Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

Babies are looking good. Thank you for your updates and participation!

The suspense is building!

6 Likes

Look forward to seeing yours flower out rhino, good luck. I’m hoping for something that smells good. A good terp trumps everything for me.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy I appreciate the kind words :pray:. Everyone’s plants are looking good I can’t wait to see more flowers….!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Returning to a 16/8 light cycle tonight. Plants are at 5 nodes, I’ll top them down to 3 once they have 6.

4 Likes

Friday the thirteenth update. All 13 are still doing good.
First six

And seven more

15 Likes

Looking great! So happy and cheerful, and such a nice shade of green!

5 Likes

I’m finding the uniformity of this f2 generation absolutely wild!

6 Likes

Some poor quality photos of #3 showing his male parts. #1 and #4 are female, and #2, as usual is behind and not showing anything yet.

11 Likes

Great news that you’ve got two confirmed females!

3 Likes

Just beautiful plants.
I’ve never grown side by side in air pots and fabric bags, but here there really appears to be a difference (@Pigeonman check it out!)

12 Likes

Looking great! Green and lush, they look like happy campers!

5 Likes

I’m not kidding when I say they’re growing themselves!
They do love my fermented cannabis JLF.

2 Likes

I believe it. The mother plants of these seeds thrived outdoors in the winter through tons of rain. They didn’t care if they didn’t get much sun, or that they were constantly being oversaturated with water. Out of the two packs that I’ve popped, there haven’t been any finicky plants.

7 Likes

Agreed they pretty much do the work and I watch lol I’m on like day 40 of flower and I’ve been giving half of the normal amount of nutrients I’d normally give but they are starting to want more they are getting thick. And have a nasty sweat smell when I open the tent.:mask: but I took some quick lights out pics I’ll get better ones tonight or tomorrow night. @Greasy

21 Likes

Magnificent my guy

4 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

They are quite uniform, it looks like 2 phenotypes.

10 Likes

Damn looking really productive for you! And looks like you’ve got some strong stems. Hopefully won’t get too floppy. Really stellar work!

Happy plants all around! Great to see all you testers doing a wonderful job! It really warms my heart!

For everyone testing, once you finish your plants would like to provide you all a gift of your choice for your time and effort. We all have limited space so your time is appreciated. I can offer up a choice of my clones or some CSI fems. Bodhi seeds would be more topical, but I don’t have much of a Bodhi collection. Keep up the great work!

11 Likes

It’s so packed I think that’s why they aren’t flopping over I do have a few stakes just hard to see I use old plant stalks for stakes.

4 Likes

You da man greasy! I’ll send something your way too bro when finished.

3 Likes