Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Fuckin solid, dude!!! Looks bomb!!!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s @SamwellBB Double stuff #2. We have 2 plants in 1 shell and another good one. Twins! Its a good measage for me.
Double Stuff #2

12 Likes

Double Double Stuff Stuff #2 :rofl:

8 Likes

I just woke up out of a slumber for a couple hours and to hit me I was coming on here to put Samā€™s double stuff was a double stuff! Great minds think alike. Now have you ever had this happen and show that pop the husk when it comes off and separate them immediately?

Maybe I should just see how it comes off first before I make any plans. I love stuff like that though man. Now I got three possibilities for the price of two. Lol. I was going to put three of each on there just as a matter of if I ever drop a few regulars I usually do three just to ensure a female. Pretty Suave if you ask m3.:laughing:

5 Likes

The olā€™ Baltimore multi-tool

12 Likes

Where the f*** do I get one of them at? You can bang them all f****** and shoot them at the same time the best of both worlds! I love stuff like that man Thatā€™s touching history right there. Lol but donā€™t let history touch you cuz history is a mother f*****.

thanks for coming through and showing that I appreciate that man Itā€™s not everyday you see stuff like that over in Germany they used to have little shooting matches and they would use something like a little 3 mm or really some little tiny shell I imagine thatā€™s a 22 or something?

5 Likes

22 shortsā€¦

3 Likes

Ahh my preferred caliber for up close shit. Iā€™d prefer to crack some one with the dusters.:fist_left::grin::v:

1 Like

The crazy ass lineup coming up the Tropicana cookies I got platinum emoji(edit wtf? OGKB) KB going back in Gary Payton going back in wedding cake. The Wedding Cake is the best grass Iā€™ve smoked in a while. Jesus fuck!

I put in a couple gorilla bubble a couple of AVR1ā€™s BTxHeri, Tropicana cookies x sour diesel, Wilson Zero, @anon5325009 man his Starlite were the first three to pop. They germinated quickly and are crushing already.:hugs: I put in one of @Mongobongo PAC xOH. Rollin the dice. Watch me get a goodnā€™. The Double Stuff. Weā€™ll get 2 or 3 itā€™s like an extra head right now.:thinking:

I put in a couple of my wedding cakes crossed with Bubba Kush so weā€™ll see if we can get some ā€œShotgun Weddingā€™sā€ is what Iā€™m calling it but I threw in a couple extra couple seeds. I definitely want to get a female gorilla bubble, a female Tropicana diesel, black triangle heri. Yeah.

I have to figure out exactly what is what some of the seeds needed to be cracked with my teeth a little bit to get them to jump and some of the paper towels were a little too wet just a squeeze balanced it right out. They almost all popped, so everythingā€™s looking good though. :jack_o_lantern::v:

8 Likes

Well I got everything germinated and up what I ended up using for my mix instead of peat plugs or cups filled with peat. I had some washed coco coir left over. I didnā€™t bother mixing it any perlite it was fine as dust as it was. I rinsed it four or five times baked it in the oven and then rerinsed it again it was fine Itā€™s powder so I loaded up some cups. I just ended up hacking down some solo cups. I like to reuse the stuff as much as I can until it cracks.

But of course my dumb ass mislabeled a couple but Iā€™m looking forward to everything thatā€™s coming up. I know I got 2 Wilsonā€™s zero theyā€™re looking good and yeah man really not a whole lot of pictures to be taken at this point. Right now Iā€™m taking the time to tie every branch down on my plants Iā€™m going to train them all just right. Plus I need some seedlings to catch up :laughing: so what Iā€™m going to end up with is a far as the big plantsā€¦Shit! I may have to chuck some plants under my t8ā€™s to veg farther while the others flower out weā€™ll see.

When youā€™re lemonade with space like this itā€™s a balancing act Iā€™ve been playing games not known decide what I was going to do with the light that I decided right now Iā€™m going to stick with a new eye order logs bulb and just grab me a 2x2x3 to do some light breeding and holding up some clones and just be smart save the money. :grin::+1:

6 Likes

Yaaay! Titty Milks on deck. Motz has been busy tweaking these mamajamaā€™s. Of course the AKā€™s are legendary. I have some AK49ā€™s but these are his babies. Iā€™m glad they got here. Just in time to get a few in. Iā€™m not going to lie to you I was mad as s*** at the mailman. I was like Iā€™m going to have it just in time to get it in with this run in the mailman done sabotaged me. nah Iā€™m going to go ahead and wet some right now man. Yayee yayeee!!!

Fortunately and unfortunately a few regulars didnā€™t make it so I still have more but it gives me an opportunity to get some monster gear in so it was Nepali temples or titty milkā€¦Breasticles it is! @OleReynard Thank you Motz.

These go in with my most cherished. Some people like diamonds some people like rubies and emeralds these are my gemstones right here. I appreciate it very much. Itā€™s always an honor and a pleasure to be able to grow something from you dudeā€¦:partying_face:

Now letā€™s get it on! :pray::grin::v::heart::fire::jack_o_lantern:

Look how aggressive they get with these rollers on these envelopes. Lol I donā€™t think the rollers were going to smash this piece of aluminum. This is the best crushed proof packaging Iā€™ve ever seen in my life look what it did to the f****** envelope it almost ripped it in half. :rofl:. Crush thisā€¦hahaha

9 Likes

Pretty radical machinery they use for sure.
That is industrial door blank material for header and kick.
Pretty neat stuff comes in 5 x 10 sheets.

You can get that at a glass repair company where glazing is done.
You can get cut ends for a couple bucks its just scrap.

Looks to be a good thing I sent them in what I did.
Regulars what regs got damaged?

Just beans buddy is it, have a blast.

6 Likes

Itā€™s f****** awesome is what it is when I realize it was aluminum because like holy s*** you could probably use that stuff for heat sinks for a strip setup as some nice stuff right there and have to pick a couple sheets of that stuff up.

That stuff right there is for sure tuff as nails and light fuck too.:rofl:

Thank you sir. I wonā€™t abuse em too badly.:grin::v:

6 Likes

Better pop them ak fast I already got 3 up and off to the races

7 Likes

TropxRace Fuel OG
TropxSourD
OHxPAC
Starliteā€™s x3
Wilson Zerox2
Bubba(Katsu)xWedding :cake: (Personal Cross)x2
Double Stuffx2
Trop Cookies F1 x2 (Clone Only)
Plat. OGKB x2 (Clone)ā€¦

And then I have of course my clones put up my Bubba Skywalker OG Goji and the Mr E pupil. I want to get into some more mass medicals gear. I have one goji pupil fem seed that My dude @rooted dropped off a long time ago. Iā€™ve been double clutching that mother f*****. :shushing_face:. Iā€™m a Goji fiend so you got to understand what youā€™re dealing with here. :joy::+1:

I really been wanting to run some other Mass Meds older packs getting dusty. With him taking all his gear off the market. Heā€™s putting stuff out under somebody else breeding it for him probably for a cut of the $, but heā€™s got some strains that are really f****** good.

I figured I would take a chance and just throw some singlets in there. I know itā€™s not a good thing to do and the plants are all over the place as far as height and age. Itā€™s all good Iā€™m going to walk them in if I have to veg them in another little area. I have another small tent
Iā€™ll pull some out veg and if I really have to Iā€™ll knock a couple clones off and tell em fall back.

Allow the biggest and healthiest plants to carry on hopefully to race fuel OG and the Tropicana cookies comes out decent. Oregon huckleberry and the pink animal crackers, Mountain Crackers! Yeah buddyā€¦

Donā€™t mind Iā€™m still vegging and up potting daily. Iā€™ll have the rest potted in a couple days. I lost my Gorilla :gorilla: Bubble. Stupid fuck. I decapitated two when a pot fell over. Clumsy numbskull. Iā€™ll have to run those next. Lol who knows? More grow space please.:grin::pray:

Not much to look at right now but I wanted to post a little update. Not a lot of action going on just trying to build that good root system in before I flip them. I made sure that the soil is all really consistent. I let this batch of soil cook for over a month and a half two months so just looking really good/consistent. I was going to go Coco but I stopped I just stopped. Iā€™ll get try Coco later. Maybe. Why fuck a good thing if you got it running good though? The Rambling Manā€¦Sheesh Iā€™m long winded.

Be safe yā€™all.

Iā€™m gonna veg a few AKā€™s and Tit Milk. Iā€™ll probably just stagger those out a little bit pull a couple out when theyā€™re flowering and drop them right in.Iā€™ve been dying to get my hands on that momā€™s milk. Titty Boi.:grin:

13 Likes

Looks like a Weed daycare in there! Kids of all ages and cultures. Sounds like your having a good time. Letā€™s grow motherfucker!
All Loveā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a AK47/THC Bomb that I named after you. I did a true F.I.M. on her in that I meant to top it. I named her @Baltimore because sheā€™s big, never satisfied and sheā€™s all over the place! Much Love bro.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s an honor dude I appreciate it. Hope you and the missus and the puppy dog are doing good. THC bomb. That sounds pretty cool. How is it down there the law enforcement landscape as far as growing from medicinal reasons? Is it as hard as it was in Georgia and bama? I donā€™t think some of those Bible belt states will ever fold up unless they go Democratic or something.

What gets me is the money that it can be made off of it but you already see the black market side of recreational states versus states who donā€™t have it at all aka our b**** ass state! :joy::+1:.

Now I have a plan because I have AK-49 beans from an older pack. So I figured I would do get those AKs in there on the next round Iā€™ve heard nothing but great stuff about all of Motzā€™ creations. So I just went a little bit more space to have room to find better cuts and what Iā€™m doing now is basically a crap shoot of one or two seeds here and there amongst different strains Iā€™ll try to manage them like you said feminine topping Iā€™ve been trying to focus on training a bit more earlier on in.

I like to make a plant look like a Christmas tree if possible by taking the lower branches first and letting them grow further out and then turn up and so on and so on working my way up the plant and then when I flip them in the flower they usually set up really nice to get sun on all the major backs of it I guess you would say I was the type of just never tie my plants for real and believe in it.

the fimming technique where you take a grow tip and peel the fan leaves off the sides of it and anything growing right round it

Stunts the cola and forms two more grow tips itā€™s a little bit more radical than LST (guess that fimming moreso) but in the same theory without cutting your main cola off. I enjoy that really to either ben the main grow tip to force it to branch off with a bread tie and saving the main cola. Itā€™s like the crown atop a king you know what I mean? I have to have that main spear.:grin::v::heart:. Love you guys. Be safe down there.

I always think when it cools off here is it now old school has a chance to really grow some good stuff without the heat pumping in the shed. :hugs:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a shot of the Tropicana cookies I hit it with a little bit of molasses to jump start the microbes in the soil. Donā€™t ask me why Iā€™m just trying different things to see results and in the soils already good as is so probably nute imbalance forcing these colors to come out along with the cold snap but this plant is loaded ready to turn immediately. Itā€™s pretty cool.

Tropicana Cookiesā€¦she a little Haggardā€¦Merleā€¦

S*** the damn LED makes the purple look purple. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Worst strain I ever grew. Granted I grew bag seed, but it came out terrible. Larf for days and tasted like hay. Will never touch Bomb Seeds again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes