Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

glad to hear they got there - enjoy !!

3 Likes

Damn do you know what a headache you have caused today? How the fuck am I going to be able to choose?
You were talking about the spitting cobra x dosido 9 being good?
But would like to know more about the slippery rails #1 x cake crasher because always had an interest in the banana kush.
Was it not an offering from sensi seeds? Think they discontinued after one season but someone in states kept it?
Gg#4 x zkittles X purple poison cookies I’ve been wanting to do something cookies.
As I’ve never had cookies I’ve been offered of the street hoods, I loved the gelato which reminded me of bubba. Which I love, ghost og x tangerine kush has my eye.
The wifi #1 and five x cake crasher and cc#3 f2 looks interesting. Frostbite is non descript frosted valley too🤔 And the others interest me.
The top three I quoted and frosted valley are shortlisted.
got new neighbors so homogeneous flowering times wil serve me well next run until I test the water?

4 Likes

those Slippery Rails were freebies from JAWS
Frosted Valley probably a little better than Frostbite

4 Likes

How would you describe that x cc?

4 Likes

those are the new ones so no idea except that I have vaped both Cake Crasher and Slippery Rails uncured and they are fire - nuff said

5 Likes

On the Marauder I have 2 distinct smells and need help. I have one shorter with slightly slower growth female that has a sweet 7 up smell, and the other one has fast growth vigor quick recovery time from training but lesser smell. And which way you think they are leaning. I like the sweet candy female though.

this the one that fast quickly to recover but lesser stem rub smell this the slightly slower growth but stem rub is sweet even lightly rubbing it.

14 Likes

I personally would go for terps
I have always thought that GG # 4 was fire but not very interesting smells or taste
GDP has much nicer terps but not quite as strong as GG # 4
don’t remember smelling a 7up smell but I do not have a great nose (allergies which usually leave my nose stuffed up)
would say that that smell is probably a cross between the chemical metal terps of the GG # 4
and the fruitier terps of the GDP
If I can smell nice terps I know they are strong

GDP is slower in growth
GG # 4 a little faster

11 Likes

I got some very floraly phenos in mine… generally the shorter more wider leaved plants. The more glue leaning plants had a good chem pepper nose … great meds all around with Marauder

6 Likes

I was meaning a surgery lime smell early on has no stench whatsoever just sweet. But you answered my question and I believe I have found a mother. Or at least which I favor for cloning. Still on a hunt for that special male tho

5 Likes

Man, I’m like Pavlov’s Dog when I get near my bag of Purple Poison Cookies. Maybe I got a special pheno, but this is some special smoke for me. It’s such a pleasure in the pipe.

I trimmed my Wedding Cake/Gelato/Dosido today and gave it a feeding. I’ve let this run veg a long time. It’s going to be a show. The fan leaves had stems about 10" long. She’s a beast, not tall, just big and round. Going to flip any day.

7 Likes

Marauders about a week old.

12 Likes

Marauder … this gal as well as a (gsc x lemon kush) have been in the polination tent with Marauder Male since Friday… A quick check this AM and pistals are starting to orange up… Going to throw the 2 in the shower this afternoon and rinse any pollen and back to general population.

18 Likes

Wondering if you have grown out GG4??? I am running it now, my 1st run of it(cut of the J.W plant) and have no clue how it grows in veg…can you give me an idea??? Thanks

2 Likes

Well my gg4 s1 cut, The 3 times I ran her, she didnt yield well. Or I didnt veg her long enough. She was not vigorous for my scrog set up but boy or boy was she potent. To the point I didnt like it. Your stoned for 30 minutes regularly then you green out. I thought it was just me cause I made wax from her. But I gave my girl some same thing. Gave my friends some at 9 all were passed out on my couch 11 Haha she just one of the ones you keep tinkering with to you get it right.

4 Likes

I only have GG4 because I wanted to cross it to 50states Orange Goji and make Orange Glue, wake up the dull buzz I am thinking. The one I have came to me as a cut, but it is certainly the real deal . I also will make Gorilla Haze .

2 Likes

Now all the crosses I have ran with gg4 in them have been fire. personally i like my
GG4 x NorCal Catpiss better them my s1 cut.
I also have a GG4 x sunset sherbert/starburst og I like both of these crosses better then gg4 pure.

5 Likes

So you understand where I’m going then. Gonna use her as a stepping stone to somewhere.
Sunset Sherbert/Starburst OG??? LOL. Ok, sounds tasty, any to trade ?

3 Likes

On the starburst og post qbove I said the parents of the male. The strain is gg4 (jw cut) x Hollywood punch. And hollywood punch is sunset sherbert x (starburst Og x purple punch) None to trade yet I only have 15 to f2, but I will in maybe 2 to 3 months. I am doing gg4 crosses run. So I got all my gg4 crosses going at the same time and pollinating them to @SamwellBB beastly GG4/ GDP (gg4 pheno) male

4 Likes

Where did you get the JW cut? Got the leaf twist on her?
I want to do GG4 X’s too, but am picky and so far only Orange Goji has interested me . If I had my Amnesia Haze in male form, that would be a no brainer.

@SamwellBB beastly GG4/ GDP (gg4 pheno) male

Do not know of it, will have to go read about it now. Never had GDP myself, never even seen it. When I went to Colorado to visit I forgot to ask for it, lol. Im over purple Bud, had my share and then some, none is better than green versions in my opinion. Only good tasting purple Bud I have had was Grape Ape and A Road Trip (@Bigun) I grew myself. Does the GDP have good taste ??? whats special about it??? His stud is that cross but leaning over to the GG4 side???

4 Likes

What’s special about. Grand daddy purple. It has bag appeal and it a smoke you can go over and over with without crashing. Actually GDP is not a real purple color strain like buckeye purple its quite green with the Mendo purp smell . One of the parents of GDP is big bud and it make chunky colas. Just a uniform producer in my opinion and I’m running samwell Marauder which is gg4 x GDP. I just narrowed them down to 2 phenos so far 1 smell like GDP and the other smell like gg4. My gg4 jw cut recieved from sequoia genetics . It’s a clone nursery for the most in California. It has the leaf twist.

8 Likes