Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Google Coast of Maine, Stonington Blend…all you need in a Bag!!! You may find it in your area. SS/BW…mister :honeybee:

1 Like

I’ve though about hitting my Skywalker Kush with an auto and seeing where that takes me…

5 Likes

Youer right on the money about the Coast of Maine. Im trying to fing a place to order some decent premix, but the soil blend I use is a water only. its very good but sometimes they don’t have whats good

2 Likes

Here’s an update. Everything is hooked up now and jetting for the most part. I’ve had some super consistent plants and no malnutrition of any sorts. This run is about selecting the finest females for flower. No longer am I gonna run 30 strains in half gals, solos, McDonald’s cups, 1 gal and an occasional 3 gal bag.

Everything destinied for more than a 1gal pot will get a 2 gal before flipping them. The root bounding caused lanky super tall plants with buds foxtailing hovering 9" from an open HID. I’m going to be flipping way quicker, defoliating really good, and the up pot as well.

for my setup it’s better for the plants to be flipped and trained tied down to where they’re at least 2 ft off the HID and that’s with stretch finished so you know there’s a couple strains that double triple almost in size not many but they go up.

The up pots should allow for root expansion and less stress. Hoping for a true pheno not I influenced by it’s closeness to the lights in flower. Plants foxtails hard and had crazy colors and some burnt trichs. I’ll be respecting the light this time.
How long? All day all day!

Top Shot.

Tropicana X Race Fuel OG

@anon5325009 :star2: Lite’s. 3x. Deffinitely an IBL. All the plants are identical. Good to have the Light again.:grin::+1:

Hillbilly Wedding :cake:. Wedding Cake X Bubba Kush. Toss up between Shotgun Wedding and Hillbilly. Lol

Trop X Sour Diesel Bred by Oni. Those are really special. I haven’t seen many running those but there gorgeous.

Everything is gonna go into flower really healthy and trimmed for my liking. I’m after quality.:grin::+1:

9 Likes

Impressive changes!! I like Hillbilly Wedding. Did you find more supplies to make your soil?

2 Likes

I would love to move somewhere recreational. I would love to trim for somebody. I’d want to work in a large warehouse man. I think I could really handle a nice little ebb n flow or a earth setup but I just take my time. I’ll shuck all the fan leaves first and then I like the dry trim which is one of my preferences.

I appreciate that sir. I like to take my time with everything if I have too many plans hanging and not enough hands I’ll go ahead and stick the buds into a container until I get finished trimming what I have in order to make sure everything is in crispy dry by the time I get to it.

I’ve looked at the trim bags and all that kind of stuff and for me just hands-on plants allows you to see it’s growth and really just be quality control.there’s just something nostalgic about hand trimming all your stuff and maybe a pain in the ass but it’s that connection between person and plant.It never stops you know what I mean from that caring for the seedlings to curing your final product It’s all love the whole way through or else it’s going to be f****** b*******. :rofl::+1:

Be safe up there el dude-a-reeno! I believe the east coast is gonna get smashed this winter. Later. :grin::v:

6 Likes

I got to get out the home Depot and check some other places out but not right as of now no. I went up before closing the garden section up, trying to get some stuff on sale and I noticed that there was no Pete no compost nothing.

I almost thought about placing an order for some good soil fromy Costa Maine or Fox farms to get me through the winter. I have some mom compost I’ve been breaking down but it’s outdoors and it needs to be screened still.

Lol. I just got to get myself out get on the phone to figure out who’s got what I still have half a trash can outside but on the upp pots it’s not going to fill all of them up I’m going to take everything from one to two gallon in flour didn’t realize the amount of soil I was going through.

I think the growth houses are buying all the s*** up when they can when they need it for real. Yeah I couldn’t figure out the name the hillbilly wedding or a shotgun wedding I figured would it be in Bubba I would incorporate some hillbilly theme with the wedding like a Jerry Springer wedding or something. :joy::+1:

3 Likes

Heading to the De POT right now. I hope I can make a batch real quick. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Took a trip out. Got some peat and ewc to stretch my compost. They don’t have my brand this side of the city. Itl work for now. Grabbed some small stuff but I picked some of this up. Bugger Juice. It was decently priced and I needed it now. We’ll see the results.

I realize sitting still makes you stagnant being stagnant kills you so always be doing something to progress and push yourself a little further. So I scooped up the small bulbs that I’ll need for my next tent and I’m going to go ahead and order it tonight. I got a break on these and somebody paid for them for me so that was pretty cool.

Gonna run some small photos or work on some little breeding projects. I love HD. I can’t stand someone who’s impatient at my spots.

They don’t understand. It’s an OG thing.:grin::v:

11 Likes

We will see how hot and oppressive GA is in a month :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ard. GA is not a state to be fucked with. Everyone packs guns. Before I left they passed the ordinance that people are allowed to carry guns inside of bars which makes absolutely no f****** sense whatsoever. Churches so you won’t get shot like Dylan roof and malls.

I think they should have teachers carryn’ uzis like they do in Israel. They protect and they take their safety a lot more f****** serious than we do we play games over here there’s a lot of countries that are very tired and like Israel they f****** destroy s*** with the quickness. Not only that but every man and woman has to serve 2 years and are armed forces. (I just wanna blow shit up)

Honestly. I’ve lost all f****** hope that anything will be settled peacefully or amicably in the United States. I do however have to go on with my normal life but there isn’t going to be no warning shots. I’m going to be popping off like in the 92 riots in koreatown shooting every mother f****** body. :grin::+1:

We may absolutely be on the wrong page if you’re speaking about literal heat. I have no idea I’ll talk to my dad about every 2 months when he gets a hair up his ass he doesn’t speak to me. He’s a tight uptight asshole as well. I definitely see where I get my mouth and my f****** aggression from.

What’s going on with you man how you been doing? We need to get up and talk for a minute when you get a chance. Be safe ou chea… :slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

I was in the chain gang in Georgia one year and
the “icemageddon” kind of like “carmageddon” some shitty name. It was just the right temperature for the mist to freeze on the road ended up getting a quarter inch of ice for two days and lasted. People were in rush hour traffic when it started to hit they sat on the highway so long they all ran out of gas and left their cars on the highway and locked them up and two days later AAA came up and started pouring gas and every car and they eventually got them off the highway.

If they would have left that many cars on the highway here I would have stole as many as I could just like everybody else That’s why I was thinking like and just stole so many f****** cars.

Crazy f****** s***. I was busy cutting down trees and power lines up in the country and Atlanta was f***** though. I actually got my hillbilly Co to drive us down the power lines in a humvee donated by the US army. Never challenge a country boy to an off-road contest inmate or not we were all f****** going bouncing and banging our heads on the roof.

3 Likes

Man, where do you get your gear? You always rock new shit that is super cool growing. I grow what I can to make ends meet and have a full sac all the time, but your strains are ballin’! That caterpillar plant you had (Tropicanna cookies I think?) The one your flaunting in the pic above…effin cool, bro!!!

4 Likes

Buddy…man…my man…lol…you keep me in mind…I can send you some colloidal silver if you can make some femmed Tropicanna cookies (caterpillar cut).

5 Likes

Tropicana Cookies. It’s great day smoke. Awesome. I’ve been curing for a bit now went from clean plastic papaya taste to just a fruity :tangerine: mimosa type taste. My favorite flavored taste and smoke.

Yeah when I saw that plant. I had to have it. Jay was growing out peanut butter souffle from Cannarado. I actually wanted that one more than the Tropicana itself but I’m glad I got the Tropicana after, I grabbed the Wilson zero and then I got the Tropicana sour diesel and a bunch of other crosses from the F1 line.

I’m back to a good nuetral zone in my life. I don’t have kids or a wife from stopping me from doing anything so I’m gonna jump out and enjoy my life. For me the best decision I ever made was not having kids and having a wife. I would have been a s***** father for real It’s the truth. What are you doing Tap? How are you doing dude?

You got some beans man? You want something good to run? You holler at me dude if you ever want some new. Now that I’ve gotten some things taken care of. I’m going to be spending some more time on here actually associating with people and stopping the lurking. :joy::v:

5 Likes

Absolutely dude I’m actually working on that right now I picked up some colloidal spray from 2020 Mendocino it was really cheap so I just picked it up and actually got a tent so that I can breed it and make some seeds off of it.

Honestly I ripped off like 20 clones off the Tropicana and 20 clones off my wedding cake I’m going to see if anybody wants to just pay shipping and get them if not I’ll flip them and run them but at that point in time I just had so much going on I would have never been able to get to it.

I’ve gotten some priorities and things straightened out now so I’m back with my growing s*** full time. Feeling better and getting everything really consistent he’s getting a better finished product. And that’s what I’m really after is just locking in my environment I think I finally got it down now so everything’s pretty smooth for real.

now my personal family life is f***** up That’s a whole another story for another time. You be safe I better dude. Hope you and your family are doing well as well. :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Dude…I’ll throw you some of my JOTI gear…got a spare bubble mailer with your name on it…well, not yet…lol
5x gods space needle - JOTI
5x black candyland - JOTI

6 Likes

Dude. I may have to go via thru to get some of his stuff. I don’t look too much as it hurts me lol. Looks like you have a notebook like mine a million f****** things going on but they’ll be gotten to I just maybe 50 when some of it happens. :rofl:

I got to go through my sack man. You hit me up and let me know some stuff you have a hard time getting a hold of or something that you want that you that I might have and I’ll pull them out and get something out to you as well to tuck until you got a chance to run it.

3 Likes

Mongo runs these…makes them look super greasy!! Sticky like a capensis (carnivorous plant)!
Would love to see someone give them some love in an environment different from mine.

3 Likes

That says a lot man Mongo runs that shite! I’m actually running one of his mountain crackers right now.I think that’s what he calls them. I only got one to survive so I’m praying to God it’s a female the Oregon Huckleberry and the pink animal crackers. Probably got some fire hidden within them.

I know mosca keeps that heat for real. I’ve been tempted to at times try his Indiana bubble gum. Old time moonshine as well. Yeah PM me dude and just I’ll get some stuff together for you. :grin::+1:

3 Likes