Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Yeah the out door one is supposed to be the Sour Diesel :unamused:

Mad me sour for sure …

3 Likes
2 Likes

Def similarities in those 2. I’m just letting it go. I’ll try some smoke might be :fire: otherwise it will be edibles or something :grin:

2 Likes

You never know.
I hope it’s awesome brother

2 Likes

That is a very interesting structure, lots of side branching with an open sativa like spacing. I’ll bet it takes longer to flower, and I’ll bet it’s great smoke.
No idea on weight but I’m really interested to see!!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thats why I figured I’d just let it go see what it does. If it is indeed an auto, it should be finishing up. Agreed with the sativa looks, thin wispy leaves too. Should be expected to go longer in that case :roll_eyes:

I was just being an aas about the weight. In its current state not much there but leaves :grin::v:

2 Likes

Looks just like some autos I had outside this summer. They were processed into bubble hash. To me, the odd part was a few weeks before I cut em, they FELT dense and nug like. When cut due to increasing botrytis issues, they looked like yours… Wasn’t a reveg on my autos, thats for sure!

2 Likes

These were my wife’s first plants. I handled them in the solo cups and then they were hers.
So just after this thing started to flower (and looked normal) I told her she needed to do a lil defol on it. I plucked a few leaves to show her and left her to it.
At that point the plant looked like this.

nice lil buttons forming and pretty large. Thinking it going to be a beast. About 45mins later I walk out back to see how she was doing. Plant looked like this.

Just wondering if that much leaf removal stressed it to grow like that. For the record, I don’t take that much off usually. :grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Looks like she did a good job should be fine .

3 Likes

Taking care of some Jack Herer today.

Chemdawg waiting to get washed and hung next.

19 Likes

Started taking down the Strawberry cough and the rain began. Finishing this one up inside today.

15 Likes

I see your in jail. Lol I need to teach you some of my methods. Lol i’m lazy

2 Likes

Just a rough trim before the wash. Trim jail comes for me once they are dry but I’m all ears…

3 Likes

I was joking. Lol nice grow.

4 Likes

And here i thought you were going to drop some bomb ass wisdom on me :grin:

6 Likes

I clean as it the grows. Now I remove all stems. I’ll strip the small stuff. Save for a rainy day or butter. Then I trim wash with a little dawn. Put under a window screen. With a big fan for a few hours. It depends. Then in a big Tupperware container with a fan on top. A few days I’ll jar them up. Give some burping.

2 Likes

@Bow4Buck

12 Likes

Nice looking nugs bro…:grin::v:

1 Like

@BigMike55 here ya go. This is me currently

3 Likes

You got it going on brother. Nice thread.

1 Like