Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Hell yeah Motz. You come with that official information I called him early enough for real you’ll see the pictures above they may be spider mites the lights just went out so I’m going to have to get my microscope out and hook it up.

I can almost see him with the loop I was just going into frenzy smash mode I just rub my fingers under a leaf and smash him That might only be one or two under a leaf on one plant so I separated my clones from my plants. I guess past come with the territory you know.

Got to get out of this 85-year-old house or get it sealed up properly. not to mention somebody bringing a plan in from outside around what crop I knew something was off. I don’t get pests like that, so it’s all frightening for me.:scream:

Iso I do have. They’re gonna get the Rammstein later. Thank you bud. :grin::+1::pray:

1 Like

I know it bud I’m glad I called on my other still virgin before I flipped them in the flower cuz you’ll start looking at something and immediately you’ll go into the f****** category of it’s lack of nutrients. And that’s when the whole snowball affect avalanche happens.

What happens is majority of people get a wrong answer instead of figuring out really what’s wrong and they act really quick I’ve seen a lot of f***** up plants that were easily fixable.

The powder mildew source was from keeping 12-12 going and just dumping plants in there and I had a plant that had some powdered mildew on it I thought I could just cut the buds off and it would be fine. Lol.

It was almost too good to be true I had my soil perfect the way I want it everything is green doing well and then wham I started noticing small little lacerations that look like windburn but they were all over. Nah it’s all good take clones see if I can get it worked out continue on.

Hope your doing well Tap. Be safe dude. I’ll stop in and check you guys out. I’m sure y’all are killing it as usual. what you got going on right now what’s the best thing you think you’re rocking right now?

1 Like

Those can very easily have come in on you’re clothing from walking in grass or brushing up against a plant, just like ticks! Only way to really prevent it completely is to scrub everything before going into the grow area. Change of cloths or having disposable covering and shoe/boot wash would be a good insurance if you had a large grow area. Then still do periodic sprays to make sure.

3 Likes

You already know dude. if you have the Mac I know people probably bug you f****** crazy but whatever you can do dude just holler at me. I’ll pay for it all. I’ll get this Tropicana cookies out to you and whatever else you want man. I’m not going to lie to you that wedding cake and that Gary Payton are busted heads right now.

I grew to Gary Payton out and what happened was it got close to the HID so it Fox tailed really hard and potency suffered. I split a small clone off f***ed the label up on it and realized what it was in the end and a beautiful almost the Skittles colored plant very reminiscent of wedding cake in flower.

You’re absolutely right dude. I’m going to find no strains and I’m just going to lock them in. I’m running some mountain crackers and some of ma milk and soon to be black triangle herijuana. I’m just looking for a few solid strains that I can rock out with and then of course I’ll always screw something new everyone like him or northern Lights those strange run forever you know?

I’m mad I can’t get no white widow or rhino. What the f*** happened to it?

I appreciate you coming through. I think about you guys and I hope you all are out there safe man. You just let me know dude anytime you need somebody to talk to for real You’re a good dude. What’s the best plant you got right now going? Favorite strain throw everything else and keep one strain right now.

GDP? You don’t let snips of it go do you? I’d be proud of it. Sometimes somethings aren’t for everyone. I’ll be lurking. Be safe my dude.:grin::v:

That Mr. :honeybee: is a good dude. He like the sher-dreadlock Homes of the bean world. He’s plugged in like a lamp post. Hehe! Love that guy.:+1:

2 Likes

Are you talking about your rattlesnake tail plant? Are you making cuts of that?

1 Like

Yeah what had happened was is the Tropicana cookies was directly underneath my HID light literally like 10 in away from it and it causes my plants to foxtail really hard. So yeah the one in the picture is Tropicana cookies which I’ve already got two mother plants that are a foot tall right now.

I wish I could just go out front and just stand and snip some grow tips and literally just hand them out, here you go have a nice one. Just to have recreational would allow us to just be do you know stop the insanity. Lol

Yes I’m cloning the Tropicana Cookies and I’m gonna get a first come first serve for the guys on here who really want it and I have difficult time sourcing stuff. I’m a rambler, sorry if I confuse you. I confuse everybody just my nature. :grin::v:

3 Likes

Yeah it sucks because I should have done what I did The clone that came out of the other tent in another room had small lacerations on it it should have been put into quarantine first.

That’s what happens when you get complacent and start making rookie mistakes instead of having your s*** run smoothly like it should. What outside factors start messing with your groves those outside factors got to get deleted. Hard to focus here sometimes.

2 Likes

I’d say 60% of the time it’s outdoor pollution, the other is people spreading std’s most knowing what they’re doing.
And yes people are like that!

6 Likes

Also the fuckers always seem to attack the best plants ya have first

2 Likes

Naw people wanting the mac don’t bother me none it’s just slow man and actually I think it kind of picks the pace up the more it gets cut on :thinking: it’s like it has bounce back like none other

Yeah your gonna dig those MM I can send you some off my reveg monster keeper it puts out so many cuts a week it’s stupid could run a whole show with just the one mother it puts out high bag appeal dense nugs similar to GSC or Mac, all of them were worth keeping though I just couldn’t justify two different keepers unless they were totally different but they were all pretty similar the keeper had more of a heavy hash taste and smell to it then the others they had it to just not as strongly I saw someone else mention a berry smell it was there faintly in one of them but it was still more hashy than anything to me

Your two starlite look like the smaller of my two my bigger one is more wide leaf so maybe will luck out and get a little taste of the haze in it

We got the wedding cake here I just haven’t messed with it yet a couple people are running it nicely on our local forum.

I wouldn’t mind Gary though and you already know that trop lol I’m gonna put that trop directly under a hps :rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::v:

3 Likes

Well let me know when I can get a cut, I’d love see if I can replicate that foxiness with some LEDs. Once I start running through seeds and strains myself, I’ll start looking for keepers and I can send you stuff too. I’ve got a collection of strains going, and I have hard time deciding what to grow next. So when time comes, I might start crowd sourcing what to grow based on what people what cut of, and eventually seeds.

1 Like

Don’t do that, blaze you’re own trail dude.
Run them seeds

4 Likes

Not much, bro. Hanging plants that got too tall.

9 Likes

Everyone has an opinion but if it dont fit what ya need, its worthless.
opinions are like assholes everyone has one, even me.

4 Likes

I have ideas of what I want to run, but you have no idea how indecisive I am. Just need help narrowing down from what I already want to grow. Like looking at the ice cream menu… as it is my next two runs are tests and I kinda feel better that I don’t have to rack my head over it :rofl:.

2 Likes

Yeah I do im the same fuckin way but on a much bigger scale to choose from

2 Likes

That right there, I use to only have 3 strains I grew. I had started with my bag seed mom, but her and entire grow get wiped out by spider mites. But I lucked out, and someone on the old OG saw my bad news, and sent me clones. Back before it was legal anywhere state side, just medical in some states.
Never in my dreams did I imagine seeds and cuts being traded and given out like Pogs or magic/Pokémon Cards

3 Likes

Did you have a preference?
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

Well if you want a black frosted Rattlesnake that’s it man. The budder from it is purple like Barney’s Blood. I can’t believe the rosin that’s been coming off of Oni’s strains. I got a few Wilson Zeros going, really I have 4 Trop Crosses running and a couple high test clone mother’s getting flipped.

I’ll pull clones before I flip it so the clones are staggered a bit. There’s only like 2 or 3 strains that I’m running that I’m keeping clones. That may change though. Just from smoking through the dispensaries and having a bunch of stuff to choose from I pretty much know what I like now.

There’s going to be stuff that comes up that I’m going to try as usual but you know I’m going to have to pick and choose some stuff that I really enjoy to work with or I’ll drive myself mad. Yeah we don’t have too much activity out here with people wanting to give off clones and send clones here It’s pretty dead.

It’s all good. I’m in search of some top notch stuff with unique flavor profiles. Who isn’t huh? I may hit copy and grab some Meat breathe and a few others. I’m not in any particular rush like I said. I’m waiting for some keeper clone swaps. All gas.

Motz sent me some Ma Milk beans. I didn’t know if that was what you meant by MM. I’m gonna wait a few weeks to stagger those as well so they have plenty of room. That strain looks like a yetis nutsack. All frosty like powdered milk. Bodhi’s stuff is so dope. Hmu dude. I’m always around.

Dealing with some buggies on a bear flawless run so far. There’s always a monkey wrench in the works. Better to sort it out now than smoking bug carcasses. I won’t. Later dude. Be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about that shits :fire:

1 Like