Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

really old cross
Back Country Purple (BEP x GDP)
first time I’ve had good pics - grown out by tester

18 Likes

Hey Sam, did you say nobody had run the Spectral Tangerine yet? I need to probably run that Spitting Cobra and the Frosted Valley. This is going to be a fun summer.

3 Likes

I ran it and it was nice - more sativa than I like as it keeps me awake - nicely awake but awake
as far as I know no-one else has run - maybe Sunvalley but not sure
Spectral Tangerine (Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush) (from 14er in Colorado)
here she is

the one in the middle

19 Likes

Yeah, that looks nice. I suppose it stretches a little huh? That Ghost og can sure make some nice buds. I like the sound of those genetics, and should grow well here. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m sure anyone can grow better than me
I don’t have a good setup but it works for what I do and need
did you notice the lower limb bending down - fatass buds
don’t usually tie up but that one all the limbs had to have support

10 Likes

Sammy you and I both know you don’t need all that fancy bullshit dirt and equipment.
I can get down with the best of them😉

8 Likes

I’m setting some of this poograpehash for ya aside too.
You’re gonna want this.
Neat name, aye

8 Likes

Hey Sam was wondering if you had any pics of the mendobreath X’s you got me all excited about them … Hope all is well and you are staying safe…

4 Likes

here you go GG#4 x MB - these are from Uprising - I just did an f2

24 Likes

Those are crazy gorgeous SamwellBB. I love that little bit of purple just absolutely beautiful flowers. What do those bad little girls smell like? Thanks for posting up pics…

2 Likes

What is the poograpehash made up of?

2 Likes

It’s a grape skunk x a hashplant

3 Likes

Do they have a grape smell to them or am I totally off? Really want a grape smelling line.

2 Likes

Tastes so damn good nice blend, the grape overrides them all but on exhale it just fills your mouth with all kinds of flavors.

Find it tough to stay out of much like the mamilk tough to put down but ya know ya got too.

7 Likes

sorry don’t remember the smell - was a while back
just remember that I liked them better than straight GG # 4

5 Likes

just to brighten your day
add some color to our lives now

26 Likes

Has anyone grown out(haz pics/info?) of the Lemon Ice Cube? It’s been calling my name since I first found soaknbeans and just been on the fence. I have so many seeds :laughing:

Did I also see something about a Spitting Cobra x Frosted Valley maybe dropping sometime?

All these beanz sound and look like some straight :fire: I’m missing out on.

4 Likes

Lemon Ice Cube is a dank strain… throws frost coated spears… i have pics in my thread but will be a mission to scroll up and find em lol

7 Likes

Yes the struggle is real in there lol :stuck_out_tongue: but worth it, will keep looking. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

You do feminized seeds as well?

1 Like