Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

every time I’ve grown f2’s they look like clones in veg. the real differences showed in flower.

6 Likes

If anybody would know about f2s, it’s you! :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A little bit of fun variation/ unique traits showing up:
Angel wings-

Big flat leaf-

@Blueridge @Rhino_buddy Did either of you see the folded wings? I’ve got 2 exhibiting that trait.

12 Likes

I’ve got a durban with those forward facing leaves. Looks like the plant us flipping me a bird. You can see it in my pic at the bottom left.

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed any leaves folding. I’ll make note to keep an eye out. Beautiful fat leaves @HeadyBearAdventures . I definitely noticed how wide they are. :yum:

Looks like the 4 sun ra that remain decided to go 50/50, male/female. At least there will be buds from the 2.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any buddy I’ll have to look now lol

1 Like

Photo dump lol I got carried away.

20 Likes

Looking good bro, I’ve got one plant thats really standing out so im sure its a dude. Got big ass fan leaves and frame, another one is purplish with different growth. Have fun yall

5 Likes

I had one that stood out ended up being female lol these are tricky I’d makes sure it’s a male before I culled it i almost pulled a female.

4 Likes

Not at all, love seeing all that. Thanks for posting them!

5 Likes

That’s good, usually ime with regulars the males shoot up twice as fast…not always but 90%. Blue…what kind of smells you got on those ladies? I’ve grown sfvog several times and she’s super gassy dank.

3 Likes

Here’s my lil bros sun ras, he got a couple going too so I’ll add his to the thread.

12 Likes

More or a funky smell it reminds me of older weed back in highschool early 90’s

4 Likes

That’s good to hear, I love classic terps more than artifical stuff these days. Here’s a couple of mine pulled out. Im really loving the structure of these…very hearty

15 Likes

These babies are growing good and strong. Hope to up pot them next weekend.

14 Likes

![image|375x500]
(upload://bg23BLxUQZew5JqCbiO2FUYyaVq.jpeg)

Starting to put on weight around day 50 @Greasy

23 Likes

Some great looking chunky buds developing there! What kind of smells are you getting? Lots of gas and citrus? Any fresh cut grass smells? Those were my finds predominantly.

8 Likes

After the 3 days of 12/12 plus 2 weeks, we have 4 ladies, 1 male, and 2 undetermined.
All plants were topped over the weekend, and alternating nodes indicate sexual maturity at about 30 days veg, plants are at 35 days total veg time.

14 Likes

Nice, 4/7 females at the least is a great split!

7 Likes

What’s the nose on that beast?

2 Likes