Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Cross posted

11 Likes

Well 100 bux got me two gallons of kilz 24 , some cheap blinds 28 , a sheet of 1/2" plywood 28, two 6" starter collars 8, a couple of roller sleeves and some screws put me just over a millennial food stamp… So I busted the first box of two out after dinner and got the first coat of primer up when i ran out of paint from the first two gallons of primer used on the west part of the room. Still two gallons left and plenty of wood showing.

Good night.

9 Likes

Do you work for weed? I’ll fly you down you can help me with my room. Seriously though, nice work.

7 Likes

tile grouting, paint, duct collars,and plants.

have a great day,

14 Likes

Painting the ceiling what a messy painter i am in need of some rattle cans for the rest of the hard to access places

13 Likes

he said rattle cans, lol…i like it

6 Likes

babies chilling while the construction is ongoing decided to flip them tonight .

9 Likes

Love the res table brother, plants are looking good.
Peace OG

5 Likes

Now that is a dreadful story @argo945! It’s good that we love those little furry pricks! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I know painting is the worst I know I love my furry little prick I am up to speed now

8 Likes

After two coats of paint on the floor joists/ceiling they are still showing yellow thru. Going to do a third coat in oil based kilz and call it done. It was a lot of work with little pay off but the room is fresh and looks darn reflective.

Started taking the lowers on the OD Plant. Figured a bird in the hand. plenty of two legged pests in the city.

Have a good Sunday.

10 Likes

Putting in the flooring. I’m tired gonna call it a night and pick up tomorrow after work.

Have a good week.

15 Likes

a few from my lunch stroll around the grounds.
Saginaw Valley skunks. one F showing.

Starfighter IBL

OD volunteer after scruff removed.

Have a good work week.

11 Likes

well I was going to build two 4x4 closets but time and money and laziness i dragged the 5x5 in from the exterior patio and have the cheap 3x3 to assemble yet but the breeding/seed making tent is in. I still have to start fab on the 2nd steath window box tomorrow night so much to do but fresh seed stock is on the mind not far behind filling jars with seedless bud.

In other news apparently The the cannabis growing is helping my yard prowess New grass coming in.I can add growing grass to my list of accomplishments.

Have a great night/day out there.

13 Likes

Rain coming in so i think im going to cut the OD plant down tomorrow.

The Saginaw valley skunks are ready to move into the tent to bad I’m not.

Starfighter IBL looking happier by the day.

Have a good one.

14 Likes

I like the set-up you’ve got going. Nice work!

4 Likes

Check out these cool large 64oz wide mouth jars in amber

9 Likes

Saw those at the grocery store! I should pick a few up, they are nice.

2 Likes

already need a few more.

10 Likes

been working on the tent taking bar stock and well really any stock available close to home i have rods u channel angle and bar stock ha ha. primed painted cut scratched and installed coulda used more time and a warmer day but I got the gorilla pimped out, sucks we have to mod stuff we pay top dollar for. It’s getting more to my liking now.

Lets see if i can get a small controller board hung, then some fans and a light the skunks are not waiting.

10 Likes