

Stay Hazed
Jake

1 Like

Miss Co. once for 420 and y’all are takin hot showers and swappin spit…hahahahha glad y’all are close and get the chance to visit, looking forward to seeing Argo …maybe 710…not sure yet, but if not then fosure 420 next year man.

:peace:

3 Likes

I decided to just take the 2nd Blue Dream x Chocolate trip This plant turned out freaking awesome I will run some more of these again!

Veg street outlaws bouncing back after i got the bottom cubes waterlogged fast drain my ass…ha ha.
Diamonds and Pearls hopefuls in the middle row . It’s not as warm as i would like but its 74 in here basking under 100W led as the 315 went dark yesterday.

flower day two we will say 3 Candy Kush Express and one OB-1 Kush.

Peace.

10 Likes

Had a couple of quiet hours so i got the 2nd tray separated and the new mag pump and plumbing hooked up both reservoirs dumped and refilled with si and GH 3 part flowering 1-2-3 (tsp/gal grow-micro-bloom) with Si and H&G drip clean added ph to 5.7 1200PPM

Got the 2nd ghetto strip hung up with 39W two red and a blue

Have a great weekend

10 Likes

13 Likes

I need to get me one of those fancy trim bins. I hear the trim bin sift presses real nice.

4 Likes

OB -1 Kush front left Candy Kush express others.

9 Likes

Is the OB-1 Kush the one that got so damn frosty last turn, whatever that was you were frontin a few days ago damn near needs a winter storm warning to go along with it ?

3 Likes

that one was one of two blue dream x chocolate trip somebody gifted me a bunch of interesting crosses and i cannot remember who it was to thank. i cant wait to squish some still too wet (runny honey)

4 Likes

Flower tonight.

15 Likes

Volunteers in the compost pile.

An early lunch squish. of some blue dream x chocolate trip

Have a good one.

11 Likes

ob1-kush front left the others Candy Kush Express

9 Likes

A few before i head out chasing paper.
ob-1 kush up front. candy kush express in back.

Candy Kush express

Diamonds and Pearls 3" cubes soon.

Street Outlaw F2BX1

16 Likes

I’m home to smoke for Lunch. Have a productive week.

street outlaw needing some under carraige work.

Diamonds and pearls up cubed to 3" cubes will hook some drippers up in a min.

OB1 kush

Candy Kush express

see ya soon

13 Likes

Volunteers

Deer in my parents lawn.

Took the better half of a day off to hang with and old friend who had a long layover. I took him to Red rocks park and hiked him around and got him so high he wanted to go back to the airport one hour into his 5 hour layover Oh well…

11 Likes