Bodhi - Black Triangle

It was under a pile of debris at winter cleanup. It’s well cured. He said finished nug, that’s pretty much finished . Ha haa

3 Likes

Looks fire…as i mean, toss it in the fire.

3 Likes

No seeds sprouted in the debris cure? Or you pulled them all out

1 Like

My garden is covered.

16 Likes

I’m making f2’s as we speak. Got a big female outside since June first. Took 3 clones and 2 rooted already. 3 Males are just heading into 10-14 for collection. All 4 are stank danky

19 Likes

I heard the same from most people. I’ll see if i can keep the rain off of her

2 Likes

Drier conditions and it’s fantastic for outdoor. Not so good in ny for straight outdoor.

1 Like

Awesome. I’d love to buy some beans if and when you have them.

1 Like

Here ya goo… BT

Wet trim…. Still drying in this photo

15 Likes

Got two packs for future reproduction purposes. My current obsession is haze and a small pineapple fields pheno hunt/f2, so I dont think I will get to them soon sadly.

5 Likes

If you have not familiarized yourself with the part of OG called the Seed Run Co-Op … check these links out. If a Black Triangle community seed increase happens… that’s where it will be no doubt. Stick around the site and contribute and you can be eligible to sign up when the seed runs take place.

How does the Co-op Boxes work - Overgrow.com

How do I sign up for a co-op Seed Run - Overgrow.com

5 Likes

Pineapple fields sounds lovely. Did you find any c-99 leaners?

1 Like

Man how I loved the Pineapple C-99.

Anyone with some experience with BT that can comment on how many phenos tend to lean to the TK side? I have FJ420’s TK flowering now and was curious how she expresses herself in this cross? I would imagine TKs effects and terp profile but sitting on a better frame and potentially faster finishing time would be the holy grail.

2 Likes

We have the last batch of black triangle on order. Not sure how many packs we will end up with, but this is the last of them for Mr. B

We hope to have them listed sometime next week.

15 Likes

Yes! I will take one, along with some other stuff. Thank you.

I’ve grown three different BT’s. One out of three looked more like TK. I can’t compare effects between the two strains since I haven’t had straight TK yet (will harvest one in August!). Anyways, here’s my smoke report for my 2nd pheno. It was more like 88G13HP to me: spear-like nugs, not much stretch, and fat fan leaves. Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3) - #446 by unomas

Check out the post right after it too, there’s a pic of the TK leaning pheno. I wrote a quick smoke report for that too: Bodhi Plant Guide - #225 by unomas

5 Likes

I wish I could tell you, but I never experienced C99 :confused:

I do have some FDM c99 seed in the freezer, but that’s about the closest I’ve come.

1 Like

Here are a few pics from a little while back. I popped 3 BT seeds, got 3 females. I ended up keeping one around that seemed to be the happiest and most stable, even though it didn’t have the fattest buds. I think I found a couple late pollen sacks on at least one of the others. I found the smoke a little underwhelming compared to other things was running at the time, but after curing for a couple months, some real nice funk started coming out. Just gave my brother the last few ounces, so no dried pics. The plants themselves were generally quite nice - good structure, and not fussy.

29 Likes

I find this troubling, and sad

4 Likes