Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

Thanks bud and yeah the 2 tall ones would shoot 2-3 inches spacing then stack and seemed to keep doing that. But flower is when they went crazy. I wish I had 2 fans on them crossing each other I believe that will take care of the flimsy stems. And I just smoked a bowl and i feel lovely :joy: lol im sure being 8-9 days since it broke the other will be killer. Terp wise it’s piney pineapple atm really smooth on the throat but breaking up a nug requires alcohol or hand cleaner it’s sticky like webs. Lol @HeadyBearAdventures

8 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures i keep @Greasy updated pretty regularly if you need some references it’s plenty weekly pics

4 Likes

I’ve got that going on, so we’ll see how she behaves!
That grow/ stack behavior is exactly what I’m seeing in veg. Is it gonna be twiggy? Nope. Now it’s a bush again…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think the bspec light will make a difference too since they’ll have a really sturdy foundation from the shorter nodes

3 Likes

:joy: yeah just try to keep your fans on them pretty regularly and that should help I’d think 🤷

4 Likes

I’m running the migro array4 and the lights are so gentle not like my hlg rspec but this is my first run with them might take a few to get things right

3 Likes

I hear that! My first run under the HLGs was straight after a spider farmer 100w board!
I fucking FRIED my pants and I just could not figure out why… until somebody pointed out that I was running a 320 W LED at 60% in a 2x4, and that it might not be my best idea. :crazy_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol we all have been there buddy so don’t feel alone.:joy: I’ve done some wacky things I’ll just keep to myself :rofl:

4 Likes

Okay, pretty sure I’m at the limit of my 2x4!
Flower switch is gonna be imminent

15 Likes

I put a tiny Bubba Kush clone out in the yard a few months ago, and pollinated it with some leftover Sun Ra pollen. I got 11 seeds. Kinda fun to make my own individual pack of seeds!

23 Likes

Nice! Should be a nice Kushy cross!

3 Likes

It’s just kind of cool you can throw a plant that is six inches outside and get some seeds. All the buds got budrot, but seeds mature just fine.

10 Likes

That’s super dope I’ve been thinking along the lines of having a extra 2x2 tent on my back patio other then the summer months and do small pollinations here and there with small clones and take just a small branch or two off a male and stick it in water like I’ve seen some people do and do micro pollinations of strains I wanna explore further or keep around can do like one or two big pollinations depending a year but I can see after I start making seed that won’t be enough for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wow great work @Blueridge ! Looks like these f2 plants that you made @Greasy sure seem to yield much better than either SFV OG or Wookie do alone.

4 Likes

Thanks buddy I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Day 83 definitely will be couch locked :rofl: What’s everyone’s take on don’t 2 days of darkness before harvest?

18 Likes

I’ve done it here and there, for no reason other than curiosity, really, but the last time I did it was the last time I’m ever gonna do it. When I turned the lights off the plants looked fine, but when I opened the tent two days later they looked all grey and weird and kind of “windblown” haha, like they’d just been pummeled with, uh, wind. I dunno if it was the genetics (one Purple NL2 and one Midas), but I don’t think it was. Something happened in that tent during that extended period of darkness… haha.

Your plants look good, though! Haha. I’d say skip the dark.

7 Likes

Holy colas! Those have some strong branches.
Love that amber everywhere, You’re in for some relaxing smoke.:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Yeah I was just curious I saw someone saying that they were going to so I figured I’d ask. Just bro science lol

4 Likes

That go to bed early smoke. Lol I had one that was snapping stems so I pulled it and trimmed a little up and she’s got a hell of a nose on it really piney pineapple terps image

13 Likes