Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

Update!
7 out of 8 seedlings made the cut. The 8th had a brittle, emaciated stem, and couldn’t stand up on its own. RIP.
1 gallon fabric pots (and a couple air pots) from now until flower.

Great White myco/bacto inoculant at the root base.
Watered them in.
This is day 11 of veg; 18 days above ground.
@Greasy I’m intentionally stretching the veg time in small containers for a basic herm test.
I’ll do 3 days of 12/12 in a week to see if we can see some preflowers early. Flower tent willl be approximately 7 weeks away, so if they’re gonna herm, we’ll see it.

12 Likes

Edit: Lol. Thought this was my thread.

3 Likes

13 Sun Ra still doing good.

12 Likes

They spent juuust a little too long in the starter pots.

13 Likes

The cuts I took a week ago are finally rooting, except #2. That plant has been the runt of the bunch the whole time so I can see why it’s cutting is being slow to root.

Those cuts you sent me are in my second quarantine dome, and they grew a bit tall so I took cuts of them as well. Except the Skunk Tangerine. She’s sad for some reason. I think she’ll pull through, just not so chipper.

Won’t let me upload the other 2 cuts. Dumb phone. They look great though! Thanks man!

16 Likes

Got 5 seedlings 1 didn’t come up. Got them under full spectrum led. Gave my brother a few so ill add his to my grow log.

16 Likes

@Greasy little update everything is good smooth. I’ll get some updated pics tomorrow or next day these are from last week I believe. Hope everything is going good :raised_hands:

17 Likes

Whoa! Front right is a monster!

5 Likes

Damn, i bet it smells so good in there!

3 Likes

Yeah she’s got some legs on her lol and smells like feet sweat imo @BudWhisperer :joy:

3 Likes

Have to say i did not expect that lol.
Though i had a bag of Maui Wowie that smelled like a box of sweaty, dirty laundry that got orange juice poured in it.

3 Likes

@Blueridge @nick131740 @Rhino_buddy @HeadyBearAdventures edit - @Uprangewilly as well! Sorry for missing you the first time around. While potentially the last to pop their seeds, you have popped the most!!

Thanks guys for all your updates! Really appreciate the time and effort being put into growing these seeds!

@Blueridge you are the front runner now with the first to be fully flowering. Any signs of sexual instability as of yet? Looking you are right in that prime time where if they are going to herm, it would be now. Looking great!

10 Likes

@Greasy I haven’t seen anything but I’ll say the cylax’s are weird i though I had one or 2 but rode it out and was all good. Otherwise they seem hearty strong genetics I’d run again lol very easy they don’t ask for much. I was thinking I should have do 2 gallon pots instead of the 7 I could have ran right many I’ll have to get a bunch of 2 gallons pots.

4 Likes

@BudWhisperer Me either but had a fruit hint in my it as well mine so far seem to lean to funky side more than fruit or floral. But can 360 on me has before lol

4 Likes

18 days in veg:

13 Likes

Note: 3 days of 12/12 lighting starts tonight for the Sun Ra. Gonna try to get a look at the preflowers a little early.

8 Likes

Tossed the 4 sun ra into my flower tent yesterday! Let’s hope for some ladies. :crossed_fingers:

Nice work @Blueridge! They’re looking great!
Ditto @HeadyBearAdventures @Uprangewilly & @nick131740
Good work guys!

9 Likes

Alright greasy here’s a quick snap of the sun ras. Im left with 5 and my brother has 2 i think, so ill share his grow within my updates.They look real good up to this point. Plants have stalled a bit due to freezing night temps. It’s been in the 30’s every night. They are sharing space with all kinds of diffrent genetics, and seem to be holding there own. They are next to this mango haze.

When there’s some action worth looking at I’ll bring em out in a week or so for photos.

10 Likes

Looking good!
Where did you get the mango haze from?

4 Likes

Belive its from Mr nice, she has a nice mango incense smell. I always run some sort of haze each cycle being a haze head. It’s a good one too finishes in 11 weeks, but needs support during flower. Reminds me of a good ssh.

5 Likes