Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Super excited for my baked beans to blow up my mailbox! :seedling::rhinoceros::green_heart:

5 Likes

@SamwellBB did Medusa pass and when?
What did she pass from?

4 Likes

yeah quite a while ago
from what I was told it was cancer - which cancer I donā€™t remember
I posted it here somewhere but doesnā€™t show up using the search
this place has exploded ! but we keep trodding along

her trademark

19 Likes

Early 2019 according to this post Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things - #356 by ReikoX

2 Likes

Thatā€™s to bad, she always had nice nails thou.

2 Likes

What strain is it? I guess I was never familiar with her(?) or them. Is it Medusa Seeds? Are they Dutch?

Hey, @SamwellBB, I have a question for you or anyone, about my Purple Poison Cookies. I moved two up to 5 gal felt pots and one is male. But after a week and a half the PPC is trying to flower. They were under 17 hours of T5 bulbs as seedlings but I moved them outside a bit before I ever went to the bigger pot.

Seems like they got sensitive to their outside surroundings. I live right up against a small mountain and the sun drops behind it about 1.5-2 hours before sunset.

Whatā€™s your thoughts on it growing out of it or stalling as it gets lighter every day? Itā€™s just barely showing but itā€™s trying to flower. I wonder if I should just take it indoors. I would rather not.

My two BOG Sour Bubble clones did the same thing. They were just vegging but getting bigger in 1 gal pots, but showing flower now. I had planned on up potting one of them to let grow outside and flower later. The other was gonna be a mother or I was going to gift it.

I got 2 out of 3 males and sort of like one. I think I have a few more seeds so I may try and keep a little pollen and chuck them. I was hoping to let the girl get large and grow it for smoke. Weā€™ll see. peace

3 Likes

Is it just pre flowers or actual buds?

1 Like

It looks like itā€™s gone past preflower. They look like super tiny buds. The Kashmir havenā€™t done it. Iā€™ve grown early like this for a few years here now. I might have taken them in during some bad rain events for a night or two and they got confused when going back out.

I was just wondering what the chances of are of it going back to veg mode if I leave it where it is. Itā€™s still on grow nutes. No bloom food in the mix. It was 92Āŗ today with almost no wind and freaking sun that is too intense, so maybe itā€™ll revert to veg on itā€™s own.

2 Likes

Strange had be confused with the in and out time . Iā€™d say just let her go see what it does .

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I figure. I forgot to set the timer to the outside hours. But, it was before I put them in 5 gal felt pots. They stayed out since then.

1 Like

Having the same problem with my outdoor clones that I set out 6/01

4 Likes

Actually, after going back out, itā€™s the BOG clones that have the small pre buds. The PPC is cramming preflower pistils but not as far gone I think.

I forgot that the clones are the same age as the mother when you took the cut so that may add to the issue.

3 Likes

I personally would just leave them
they may reveg a little but should come out of it

3 Likes

drop coming up over at Soakā€™n Beans soon ā€¦including the FAC Off (MAC 1 x Face Off OG BX2)
just saying

hereā€™s what they are looking like outside
MAC 1 clone up front right
got 3 more small ones growing also
to be able to make a MAC1 BX

25 Likes

Damnit! I need another stimulus check. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Fac-Off sounds so good. peace

1 Like

Iā€™ll be keeping my eyes peeled for it!

Those are looking good! So itā€™ll be mac1 x fac off for the mac1bx? Looks like the Face Off OG BX2 helped out quite a bit if those other 3 are the FAC Offā€¦

2 Likes

Saturday, June 19, 2021

when the FAC Off packs are gone there ainā€™t no more
MAC 1 s are famous for not having too many seeds and this was true !!

25 Likes

Tuck me one back brother

1 Like

One of these days, bro. The site is looking stuffed with your work. A full page of fire. I have my eyes on a few, but canā€™t make it this week. peace

4 Likes

tomorrow Baked Beanz drop at Soaknā€™ Beans
there will be a restock of some of the sold out strains
along with the new strains FAC Off, Double Stuff and Wifi x Captainā€™s Cake

17 Likes