Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Anyone else here love bodhis gear? Out of all seeds I grow Bodhi to me always leaves seems to have winners. I would love to see other people’s pictures of bodhi plants. This is a purple Wookie

103 Likes

This is lions milk which is pure suge kush x Appalachia it has amazing color sense nugs and a burnt rubber smell that is amazing

61 Likes

I’ve never heard of this breeder but anything with Appalachian in it really intrigues me.

12 Likes

Bodhi is great. Mothers Milk, Blue Tara, and Jabba’s Stash are three that i really enjoyed. I have a SuperSilver Haze crossed with Snow Lotus i got as a tester that sounds interesting.

26 Likes

@ryasco here’s a picture of the tester silver lotus I just cut it so I can’t give a smoke report

47 Likes

Nice! Resin on Resin! I was assuming nine weeks. When did you chop?

6 Likes

I run a tighter schedule for the most part 60-62 days flat some plants get cut alittle earlier than others the more sativa leaning such as silver lotus could go longer but gotta keep the pipe line rolling @ryasco

10 Likes

i wanna get some bodhi sooo bad. checking out their prayer tower. sounds amazing. and the cross is sick. itll be my first bodhi purchase.

8 Likes

here’s a dry nug of buddhas hand which is lemon Thai and snow lotus which prayer tower has lemon Thai. Very floral and citrusy with nice day time high @lotus710

61 Likes

Mountain Temple Hash!.. I got a reworked version (F3) Great buzz.

11 Likes

Nepal Temple Hash? Is the same?

6 Likes

I dont know… I would have to check…

6 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Danky Bank Stock

Bodhi is a brother from another mother to me. He and I go back quite a while and I used to test a bunch of his gear several years ago. A lot of my work is created using some of his never released gear combined with my work.

Spoke with him last week in fact.

Cool listen if you have some time on your hands.

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-9-bodhi-of-bodhi-seeds-nierika-supernatural-selections

Part 2

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/bodhi-seeds

30 Likes

It took a few days but i really enjoyed this. Thank you. :grin:

10 Likes

Bodhi truly is one of the good guys with a heart of gold. Glad you enjoyed it @ryasco I doubt many know it existed.

20 Likes

That purple wookie looks amazing, i can’t even imagine the taste and terpenes and all… Yummy!

9 Likes

All of these are Lavender Jack (Jack Herer x wookie) by Bodhi and one is a Tranquil Elephantizer (the red maroon faded one)

89 Likes

Beautiful job…lots of healing energy going on in here​:high_brightness::dizzy:

15 Likes

Bodhi’s deep chunk f2 coffee pheno looking like a freak :herb::high_brightness::new_moon:

60 Likes