Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

Yeah, I am excited to try this stuff out! Fortunately I am not too excited to blow it and chop too soon, thus my inquiry to the Board of Trustees of growing here on OG! :grin:

6 Likes

that darker one is really beautiful
it’s more GDP side and the lighter green is more GG#4

12 Likes

Those girls look dank as furrrrrrk!!! Good job… its a great strain

9 Likes

I must say that I will be giving the Marauders a second run. And I like it so much i have clones of all the phenos I found. So I can play mix and match. But I love the structure of these the frostiness and the chunky colas. So all I can do a second time around is find tune the soil. Transplant and let them do there thing… @SamwellBB every time I look at my little ladies i say you got yourself something good. Cant wait to try the other GDP crosses

14 Likes

Thats kinda what I was thinking after following @ModicumGenes thread! It makes my mouth water! I got these in a seed pack from @MomOnTheRun…I LOVE ur genetics so far man! REALLY grateful to be able to run them!

8 Likes

Mine all look remarkably similiar. All thriving.

8 Likes

@SamwellBB Just wanted to say even though my last grow was wrecked from a girlfriend that bleached my plants I saved a male pollen and a clone from a Marauder male plant that smelled like candy on the stem rub and was able to plollinate the 2 different phenos I had of my Marauder females I will be growing those out just to see what the male added in. I have a couple plants a 2-3 weeks old about this size and I popped 10 more just for a run to smoke. Thank you again for the fire. I still need to look into those purple poison snake venom but I’m stuck here for a sec.

19 Likes

my order arrived yesterday, sam was very generous with some freebies and im just as excited to run them as i am the bac

20 Likes

Woo hoo, got some Baked Beanz… time to fire up the grill and get some burgers going! :massage:

I haven’t woke up yet…

Be prepared for taste sensations!

9 Likes

@SamwellBB so I really don’t know what I have but here we go…so I was running some of your Marauders (gg4xgdp) and I was looking for a male to play with. So I crossed the male to some things I had in the tent. Well my misses bleached those plants but I managed to salvage some seeds and a clone from the male I was playing with. So these are the next generation. From the 4 I planted I have 2 tall ones and 2 short ones. I have 1 male tall one and 1 female. The shorter ones I have a one with nice lush indica leave and one that has been lagging behind. But the shorter squat one in the red cup has caught my interest. She is female. Any thoughts on what she may be. I’m interested to take clone from her and stick it in the flower tent

12 Likes

don’t know what they were crossed to but that looks more like a GDP leaner

6 Likes

They are pure. I knew my writing was un clear. The male was also gg4/GDP. So I had 3 girls running and a male. The girls got bleached but they were already pollinated by the male. I kept the seeds lost the plants. The male from gg4/GDP pollinated some other stuff but those four in the pic are only gg4/GDP. I was asking about probability if you breed to Ix1 or ix2, and I just went another gen, what should I find from the GDP leaner if I breed it back to the original male that I still saved? Something good?

6 Likes

Marauder at 4 1/2 weeks
DSC00668

21 Likes

That GG x Mendobreath sounds like a heavy hitter, great thread

6 Likes

I would hope/think that you would get something good from a cross but the variables are great so you never know and that is why people keep crossing to get what they are looking for and have it be more stable
you have to do it and then see the results and then again and then again etc. etc.
real breeding is a very long process
ask Tony Green as he has been doing this with the GG # 4 for many generations
his thread

8 Likes

Where does the GG#4 bx2 you have come from?

3 Likes

I made the GG # 4 BX2 that I have
it is the GG # 4 clone x GG # 4 BX1 from Tony Green
I got the GG # 4 BX1 when he started making them - they are now called Gorilla Bubble BX1 etc.
the GG # 4 BX1 is GG # 4 x (GG # 4 x Sour Bubble)

18 Likes

@SamwellBB Need a update bro, you still kicking and healthy?

3 Likes

still kicking and screaming
climbing the walls really
I like being at home but not this way
like to be able to go get what I want to do projects etc.
no fun at all !!
went to buy groceries this morning and it really stressed me out

17 Likes

Ugh I cant imagine going to get groceries where you live. My county has 20 cases out of 100k. And I’m a bit of a germaphobe. I have went out shopping once. Too stressful. Plus we do our best to de contaminate when we get home in garage. Wiping down everything twice and immediatley showering leaving clothes in garage in Tupperware bin. I really hate this grocery thing the most. Stay safe Sam

12 Likes