Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

Most definitely! A fifth is giving me female vibes too, but not anything conclusive.
If I get 5 fems, I’ve got 5 more plants (different strains) in the veg tent with the SunRa, even if only 2 are female, the flower tent is definitely gonna stay full!

3 Likes

I’m getting more fruit and gas-sweat but I also can smell what you mean when you say grass smell I get it when I first open the tent it smells grassy leafy 🤷 but isn’t as strong after a little while the way I’d describe it would be like old school smoke none of the new designer weed terps.

5 Likes

Sorry I haven’t updated you on this @Greasy , but I ended up having 3 female of the 4. The slow one was tricky, but I didn’t toss it til I was positive, and it’s flowering great!

6 Likes

Nice! I think the strength of terps is one of the standout aspects of this strain. Seems to be reported by many growing the f1’s!

Love a redemption story! Maybe the slow one will surprise you in the end!

9 Likes

Just wanted to show one that’s really standing out. This individual has huge fans and is almost 2x the size of the others. Some nice pink colors on the stems on half of them, all smell already too. Leaves are very og looking to me just bigger. All individuals look healthy and thick. The pictures aren’t doing justice to how big they are.

11 Likes

Was going through some stuff and ran across these I got them in Louisiana when I did hurricane cleanup-tree work and this was the only shop open in the state thank goodness lol I believe they are pretty popular down south. But ran across it and now I see it’s not ra vapes it’s sun ra vapes 🤦

7 Likes

Sun Ra at 35 days veg. She’s picking up steam now, and I’ll start adding LST clips very soon.

Airpot plants continue to grow faster, and drink more than the plants in the fabric pots.

11 Likes

I dedicate this to the 3 ladies in my tent. :yum:

11 Likes

I’m having them crammed in here with my flowering durbans until weather cools so I can get the other tent running. Plan to up to 1 gallon and flip to show sex then after stretch maybe 3 gallon or stay at 1 gallon.

14 Likes

Are those about 3.5/4 weeks above ground?
They look to be around where mine were at that point.

2 Likes

About 20 days I think. Super easy so far thick stems too which is wonderful.

3 Likes

Here’s one of my brother’s which is being flipped today. We live near each other so always trying each other’s gear out. He’s a little younger than me so he’s into all the new stuff like ethos etc, and I’m complete opposite in preferring classic varieties. So it’s a back and forth thing trying to convince each other what should be grown lol. I at least got him to pop a few, so ill share those next time I go over there

14 Likes

Nice group you’ve got going there! Looking real happy. Thanks for the update

4 Likes

Nice find!

2 Likes

Nice lush green there. :crossed_fingers:you get a good ratio of ladies!

2 Likes

Thanks dude I’ll be happy if I get 1 female tbh. Love the look of them with these alligator leaves. These have been I nice change of pace as I usually grow narrow leaf cultivars. I def have some future plans with the remainder seeds. Should I top them or leave em? Kinda space limited so I’m thinking bean pole style.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed update. All thirteen are doing well. I topped them and will be cloning most of them this week. Please forgive the thrip damage.

16 Likes

Thanks for the update! I’m stoked you’ve got 13 going. Be really fun to see you guys have these all flowered out over the next couple months. I’m hoping that we see positive results and I can share all the seeds I’ve made. I think a log showing what they can do, might actually get more people that receive them as gifts to pop them too.

10 Likes

Starting to fade around day 60 I figured another 2 weeks or so. Hopefully less lol terps definitely coming through now I’m getting 3 pine and one lemon the lemon probably is close to being done but I’m going to try to pull them all at once

18 Likes

That front one on the right is a monster! Way to go! Pine is one of my favorite terps so that’s awesome!

7 Likes