Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Out of likes, but thanks for the description. Will hit ya up later.

I can’t remember ever having GDP, but one of my Marauders smells like some sort of dank candy, so I assume it’s coming from that side.

7 Likes

How is it?

I only bought catpiss a few times as flower, but never saw it grown.

Does it add to the GG4 smell/flavor profile?

1 Like

So far I love it you can distinctly distinguish the 2 smell separately. But I will say anything you add to gg4 will give it better structure but take gg4s potency

4 Likes

Is it only a cutting or are there seeds available?

I got it as a cutting. But I’ll make a hybrid sometime next year

3 Likes

Yes, please, and thank you

1 Like

@ModicumGenes has about said it all except about the growing.
Pretty normal plant - isn’t too finicky. Medium to medium tall and reasonable structure.
Needs nutes but not too much. Needs water but not too much.
Sounds normal right - give her light, food, water and she grows well. Not fast not slow.
My clone came from England and I know it was real because of who I got it from.
The grower I got it from liked his GG#4 S1s more than the original.
I think she is a great building block for making killer strains from other strains to add interest to the mix.

@Jetdro here is my GDP runt male. Runt because he started off really small but turned into a real stud.

28 Likes

Hey bro,hope you enjoyed my Roadtrip.
Lots of my fellow growers like it too.

Glad the love is getting spread around…

5 Likes

That is a beautifulmale

3 Likes

I have some GDP 5 and GDP 1 from mama bear that I will run if I gets time these are from Aroura? Denver please correct as necessary? I have not tried this yet but surprised the doner when I grew the granddaddy blue as they thought we’ve not seen this genotype before. Personally I put it down to environmental conditions

4 Likes

Hey all! I don’t know if I’m late to the party or what, here, but I had a question for anyone who has ran the Marauder through to harvest? Reason I am asking is that I have 2 Marauder ladies that are about to start their 6th week since the flip and on one of them I already have AT LEAST 40-50% amber colored trichomes and its making me jumpy as all hell, being that this is my 3rd grow ever! I did veg them a little longer than would’ve preferred as I was finishing up my Bridgelux lamp build, and needed the extra lights to keep things going, so to speak. Anyways, it was closer to a 2 month veg than a 1 month veg and I don’t know for sure, but I didn’t think that length of veg time would affect the trichomes…? I have read that some strains will start with amber trich’s but with my very limited experience, I don’t wanna guess and be wrong…but 'scoping the trichomes out just now and I would normally wanna chop chop and pronto, but only 5 completed weeks of flower seems VERY short and VERY wrong…thanks ahead of time for the info…I would post pictures but the plant in question is under a light that is casting a purple hue and its not in a position for me to move it.

Edit: I am noticing that the amber trichomes are largely on the bud leaves more so than on the budlets and leaflets around the pistils…if that made sense…I just read someone on another forum from an old posting said not to pay attention to the leaf trich’s only the bud ones…?

8 Likes

I am running the Marauders and have amber trichs on the leaves as well. But I was taught the trichs on the leaves turn first and only go by what’s on the buds.

12 Likes

I gotta try a couple of those marauder any pictures of what you’ve got going ?

4 Likes

Yeah man, sorry, I was trying to get up to date shots without the purple hue, so here goes…

the darker green, almost purple one

the pics aren’t the best but hopefully they’ll do…
and a close up…

you can see the amber trichomes I was talking about on the leaves of the picture above…

the other Marauder which is a more normal green one that is still frosty as hell but has leafy looking buds to me, IDK if anybody else notices it. Not the amber trichome happenings on this one like her cohabitant…

I am sure that if its abnormal, its from my lack of experience and only that…

a close up of the green leafy one…

30 Likes

that’s exactly what I was reading as well after jumping the gun on the question…:grinning:

5 Likes

Gorgeous plants. Feeling pretty envious now, lol.

7 Likes

Those are beautiful … I need a full size tent ffs

5 Likes

When you really get the urge to chop wait a week bud trichs are what counts .

That second plant is a frosty girl scope and watch till you see enough amber take a middle bud cut it open and have a peak interior trichs will be clear to cloudy with zero to a few amber depending if done.

I always said if they say it’s a 8 week strain it’s usually better at 9 with the exception to some strains when there done there done

Also depends on growing conditions lighting etc .
When ever you take it down and smoke fresh cured bud your gonna like it no mater what stage it was at every plants a trip enjoy!

9 Likes

Thanks, it feels like I barely got this far! I felt for you when yours hermed and its made me EXTRA vigilant…

5 Likes

Thanks! I feel like I need more space…I always seem to have plants bumping elbows, so to speak!

3 Likes