Auto flower Lighting Schedule aka Robs Winter 2019 Shed Grow

Hi @Meesh
Calmag added at 1m/l that raised EC by a point… Now let’s watch…
Raised the light to 10" again, can begin to see my canopy to be…

:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Got me a friend for my shed :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Robin that’s some seriously neat work in your grow area ! To the point of surgery room clean nice work!
Your plants are looking happy and healthy as well .

4 Likes

Where did you find that? I must get one for my daughter

1 Like

They’re selling them at most (all) smoke shops around here. If you have a smoke shop that sells primarily weed stuff the Rasta ash trays are very popular RN.

3 Likes

I doubt it…lots of expensive designer glass though i’ll take a look - thanks!

Hey @MomOnTheRun I got him from Amazon… shipped from your side of the pond :grin:

Rockin Gear Rasta Figurine… https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076KWK5HC?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

Awesome!!! Found it on US Amazon… 15.00 with Prime - it is so mine!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you for Your kind words… I have invested some serious thinking hours into her :smirk::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Just a lot of growing going on PH 5.5 EC14 temps 24 & 22 added sumo boost and 20ml A+B Bloom nutes…

5 Likes

The other side :grin:… it’s messy cos I’ve been tucking in fatty fan leaves

5 Likes

@Robin awesome work man. Would you mind explaining a little further and possibly some pics of how you set the heater up with the thermostatic plug and 2 sensors on it? I’m very interested in this. Thanks and keep up the amazing job!

Hello there @2ndtimearound, it’s pretty straightforward…

The handy heater plugs into the socket… the socket is push button controlable,with its own temp sensor… I have it set to 24 it comes on at 23 goes off at 25, the socket is powered by a sonoff TH16 which powers on the socket at 19 or less and goes off at 25…
If it’s over 25 my lights are keeping temps up for free… my settings keep the cabinet at a constant 24 while it’s below 2 / 3 degrees outside…

The th16 sensor on another sonoff :grin::grin:

My conclusion is that’s safe enough to let me sleep and leave my shed to it’s own devices :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not Looking 100% rust spots and yellowy leaves…

Well I’ve removed the worst affected leaves… I’ve turned off the humidifier and set my RH to 50% …I also have curling under on the new growth… I’d see that as over feeding but EC is at 14, PH 5.5…ive added 20ml calmag… not sure what else to do… :disappointed_relieved:…help

2 Likes

Robin I’d love to help however I’ve only every grown in soil but I found this chart which has helped me in the past, once I figured out my problem via the chart I just googled how to fix it.

4 Likes

Shit! I was hoping the Cal Mag would help. I keep thinking it’s a phosphorus deficiency, but not sure.

Thanks muchly @2ndtimearound, @Meesh using the chart and some googling I’ve gone for phosphorus too, some canna pk13/14 courtesy of prime winging it on prime , let’s hope that helps :grin::grin:

I wonder is this an auto thing ,I’ve never had to supplement my bloom nutes before the difference being is normally I’d grow photoperiod plants where I control the onset of flowering and nutes balance…

6 Likes

The PK will help but that looks like sulfur to me that you’re missing bobin. Particularly with the tops being yellowish. You should have got PK warrior 9/18 it’s got a 5.1% sulfur content anyhow

3 Likes

Cheers @anon58740919, let’s see what the canna stuff does…can’t just buy the whole hydro shelf… good to have you back matey :grin::grin:

4 Likes

5 weeks today :grin::grin: added my pk13/14 let’s see what happens

6 Likes