Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Hey bro -

I will definetly keep in touch! - i love talking to cool people about cannabis and my love of cannabis! Crazy but the more i work with her the more i love her! Haha… in no way does it bug me for people to talk to me about cannabis. For me it is more like endless love!

I gotta say i like what you do in the garden brother!

Body pain relief is a big thing for me. I manage multiple health conditions and cannabis provides relief in a few different ways. Between managing my health, family, and time in the garden i dont have much free time but try to carve out some time for my friends online in the grow community. Hopefully, there will be a day soon where we can all catch up, shake hands, and share some smoke.

Regarding banner in different grow mediums, i tried all methods. Hydro, soil, aero - banner is a champ does well no matter what, she is doing coco/perlite 50/50 and lovin it. It was bred in CO and does well outside. It is super hardy. I do alot of testing for sex stability thru stress. Banner didnt even break a sweat - i am also hoping i can bring this stability to a few lines.

After collecting seeds for a while and taking my time - kind of working with the same few plants over and over again, I have been pivoting the last few years to the more aggressive pheno hunts for headstash breeding stock.

It is all Banner’s fault! Haha… the banner male was so impressive i could not bring myself to get rid of him. I kept him around for about 4-5 years. I did a few breeding runs with him with different sets of females from seed stock i had been collecting for quite a while.

I have an exotic genetix whipped cherries that has some of the best root development and the flower is amazing. Very colorful, amazing cherry taste, crasy resin production and Super concentrates! Unfortunately, a few of those cookies n creams crosses from exotic are known to herm and she does from time to time. I am gonna use a whipped cherries male and female to run a few different variety crosses, including banner, and see if they start to stabilize.

5 Likes

That’s what’s up man I appreciate it. I went on your site on strainly and I realized that most of the information I need is on there. Lol. :laughing: I won’t bother you too much unless if I’m stuck or something like that. Hehe!

That’s cool that you have the area to actually breathe and work on projects. We’ll get there eventually I believe. Cherry strains always sound good to me. I’ll check some other stuff out when I run through these. Thank you. Be safe out there bud. :pray::slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

The over all quality of my medicine better. Here’s a couple buds I picked out. Not too bad. The Chem is nice. It has a fruity taste to it.

13 Likes

Some very nice buds you got there buddy they look great.:yum::+1:

4 Likes

I appreciate that dude coming from you it means a lot. I think some of the buds look better after I’ve had them in bag that was either rolled up air pushed out or vacuum sealed. Tends to push in everything and kind of give it a little roundness some people see the buds being not crushed and they’re like what’s wrong with it? Hehe!

You’re like it hasn’t been crushed by a vacuum sealer which means you’re pretty close to the source. I thought that was a good thing? :rofl:

What you been smoking on lately that’s been your top pick? This Wedding Cake :birthday:, GMO, and Tropicana Cookies. In that order. I took one bean GMO didn’t take no clones off of it it ended up out back somehow It’s right now one of my favorite strains absolutely destroys you and it’s from copycat. Lol.

The old has asked me with GMO is I say it’s kind of like the evolution of skunk I don’t know what else how to put it to him? Garlic, shrooms, onion. Should have named it dead body. :skull::v:

Be safe Mr Shadey.

4 Likes

Awww Fuck! Sam’s got a auction up now? I’ll tell you what all the his gear gas. I separated the double stuff twins actually got them both separated and planted pretty cool two plants one seed.! Hahaha

Baked beanz is fiya ya pussyclad bumbayay man. WTF is Rasclaad? Shout out to Sam for real he does that s***. Dude’s a genuine breeding fucking machine.:laughing::v:

7 Likes

I have been hitting some caramel candy Kush, white Diesel x ghost rider and mighty grape this last couple of weeks.

All 3 are good but strength wise the White Diesel x Ghost Rider is the strongest, I think it’s one of Ole Reynards crosses, Hard Rock swapped with me.

Your right, when the buds get compressed with vacume sealing, it does give them a more solid and astheticly pleasing look I feel.

6 Likes

I dont like to go full compress, just enough to snug them in

3 Likes

That’s what I’m just getting now it feels like if you get them just kind of compressed slightly. Or that “lightly handled look”.

It makes a little barrier with the trichromes on the outside kind of like a candy shell on a m&m but definitely not as hard maybe like lightly rolled cookie dough.:drooling_face:. Mmm.

It’s like the first time I saw a bud that was up rolled in its own oil and kief. It happened to be a mama’s milk bud. It looked like it was literally covered in powdered sugar. Like a snowball cookie. Then I thought it was an edible for a sec.

That’s Mother Milk must be some potent shit. I may pop a few to get a female and train it until a slot opens. I’ve been wanting to do an all Bodhi run for some time now. Later bud. Be safe.:slightly_smiling_face::v:

4 Likes

Probably the most potent plant I’ve found in a long long time.
Got a few running right now, most likely every time I crack.

4 Likes

I mean that right there speaks for itself. Looking around out of Bodhi’s gear the ma milk to me visually looked like one of the most potent plants that he made.

Now the Nepali Temple’s. I believe that’s the name. Don’t kill me. I’m terrible with names I mean absolutely terrible, birthdays as well. I specifically remember you making those or working on that cross and they look to be 2 strains I’m gonna enjoy.

Bodhi has some unique stuff. Seems to suit my palate just right. I have issues with Katsu’s Bubba and some of Bodhi’s crosses with Bubba. Deep in flower PM seems to get them. For the life of me I try with some. Speaking its name is like summoning a demon here.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Some of the seedlings were uppotted. I separated the double stuffs as well. I actually pulled it off. Three plants out of two seeds. That’s what I’m talking about. Hopefully the two that came out together females or at least one female.

@anon5325009 z Starlite’s are looking good after the transplant they got scorched because I didn’t step them up into my seedking mix. I threw them right off in the deep end they recovered nicely had to be good and maybe they’ll catch up a little faster.

All else is looking good. I have one plan that is giving me trouble It’s the Gary Payton. Awesome smoke it’s just the soil it’s in is drained. The leaves aren’t yellow but they’re drooping a little bit I’m thinking it’s time to up pot it into another container or split it up into multiple clones and make room for my other plants. I guess I’ll make that decision in the next couple of days.

I’d like to run a nice clone of it. I may hold off and make room this run. That’s the fun of growing. It keeps you moving and always chasing that shiny green healthy leaf.

Starlites

Mtn Crackers

Double Stuff
Separated the twins. Pretty Cool they all made it.

7 Likes

Caramel candy kush that sounds good right there. Ghost Rider. I’m assuming that’s a ghost OG cross? I’m trying to get some ghost that’s one of my favorite smokes right there. I was on looking at the some of the same stuff and he’s got a face off OG cross I believe that’s from archive.

Right now I’m running a cross of Tropicana cookies and race fuel OG. I also have some race fuel OG cross with gelato. I really decent breeder here shot me some of his testers that F1 Tropicana Cookies is amazing.

I tell you what my favorite smoke did I’m hitting right now is the GMO and the Wedding Cake. The Cake makes you retarded. honestly it’s so good I’m going to keep it around and make a bunch of crosses with it it’ll probably be a strain I keep for a bit. How is it getting clones across the border? Have you tried to ship the US back and forth or is it not worth it?

I’ll have to make some s1’s from the Trop to send out of the states. That’s a goal this time. I’m gonna spray my biggest trop cookies clone for future projects.

Sounds good Shade-Dog. Be safe up there. Mmm Caramel Kush… Lol :grin::v:

3 Likes

Just got a text from Mark. He sending me a doz of the 60-day Blueberry AND Bubble Gum. I thought you might like me to “break you off a piece of dat Kitt Katt Bar”!!! I’ll send you 6 of each if you are so inclined…just sayin". You’re sure to get both male & female (collect some pollen/magic dust). As always, stay safe/be well. When they arrive, I’ll request personal data.

5 Likes

Dude, the way you rave about that Trop, if you ever make seeds the line will be around the block!!

5 Likes

Ahhh man! Mark out there with a “greens” of dreams. It must be nice to do what you want to do and cross this and cross that and really go hard and start getting nice. Can you imagine if you were in say Oklahoma and had land that wasn’t worth s*** and then they went recreational on the marijuana? Or Meine or Mass? Florida! Come on they don’t even farm. You luck sun of a…:rofl::+1:

I will humbly accept some more babies. Dude we’re gonna be growing fire till they bury us. I’ll have to shoot a thanks to Mark. I’ve been getting by on a good bubblegum-ish strain but it’s more chemy as it cures and some phenos are all gassy.

Itl be nice to go on a gum hunt and put this one to pasture. I’ve seen a resurgence in strains like Gum, Blueberry, Skunk, NL. It’s like guys when they were kids they want to recapture their youth with these strains that they had and if you have good cuts man you know hash plant heaven forbid G13 or a white widow Man that’s where it’s at right now for real.

I mean you’re always going to see the progression but people are realizing that maybe it’s not a good thing and I never thought it was progression is a good thing but preservation is a must because if you f*** something up in your line you need to be able to go back and delete it. Rambling.

Thank you Mr Bee. Your ear is to the ground like an injun. Puns. Thank you bud. I cleaned a good bit of space out for new Mother’s and veg. It’l be nice to get a rythym back. Unfortunately this area is ever changing. Sometimes you gotta act like a groundhog and lay low. Winter sucks here. Be safe Mr :honeybee:! Good to see you.

4 Likes

Aww man. It never dries and the potency to back up the flavor. It’s absolutely unique. I’m seeing a lot of work already underway. So much so that after Harry Palms split from Oni he rocked his strawberry diesel and the strawberry guava the guava line. Those are some good strains but he tried to make what was called Mountain trop. Mtn. Trop didn’t catch on at all. Seemed like a desperate grab. It’s all good. I love the tales that accompany each strain. I love it.

Me being an a****** that I was on Instagram I went to Oni not knowing what happened between them and asked him what Harry palms was trying to do and before you know it they were f2’n an F3’n the Trop :scream: Noo my baby! Yes the fuck they did. The strain is beefed up and it still holds the color but that F1 or something real special about it. (Im actually jealous).

I have four or five different crosses that were from the original so I’ll definitely work with them and the Wilson Zero. I picked a pack of that up as well. That’s a Tropicana cookies cross as well.

Yeah man. Lol.:grin: I guess I’ll be messing around with this line for a little bit. Currently growing it crossed to Sour Diesel, Race Fuel OG and the Wilson. I have a Trop Gelato cross I didn’t run. I’m weary. Haha. I have few slots open.

I’m trying to get my health back A-1 and I’m gonna be on point. I just love grass. It’s saved me. I like oddities. and people who smoke it are convinced that it’s sprayed with some type of plastic tasting chemical and some fruit spray which makes my life easier because it’s probably the best thing I have and you can’t win with 99% of the people nowadays. Fuck it eh.

Stop back in. I’m gonna get a good representation out to people who want it. Be safe homie.:grin::v:

4 Likes

Ye old crop.

I threw the Goji clone in. My aunt almost killed. It’s all good she’s chilling in a new McDonald’s cup. A real shit show here. Smfh.:laughing::v:

5 Likes

I have never tried sending or getting clones anywhere, let alone across borders.

1 Like

Stateside, shipping clones is quite simple. Because of Agricultural rules, Custom delays, Quarantine crapolla, International ain’t worth it, plant will be dead. SS/BW.

5 Likes