Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

My Strain Logbook indicates I have “Bubblegum Cookies”/R and Bubblicious/F. I’ll check and let you know later this weekend. Do stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

The term was used in the Black Community for the last 50 years…“I’ll stomp a mud hole in your as. and wade it dry!!!” Heard my Uncles use it often. Enjoy your weekend, stay safe and yes…be well.

5 Likes

Kak has a separate bubblegum x shuteye line but seems he his working on pure bubblegum right now. Just not out yet. Got my eyes peeled for that one.

I’ve had bubblilicious from Nirvana a few times and never got a bubblegum smell or flavor out of it. Was racy af too but could’ve been my buddy picking it early.

3 Likes

I like what the fuck is Austin doin? He’s coming in through all the idiots with a wheel barrow an and axe handle. I’ll stomp a mudhole and walk it dry! Period. Your leaving in a medivac if at all. Cue the white Zombie … let’s rock, pussy man! Lol. The bottom line, ya know?:face_with_hand_over_mouth::v:

6 Likes

Ohhh. You have magic with you. I’m the guy who doesn’t gamble because he loses at everything and knows it. Hehe. Have a good weekend sir.

3 Likes

That’s what I mean I have a bunch of bubblegum terp plants but they don’t have any ass to them at all. It’s all turps taste leaves quick. BG Diesel has been ok. I haven’t seen any bubble gum that’s created any type of waves but bubble gum has been a real hot topic lately I know a KaK mentioned it on this site because I troll everything like I always do. Lol

But yeah it doesn’t matter where it’s coming from. I just want to find and it tell you the truth I’ve heard that @BogSeeds has the gum. I’ve always wanted it. Unfortunately all I have from BOG is Sour straw, Sour Boggle? Bubble? Not and Boggle. Or gummy tho.

I should just get it and run it that bog s*** for real has that bubble gum to it and it’s got ass bogglegum has always been one of the strains in my bucket list.

2 Likes

I love it when a seed middleman drops all the shit unknowingly 3 hours early. Yeah there’s gonna be some hurt people. I waited a while on this sheeeit. If nothing else I’ll have an auction house or a couple warehouses worth of gear.

I need to get it sealed and labeled properly and stored. We’re hitting figures that would break me if I lost. Drop safe refrigerated. Lol. I dunno.:crazy_face: Paranoia. That’s why I have a cougar for a house pet. Sure come on in. Meow.:cat2::hugs:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

10 Likes

Tell me about it brother. I’m done with trying to keep a wall up around me at all times I can’t and yeah I can’t live my life like that anymore so I’m going to have to give some people some trust and I’m getting too old for this s*** to be doing it alone I need some help now and I don’t have any kids or anything like that I never had a chance for it I was too busy I’m living on the run from the police.

My life today consists of drinking coffee with my mom and watching Cardinals at the back window and speculating on the temperatures and stuff like that man keep it slow pace when I get the money I’m going to move to a friendly state because it’s what I love and I’m just I’ve had enough of where I’m at it’s not going to change and it’s not healthy for my way of life so I got to go.

sorry to ran but you have a good one sir. You hit me up if you ever need anything bud you know that right? I hope you’re doing well and your wife is well man and keep in touch with me plz.:grin::v::pray::crazy_face::skull:

8 Likes

Right on! Isn’t Maryland legal? There is some beautiful country living down the road in Cecil County for example. Find a farmhouse to rent and grow and chill. You should try writing. You are a creative wordsmith. Much Love…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

5 Likes

It’s not legal. I’m allowed 120 grams a month. No plants. It was supposed to be 6 plants. 2 flowering at any given time only. Lost in the legislation. we were the first state to have medical marijuana and the last state to have any type of distribution set up for it we’ve been f***** the whole way and actually I’m appalled by what they’ve done here and they talk about it being holistic. it being medicine for the people and cheat here it’s directed toward the wealthy and the rest of the stuff that’s outdoor grown s***** popcorn gets sold to people who don’t have any money let’s be honest if you live in a state where it’s medical only and you have to go to a dispensary you’re going to pay a f****** arm and a leg if you think you’re going to buy anything decent.

I’ve had an infection in my body now for about 7 years and it’s ravaging me It’s at the point now to where I can hardly walk and I’m going to have to get back into wound therapy really heavily again in some physical therapy but if the police come in here and take my medicine for me in the state that I’m in the condition I mean in the city that I’m in I I would totally call the civil rights violation I am in no way selling any product I’m just trying to produce the best and the most that I can for myself and my family and that’s all it boils down to man I’m not profiting from none of this.

I’m the type of dude that I’d rather give some stuff out for real and have people enjoy it but then when I find out people are just using me for what I have and you know just holding what they really think about me and behind my back and then using it in a time when they don’t I don’t know.

There is some beautiful spots here and unfortunately there’s only a few licenses and the people that hold them hold the keys to the city and the state and our state’s attorney said she’s not going to process any marijuana related crimes in Baltimore so I live in Baltimore so f*** the police as usual.

8 Likes

I was there (baltimore) took a crew in during the great garbage strikes. 80’s
Cable contractor at the time, ya needed a bulldozer to doze your way thru the alleys.
People opening windows throwing shit out, rats as big as house cats.
But yeah I saw a bit if country going in and coming right back out

3 Likes

Prezactly my man. Righteous! Much love…:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

4 Likes

Fr fr :v::peace_symbol::v: been there a few times lol.

10000%

When my friends ask if I have any to sell, I laugh, and I’m like, uhhhh no?! But ill give you all the weed you want :rofl::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

6 Likes

@HolyAngel I want your input. I cant put the NL2xNL5 in and hold off on the starlite and ny NL fems for a sec. I have decent clones yhat I can make my Wedding CakeXTropicanna Cookies. I was given the bkessings to do this and use Jays cut and my Wedding Cake. Itd be beneficial to get some high end stuff for all of us. Im ready to get serious. Thoughts?

@Sincy hey brother I applied some Goki B pollen to variois small clones in flower. The pistils reacted overnight. Partly why im making this post is I can cross the Goji with Wedding Cake. GojixGoji, GojixGary Payton

Or I can I can do the NL run now. I just have all the clones for a seed run. Why keep cloning them to run others.

The NL says lets go first then the wedding cake. Possible pollen problems with certain strains. I dunno. :sob::blush::v:

6 Likes

Be nice to see them starlites

2 Likes

I’m confused. You’re saying you cannot run the NL2xNL5 but can run the Starlite and/or NL Fems? Or you can run the NL2xNL5 OR the Starlite/fems and not sure which to do first?

It’s up to you really. If it was me, I would probably run the NL2xNL5 first and at least find a good girl to keep if not a pair. Then use the Starlite as a bx/ox with the Haze A in it. That’s pretty much my plan with these NL5HSS, use either the NL5xHaze from mrnice or the Starlite as a bx/ox if either are as good or better than the NL5HSS.

If you think the Starlite’s would be better than run those first and use the NL2xNL5 for later. Only do it if you have the room though. If you already have clones of the WC and TC I’d work on that project first for sure. But if you got the room do both! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry I do get confusing at times. I’m going to go ahead and run to northern lights together at one time and then put off my wedding cake and stuff until the next run. I was just going to switch out the runs vice versa since I had clones for the other strains that are ready to flip just about.

I’m just going to snip those into clones and chuck a bigger ones save space and go ahead and do my northern lights run run the star light and maybe put just a couple singles in there of something different.
NL2XNL5
Starlite
Afghani Blue Lights
-A couple oddball fems…maybe

I’m gonna put my projects off. Ive been waiting for real strong NL. Sorry my mind’s all over the place. I got the money up for the HLG650R that I was looking at and then I saw the scorpion that was $1,029 and now I’m wondering if I should hold off and buy the scorpion.

Are there any lights that compare to HLG that are have the cost? I use HLG as a standard because everything I’ve seen run was amazing Mammoth lightings 10-bar units are $1,000 flowing stuff is over a thousand gauges LEDs are like $1,500 and it’s just nuts for a pre-built light spend that much money on it it had better last 10 years and produced really good buds I want to be done with the high pressure sodium.

Sorry about the confusion I just haven’t had a clean tent and like two runs now so I’m kind of freaking out I need to get more grass growing ASAP and now I had to stop though and clean the tent out fully because it’s got a little powder mildew that was floating around all the fans got to be cleaned one by one so let me get off of here and start the cleaning process.

I was saying that since he’s pollen that he sent me was working and I’m going to use your pollen to make a really good cross with some special and old school you know if you have any ideas for a good cross let me know we’re talking about the lemon skunk that might be a good possibility.

2 Likes

You ever taken a couple cuts and ran them under different conditions and found that one cut the same cut grown in another condition looks completely different than the original cut or different than the way you’ve been growing them?

They eat people the closer it was to the high pressure sodium the less purple it threw off it was a white plant very potent as that plant was shorter and farther away from the light it was ruby red and high in turps.

I honestly believe that some plans do well under higher temperatures and some plants do well in the high 70s under intense LEDs. You see I’m not sure I just want to upgrade to the LED system for heat number one number two to coverage number one and two should be together but that’s it for me man I need the coverage I need the intensity and I’m getting from a 600 at least and yeah. :skull::v:

2 Likes