Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Mmmm
Banana Cake-In House

Dude I can’t wait to get into these. Ughh!
OGKB v2.1

Pictures are from in-house or growers/testers. Not mine but man they killed it.

12 Likes

Dude. Look at this make! I know I posted it once before. This is ECSDxTrop F1 it’s been a while since a male had me stuck. The structure and size is absolutely beautiful. It’s been showed sex. Wow man this is sweet.

Trop F1xRace Fuel OG- this plan is showing its colors already it looks like a male but it’s not showing sex yet and everything underneath is starting to purple up and I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing plant. If I can pull a female out of one of these.

The purple showed early around the crooks of each of the petioles. The main stem is large and hollow. She’s a heavy feeder. I hope it’s a she. I’m gonna pop more if not til I get a lovely m)f couple for seed.

I gotta start keeping pollen. Lmk and keep up with me if you may want some pollen pending their outcome. Thanks for coming thru. Be safe y’all.:grin::v:

11 Likes

Yea I’ll grab some if your saving and sending them! I’ve actually been getting really excited about collecting pollen from people lately. Haven’t gotten any yet but it’s a fun idea. Only drawback is not being able to repeat it if you find a good cross or male.

2 Likes

image|nullxnull

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

I have a 92 og that is supposed to be the original that came from florida. I thought ogkb was og kush breath which is a pheno of girl scout cookies.

6 Likes

I’m slowly unwraveling the fuckerey which is “what happened when I was locked up” with modern genetics!?! That’d be awesome dude I appreciate you swinging through and breaking a little bit of stuff down for me.

Knowing that the plans that I really enjoy seem to come straight from the same lineage. I like a nice 70-30 split on the sativa end but I’ve really never smoked a straight sativa like that either I’m more of a downer dude. I’m all about that sedative I guess you would call it smoke.

but I definitely appreciate you coming through and dropping some knowledge in your free time. That 92 OG sounds f******. What was it dude smoke some weed with a guy and gave him a cut and he said what is that some mountain grown weed dude and he was like nah that’s f****** ocean grown kush bro!

:drooling_face:…Either way someone had it before it was worked and that Original OG whatever it was/is. It still left us some potent strains. It’s cool to be on a position to have that. I’m sure I’ll come across great strains. Ol skool is right. Slow your roll a bit. It’s still nice to dream about a Ferrari. One day right.:grin::v:

4 Likes

I think I have a few males in here which is a pissing me off but I need room really bad. Everything’s looking healthy but I definitely need to get some plans out of here this wedding cake has to go in a 3-gallon pot and it’s getting massive It’s going to be a quarter of my grow space now so I think I should really just gas it up and get what I can get from it. :grin::+1:

Holy shit that’s packed. Standing room only ladies standing room only. Keep your hands to yourself gentlemen! :joy::v:

9 Likes

You can see that Gary Payton plant right in there is lacking and starting to go yellow in the top I think it’s getting root bound to the point that it’s taking everything out of the soil. It’s going to need at least a 3-gallon up pot that’s going to take a quarter to space away so at that point which one do you start killing first?

The dilemma every grower faces. Keep what?
GMO outdoor

10 Likes

Nope, its all purple :purple_heart:

7 Likes

It’s been in that ice cream pot now for several months it was a clone that was real slow to take off and finally took off. The base on it is like 3/4 of an inch wide so that in the wedding cake right next to it both have really nice trunks on them I believe what I’m going to do tomorrow is drop them both in 3 gallon fabric pots.

I hate to admit it but I may not have as many females as I’d like to the Oregon Huckleberry pink animal crackers probably male. I just want one of the Wilson zeros to take cuts off of. And of course the trap sour diesel and the black triangle Heri’s died. I do however have three double stuff number twos from Sam.

Three star lights from rocket boy and my Bubba wedding cake cross. I’m growing it out so if it shows any traits I’m just chucking it. So it’s kind of exciting running in your own cross for first time regardless of what it is. Not an accidental OG. Lol

Next strain name is “Everything OG Cookies v1.3” there’s two seeds per pack packs are $500 a piece and you have to buy a gallon of Litfa. I know the guy who makes that stuff. :joy::v:

I love seeing all those Juanita’s man hopefully you find a really nice one out of those.

4 Likes

Watch that others will argue “ocean grown” or original gangsta

8 Likes

they will indeed

Big Sur

3 Likes

This has been an argument for a longtime.as far as I know it hasnt been resolved

3 Likes

@OleReynard

side note looking for a good Texada Timewarp to

work with outside this season

Wood Horse had a good one

thanks

Dequilo

2 Likes

According to josh it stands for original genetics and as far as I know they are the first to grow this weed. first in silver lake and then the San Fernando valley.

5 Likes

I took a bit of a hiatus and low behold when I came back it was there.

Like I said others will argue otherwise.

1 Like

I was first told it stands for ocean grown. if the original line was ocean grown I don’t understand why it even means anything for real. You’re moving it from that habitat somewhere else it’s obviously not ocean grown That just sounds f****** stupid to me.

Now like OG. Original gangster original whatever I get that that makes sense to me we can make some kind of sense out of that. But everything is called OG and I thought that they just had problems naming strains honestly. I had to get out of jail and decipher exactly what was going on and I’m still lost. Original genetics makes even more sense and that seems sensible to me is what it would be. That being said everything cannot be f****** OG. I mean if you name your cross whatever OG that’s only half of the lineage I just don’t see why throw an OG at all.in the description I guess you could put that in there you know that it was from OG cross but I don’t see why it needs to be spoken. Sorry for rambling. I always just wondered why everything was called OG.:rofl:. Good stuff y’all. :grin::v:

Sometimes I refuse to add OG on strains named OG on purpose. I guess you could call me the player hater of OG’s. Hahaha. Oh shit. I appreciate the knowledge in all seriousness. Og out.:grin::v:

8 Likes

It’s crazy what it has become , nobody ever thought it would turn into this highly debated of a subject. Og was originally just called kush but once people started paying 570-600 a ounce for it people started growing every bag seed and s1 the could make creating a sea of confusion and lower qaulity phenos. The guys started calling there cut og kush ( original genetics ) to separate it from the fakes, it was called original gangster by Snoop , Cypress hill, cottonmouth Kings as that was a common term in hip hop at the time. I don’t think anybody will ever know what it really is , the guys who had it first tell different stories.
I will say prior to 2003 most people had never smoked or heard of this weed unless they were in the Hollywood actor , southern California music scene or knew 1 of 6 people who originally we’re growing it. The only reason I smoked it so early on was do to a friend who became a playmate and fell into the right circles.
Ive been obsessed with this cut ever sense then and it has taken me a long time to get my hands on it.
@Baltimore sorry for hijacking your thread ,something twitches in my brain when people start talking about og kush , the strain and it’s origins hold a small peice of my heart and I’m a little but obsessed lol

12 Likes

I share your obsession but I have a few strains that the mention of gets me fired up. NL#5 being one and an original skunk line. People just polluted it out or lost them to the cops or retardation.

I think back in the wild west days that guys didn’t never see grass going to this stage but since it has it’s allowed people to come in who, I don’t mean to say this but are a bunch of soy boys who having we never become legal in certain areas would never have touched it and that’s the truth The guys who’ve been in there since day one who actually have records because of it can’t even f****** touch it in most places.

Not saying they don’t know how to grow something but they add this elitist air anout it. I don’t know how else to describe it and it . There’s so much b******* backstabbing talking that goes on till I don’t even get on Instagram and it’s a cool tool to see pictures real quick and connect.

I’m losing you on the strains but absolutely man I want to know where my stuff come from and like calio I would never have had calio unless they made s1s of it. Its a club cut from the Bay Area is what I hear? Now I do have some s1s o’ calio but how far are they going to fall from that cut? Probably pretty far. And that’s why I’m trying to get these certain strains before they’re really polluted/pollyd’ out whatever.

Please preserve initial strains before crossing into other strains. For me. I think they’re in that period of time law enforcement in the way things were having impact on how open stuff was and readily available for breeding over here it was nothing you know you were straight big brass balls if you were doing it like that.

We were getting bc bud for a decade that was fuckin phenomenal. Soft and thick haired. Unbelievable the grass in 99.

7 Likes

I have to make some more dirt but I had just enough to upgrade this wedding cake plant I’m getting ready to flip everything in the 12/12. I think I’m going to get a nice haul off of this guy or this girl right here. She was starting to get root bound.

I don’t see her giving much more without that root space but I think now with the flip two extra gallons of dirt she should be able to put some nice weight on and I really enjoy this wedding cake so let er’ rip. :grin::+1:

Water time.:grin::v:

7 Likes