Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

There is always some cool pics to look at when I drop in here , almost , I say almost as cool as Boobie pics…lol

2 Likes

Hey man we need to chat. First off appreciate the kids words from you and @BigMike55

On another note, probably interested in those atomic you got. Need to see what I have you might like if ya care to trade👍

3 Likes

In tonight doing some super cropping trying to even things out a bit.

BAC is one that just wants to keep reaching up.

Skunk in the back left is trying to keep pace

The 2 carmalicious are short and squatty but packed. If I don’t start thinning those 2 soon nothing in the center is going to grow. Just waiting to see if they stretch a bit to make it easier.

The GSCX just chugging along doing what they do. Grown these seeds before and they turned out well. Looking to improve.

The Zkittlez monster crop I’m pleased with. My first re-veg and looking pretty good atm.

Thats it for the this go. Spent the day on a tractor and I’m beat. I’ll grab some shots of the tent city in the am.

13 Likes

Trying to get the rest if the outdoor chopped. Did my Cherry Cake today. This has been a beautiful plant. Very sweet smell, super sticky thick buds. These should be good after a cure.

13 Likes

Nice job! Excellent frost!

1 Like

Ladies just rolling along 15 days from flip. Started seeing things changing yesterday.

those last 2 are carmalicious and seem to be a little bit behind all the others.

13 Likes

The carmalicious may be a little behind now but they may surprise ya !
Lookin good friend~

3 Likes

Looks great.

1 Like

@Hemp much appreciated. They are surprisingly doing very well. Many weeks left though, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

@Crazy1 don’t get me wrong, those carmalicious are looking real good at the moment. They both are only half the size by comparison to any other plant and everything in the room is flowering but these 2. Day 21 from flip tomorrow so defol coming up. My guess is they take off after that. I can see them grow but seems like no real stretch on them. Nice and healthy though.

5 Likes

Day 21 defol on the GDP last night. I’ve got ppp pollen waiting on these 4 for my first seed making adventure.

Hopefully I get to defol these ladies tonight but weather took a nice turn, might go hunting tonight instead :thinking:

14 Likes

I see @MidwestMover showing me some love. Much appreciated, feel free to drop by anytime :grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Bow,
Loved the story of how you grew for the mother in law.
The pictures are amazing too.
Although I already was aware of your growing skills.
Stay High Growing!
:v:

3 Likes

Hey bud, been busy but did see you were here. Thought I dropped a heart. Assuming you are starting a journal, tag me in bro. Pretty cool place I think you’ll enjoy it here :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Tossing around a journal, but I am here. As you are here, and we are all together… Wait that was The Beatles…:grin:
Hope you are well the other side of The Mighty Mississippi :v:

3 Likes

Your lady’s are looking really good!

1 Like

I’ve been hitting the latest instead of unread and found all these great threads I’ve been missing. You’ve got the green thumb that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Much appreciated! We will see how it finishes. If I have issues, flower is where they usually start. This is the best my environment has been dialed in though, hoping to see results and so far I’m happy.

5 Likes

Lol, just dont count my chickens before they hatch. If it can be screwed up, I’m the guy for the job :grin:

This is the first grow after the room remodel. Things so far are almost on auto pilot and that scares me.:grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Ok ok I screwed up and looking for help. Not that bad though. So had a few jars curing for about a month and decided to crack one open tonight.
I know there is pretty much no way to tell but some serious growers on here and thought maybe someone might have a thought just from memory :thinking: :grin:

So, go into the closet and pull the oldest 2 jars. Well…shit… neither one got marked. I know what they are just not which one.

One of these is Jack Herer the other is chemdog.
I’m thinking the darker one is chemdog. Flash pick and then the jars for a good look. Any guesses???

11 Likes

Can’t tell by smelling or smoking ? Tough call from here.

4 Likes