Badger goes camping with his buddies

Hey Bro
You started BTFOOT on those seedlings yet…Its funny how they seem to lag then all of a sudden the explode into growth.Soon you will be posting showing plants growing out of control.Happy growing bro.Will be following along.

1 Like

I got wind on them the first night in the tent. I will be doing some chiropracty on them once they are large enough also. It seems to help. They get breeze from the passive vents as well as the fans I have in the tent blowing at them.

I’m ready for more growing area already so I understand how you’re having so much fun with it. I will let you see what we come up with next.

1 Like

Wind is always good…Lol they like the bondage and abuse…Yep its so much fun it gets addictive for sure.Already looking at a 2nd closet for a 3rd grow area.Done a big update on my thread today.Finding the chick on FB marketplace liquidating a grow shop near me was a huge find hehe.

4 Likes

Be careful, we have a friend that has as much, if not more, fun buying used equipment. Some may even say he’s addicted to it. :rofl:

3 Likes

This is all brand new stuff.The grow supply shop is being liquidated 20 minutes from me in Toronto…Would that be old ron your refering to lol

3 Likes

It could be old Ron. Does he have a reputation, or is it the 15 tents he has set up? :rofl:

4 Likes

Lmao its a dead give away…This place has tents lights bulbs inline fans the whole works.And the liquidation company is desperate to sell.May just make a crazy low offer on half of it,Sell some on kijijji and keep what i need.

3 Likes

Damn, that sounds like a dream!!

2 Likes

Dont say that too loud @Old-Ron may pop up in his shiny suit and buy it out from under you.

2 Likes

No worries i have first dibs on everything lol.He would have to travel to Toronto.They are not doing deliviers either lmao

1 Like

@SmknCanuck I was reading the deals you were getting and I was excited for you. Love finding a good deal and do not mind traveling for it. @Badger and @PGT710 know me too well…lol

For a good deal, you never know where I may pop up. I just bought a 3 x 3 tent, inline fan, duct work and a 6" hyper fan in another state from me for $90. Did I mention it is all new and never been used? Lol

6 Likes

@Old-Ron well thank heavens our borders are still closed :rofl: Great deal you got…I am stoked to see all they have to liquidate on Thursday.I cannot believe the lady had the ad on market place for over a week and she had no takers.Love knowing she is desperate to get it all liquidated, i may just buy everything if i can get it dirt cheap…Congrats on the killer deal bro.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few old incandescent 75 watt light bulbs and some styrofoam cups with holes punched in the bottom on the curb right now that you are welcome to, pm me for my address :monkey_face:

4 Likes

How long before they pick it up? Lol

4 Likes

Dude, that’s great :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Second banana tree on the left?

5 Likes

:joy: That’s good right there!

3 Likes

What is a LAB serum @monkeyman ?
I’m not familiar with this. I have a strain that has been hell to start and I’m thinking this might help.

2 Likes

Sorry @Badger. Didn’t mean to jack up your thread. @monkeyman you can pm if you wanna.

2 Likes

Lactobacillus Serum, I plan on writing up my own DIY, however there are also a few already here on OG:

It can be used for many purposes in the garden, and around the house.

5 Likes