BOG 4 Life GP LSD SB SC

How did I miss this!! I hope to be shortly behind you brother! @BogSeeds 4 Life!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Looks good so far man. Good luck with the beginning of your grow :+1:

2 Likes

@OGSince03 Thank you for stopping in, have you started your BOG seeds yet?

@Astrodude i know, it still hurts. Working on a Mr and Mrs BOG riding a two person bike with BOG in front and flying nun making the whole thing fly. I hope when OG’s see it, a smile is the result.

@Derpterps Thank you, it’s well underway. Just dropped in H2O 4 days ago, Matanuska ThunderFuck was first to break surface, 2 BOGs broke surface a hour later.

Just picked a fresh BOG SBT bud for a sketchy sesh. Seeyah in the OverGrow, be good to yourself.

14 Likes

I haven’t tried any BOG strains that I know of. But I’ve heard a lot of good things about them and have read a little bit of literature that had mentioned BOG.

2 Likes

If your interested in getting BOG Seeds

You can find testimonials from OG’s and find out where they are currently available.

There are many OG’s Currently growing BOG seeds here on OverGrow.

BOG’s original posts have been preserved:

In 2005 Mr and Mrs BOG released a book: Bonanza Of Green, you can read it cover to cover for free and get to know BOG on another level.

10 Likes

Pulling up a chair…I will be watching this one closely my friend.

I have a question for you if you don’t mind. Have you done a grow using BOGS soil and nutrient recommendations? If so, how has it worked for you?

1 Like

@Stankonia Welcome, please do enjoy your stay. I have used BOG soil mix for 18 years, my last grow of BOG SBT I used fox farms soils without BOG soil mixture. The results were good, the soil seems to be set up for additives to boost growth and flowering beyond the nutrients provided.

Bed time, good nite OG’s

3 Likes

Ok perfect. The simplicity of his method appeals to me I figured you’d be the one to ask.

Now part 2:

Online I only see pureblend pro… do they not make the reg version anymore? Is pro version still ok?

1 Like

Awesome Post Helio, “steer and they can coast”, leadership OG style

1 Like

I don’t use that product, these OG’s can give you good advice about it.

2 Likes

Let us also not forget these which I got from the amazing @Stankonia :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds familiar @stankonia, think I got a little on me once?
Me Rasterraider on OG1

1 Like

I’m sorry…I got a little what on you!!!

1 Like

Stank on ya, thought you were seed breeder here on 1?

2 Likes

Naw man I wish…I’m new here. Just heard of this site this year actually

1 Like

Great Name then, what ya growin?

2 Likes

I like that spelling tho, he was smarter than me

1 Like

He’s an ol fart like me.

2 Likes

Me semi-old fart

1 Like