Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah man we all know homie has 27 kids lol so I feel you on the holiday drain I’m pretty well broke till the new year myself

I’m sure I can get an updated list whenever
Did you :eyes: that apple fritter for a 1k I’ve never had apple fritter but jeez I sure hope it’s a yielder for them dollars

Thats why i jumped on the chance to be an a hole n blast him. His whole thread here was to build hype for a dispensary only soon come strain at $60 an 1/8 so i called it. He in his tesla now not givin a chit

1 Like

Does he have just the regular ghost og? Not a huge fan of autos

Not at the moment, I was asking for his Ghost but only had that auto cross he was working on. I’m also waiting for God bud
If enough people start asking for it, he’ll prob put it in his next batch, if he doesn’t have some going already. But it sounds like he always has some stuff lined up to harvest.

1 Like

I bet you…if you DM/PM Personal Data, some God Bud might just take that trip down I95, just sayin’. Enjoy a festive/bountiful Holiday Season, take care, stay EXTRA safe, and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

You actually already gave me 5 as part of that awesome “collectors starter set” lol. just wanted to get a few more to hunt through at some point. I ordered some blue god and a few others from him a couple weeks ago. I can’t just rely on others generosity for everything.

1 Like

Hey @Baltimore

how’s the StarLite doing?
Are you getting any smells off the stem rub yet?

1 Like

Dude that’s crazy that you f****** just said that a half an hour ago literally. The stem rubs are coming out amazing dude definitely getting hinted at juniper Berry type hints. I love that smell. But it’s magnified and kind of got more of a peppery Afghani type aroma if that makes sense.

All of them look very uniform and tight and I’m starting to see a couple planes The nodes are rotating I figure I have two females and a male hopefully I don’t know they may all be females they’re all spinning.

I’ll label these but they’re two different plants. this is what I’ve been looking for with a shiny hard leaves still soft though let me just put that pics up man this right here is what makes me f****** tick…:drooling_face::+1::pray::star2:
Starlite Plant #1

Plant #2

The third plant looks exactly the same I’ll get a picture of it now added to it when I get finished my water ing. I’m so full right now I can barely f****** move man. :laughing:

I have a feeling that these are what I’ve been looking for as far as my preferences in the northern Lights. I’m always optimistic but they’re giving that smelly smell already. I was like daaamn! The lights are back. They’re pretty. They look solid bro. Ty. :pray::star2::grin::v:

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I forgot. I’m so full I’m ready to roll into bed and fuck with the Xbox. Y’all be safe. Don’t drink and drive.:shushing_face::v:

I love cool whip but it makes me feel sick after I eat a whole tub. :rofl:

5 Likes

The real ghost is clone only

3 Likes

Yea, I’m hoping to get the real deal… but also want grow out the seed version to compare as well. Either way, I’ve never smoked it so wouldn’t know the different lol.

3 Likes

One of the first strains I smoked when I got my card was ghost and being a clone only. I mean you can get selfed seeds and they come close but honestly if you’re not going to cut off of that superior or elite cut you already know It’s a toss up.

I got some gelato s ones that are f****** super dope but they represent gelato and no flavor profiles whatsoever.I’m a huge fan of s1s especially for dudes who don’t have the money to jump out there and buy $300 clones. But seeing an actual clone only cut above compared to some of the s1s including the ones I’m running right now from Katsu I hate to say it but they just don’t hold a candle to some cuts I’ve smoked

I’ve yet to smoke some Gelato from seed that is side by side the c/o. Like I said though they’re still flavor profiles and attributes that I can look at it and know it’s Bubba and it really doesn’t make any sense kind of like a watered-down f****** beer. But it’ll get ya drunk??? Lol

The guys had to get on here and tell me even though those are sekfed you know that’s not that cut and it hurt me. :laughing: Ut still hurts me because I wanted to be true like Santa Claus but that’s the truth and sometimes it hurts. HAhaha. You’ll get what you want. Just cling like I do. They filter thru…

I need a Ouija board so I can conjure up some ghost.:grin::v:

4 Likes

The real ghost is quite rare but is out there. The sfv og is actualy a s1 of the ghost while the sfv OG kush is the sfv OG bred to a afghan. There was a release of sfv OG ibl by Cali connection it’s the sfv og kush crossed back to the sfv clone. I’m currently attempting to pop my last five beans from the original release. I’ve gotten several supposed ghost cuts and they were more similar to the sfv and not the real deal, prob just additional s1s. I even kept one that smells like nag champa and is otherwise identical to the sfv.
I have the real ghost og and the sfv OG , there are pictures on my heritage Farms strain availability thread if anybody wants a reference point.
I made a 12 hour drive to get the ghost cut so I can relate to the og obsession
@Baltimore I’ll be doing several different og breeding projects and will make sure to keep you in mind.

8 Likes

I appreciate that dude I was looking at your platinum pineapple as well That platinum is a something else man. I didn’t know that about the ghost in the San Fernando valley. I guess it’s kind of one of those things not even knowing that they’re related you enjoy something so much they end up do being related. No it doesn’t make a lot of sense but.

Absolutely dude shoot me a link or I’ll hit me up in my p.m. and let me get some further details. Definitely keep me in mind with the OG’s. I appreciate you stopping by and kicking a little bit of knowledge. I’ll try to get on seed finder as much as possible dude but it’s just a lack of time I’d rather add some people who know and can get right to the point.

Have a good one bud. Happy holidays and be safe out there. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Well the history of og is definetly murky , it was in Los Angelas and orgnkid got the clone and passed it to a old forum member that went by ghost1 , that’s when it started getting called ghost og. There was arguing back then about whether or not he had the clone or a s1. I also have the 92 OG that Josh claims is the original from Florida . The 92 OG looks alot different in veg but very similar when flowering. The smell and taste on them all is very similar but distinctly different also.
The sfv OG is sour and skunky with light peppery spice to it
The 92 OG is the same sour musk minus the pepper but with a added fuel profile
The fake ghost that looks like the sfv smells like nag champa and tastes like camphor
I recently got the verified ghost clone more details on smell and taste to come soon.
I have some sfv ibl from Cali connection germinating , I aslo have a pack of motas ghost ridge og. There will definelty be some og genetics coming without the outrageous prices everybody else charges . I’d be happy to send you some as testers once the breeding’s happen.

6 Likes

Please count me as in line for any OG projects you end up doing :grin:. I hope to some day also get those original cuts as well.

3 Likes

Yeah I plan to reference mine to yours when there a little bigger the reveg momma is to ugly to compare lol

Does it have any lemon scents when flowering ?

1 Like

Which one ?
I just now have the real ghost in flower and it’s not far enough along to tell. I recently got the Tahoe og also, I have a real og collecting issue atm lol
Non of the others I have give of any lemon at all though.
One interesting thing I’m noticing is it stretches alot more once put into flower then anything else in my collection. We’re talking a 6 inch clone is now a two foot plant.

6 Likes

The ghost has a lemony scent it’s light but there
Yeah the only thing that stretched more was the skywalker

Please keep me updated if you start smelling a light lemon

4 Likes

I just came back after 2 days I didn’t see none of these comments and now know even more about the ghost. Makes me want it. Damnit! Hahaha :rofl:. It’s cool to know the story behind. I don’t remember much about the Ghost as I was smashed but it deffinitely stood out. The thing that got me is that one company might have the same clone here but their batch wasn’t grown as good as another company’s. You know they’ll have Bubba Kush runs here that are phenomenal and then the next two runs will be marginal.

Imo I think they’re growers ability has a lot to do with how far these streams actually go. I’d love to have access to have an OG collectionbut I’m absolutely content on all the stuff that I get definitely can’t be a chooser being a beggar and I’ll spend a lot of money on genetics unfortunately that were inferior but I know more now that I ever did and that’s invaluable.

The real SFV I gotta have and Ghost (if possible). What’s the story behind Florida OG that was supposedly sent over and it was renamed OGKB? That wrongnorbwasnit renamed LA Pure Kush?

OGKB is my s***. I picked up a pack on pre-order of the newer OGKB remix version 2.1 XI You’re talking about some crazy numbers like a Japanese skyline GTRS spec v lol. OGKB is the Skyline of grass.:grin::+1:

Let me find a good pic of this strain. I’m so excited to run it and the Banana Cake. Both from in-house pre-orders …hang tight.

3 Likes