Bodhi - Black Triangle

I’ve run several of the 88g13hp crosses in my greenhouse/coldframe here at 52N/3000ft in western canada. Also ran some NDNguy 88g13hp which … correct me if I’m wrong… is the same genetics bodhi found his breeding stock in. No PM , no Boytris, no Fusarium. I ran Grandma’s Hashplant for 3 or 4 seasons , one full term harvested in late october and it was already -14c and snow on the ground but the plants had 2 x 1500w electric heaters keeping them from freezing. There is no humidity control or temperature control in my greenhouse and it gets real harsh here. The other seasons were light deps so a little bit controlled as far as harvest window. Still the 88g13hp stuff and crosses I have grown in my harsh conditions have been really good performers for me. Nice quality flower at harvest too.

15 Likes

Good info there, thanks! What did you use for ipm? Or did Jesus take the wheel.

My season down here in upstate NY can go out until mid to late November, so I’m glad I don’t have to fuck around with heaters and greenhouses. Just tons of late season rain and morning fog.

2 Likes

Ive grown a shameful amount, and nerd out on B’s strains with a bunch of folks. Kind of depends on what youre into, he has such a vast selection. The standouts Ive experienced were Black Triangle, Temple, Sky Lotus, Mothers Milk/MMHP, Headgasket Hashplant, Ancient OG, Sunshine Daydream, Lemon WookieV1, Neroli91, Nikah, DLA 11, Snow Lotus, and Im playin with some Wolf Packs, and they seem as good as folks mention. And honestly any of the OG x 88g13hps Ive tried are very passable too.

11 Likes

I didn’t do any ipm in the greenhouse , I let nature take it’s course.
However, couple years ago a clone i took in brought pm and it showed up in very minimal fashion here and there right at harvest. it was isolated to a couple plants so they got turned into oil. I killed the PM with sulphur spray after reading Joe Crowe’s thread and advice. Haven’t seen PM since, anywhere. Before I start my season I spray the entire interior of my greenhouse, the empty pots and the vegetation outside my greenhouse for a few feet around. I don’t bother to spray my plants in veg but I probably should. I do however spray all the greenhouse area again right before flower is triggered. I’ve been adding a few cups of sulphur powder to my soil mix at the start of the season as well. Keeping Calcium levels up and healthy bacteria in the soil will boost cell wall thickness and overall immunity as well I think.

6 Likes

I do the same. Not a couple cups, but some sulpher. I spray with arbor in veg. I also burn a bunch of wood in each hole before I mix it back up

2 Likes

Man I wanted that Black Triangle. But it’s sold out everywhere.

2 Likes

sorry i should have clarified that… a few cups to 110 gallons of reammended soil mix

3 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader i ran cherry hash plant and blueberry hash plant from Bodhi outside a few years back.
I had a very different experience with the 88g13hp. I ran into a lot of issues with bud rot.
I found this father to produce super dense buds which was an issue for me

It might be different in a greenhouse since the rain would be less of an issue

3 Likes

Yeah it seems to sell out in minutes during the drops on GLG lol. Have you tried in the Trading Post thread? I know some folks have F2’d it and spread them around. Ive also grown the Black Triangle x Pruple Uni Bodhi dropped as a freebie a while back, and that one had the sauce too.

3 Likes

Weird. Seemed like black triangle was in stock for months recently.

I sent the rest of mine to someone here who said they were going to F2 them… Haven’t heard anything, and am seriously doubting they will now.

I do have a clone of one from one of my last runs. I don’t have as much bodhi experience as many here, but I preferred the blueberry hashplant I grew by a large margin compared to the black triangle…

5 Likes

Attitudes stealth is tip top.

I Love Black Triangle.

4 Likes

I’m thinking the last drop will probably be the last we see of Black Triangle from Bodhi. Being that he has retired the 88G13HP male.
I’m sure by this time next year some will pop up in auctions at the various places and no doubt high ticket prices on instagram and strainly.
I missed many of the drops but I made sure I got a few packs in the last GLG drop. Seems to be one of Bodhi’s iconic strains. I am sure we will be seeing community F2’s in the nearish future and I will bet a few breeders hae plans of thier own with F3’s and crosses. I have a feeling the canna community will be ensuring the Black triangle doesn’t fade into obscurity.

8 Likes

What’s GLG?

2 Likes

Ah yes. I’ve noticed they carry a lot of his genetics. Also speakeasy. I was looking at lavender limeade and peach hash plant over there.

1 Like

77 posts and not a single finished nug pic. What gives?

4 Likes

Be the change you want to see in the world :earth_americas: :sparkles: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Hit me up for seeds from this Beauty

7 Likes

Rot hit that!

1 Like