Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Hehehe, just getting started. We shall see. :grin::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Something tells me that my friend @Bow4Buck is merely showing off his stash of Jack Herer and Chemdawg. Haha.

7 Likes

Ha, you got me…

Actually my weight on this years outdoor isn’t worth bragging about to be honest. I did go kinda nuts and grew i think 21 strains since end of May. Plus the farm, it was just to busy.

4 Likes

I’m with @BigMike55 but I’ll say chemdog on the right

2 Likes

Thats my thoughts too…on the right, not showing off… but I’ll take those as compliments :relaxed: :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ahh, took a couple bong hits to remember I took a pic of a JH nug after dried and trimmed. Had to go to the “what are smoking” thread to find it though. Def the jar on the left is it.

11 Likes

That is a thing of beauty right there.

1 Like

Here is my current favorite. Am proud to show these. Hard and dense doesn’t really describe it. Loving this smoke cherry cake.

8 Likes

The left looks like my Jack Herer…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with you on that. Pretty sure that is the one. :grin:

3 Likes

Figured I try here before going to the masses. Anyone reading this then I assume you are following my thread here, so first dibs but with some work.

I’ve got 6 beans gg4 from Josey whales. They are fem and I’d like to see more seeds made from these. Havnt done a reversal yet and don’t think I want to start with this one. Anyone interested in a reversal and running these? Or knows a trustworthy individual that might be interested?

12 Likes

I would be but I just started my grow for the winter and no space right now.

1 Like

If those are S1’s of the original GG4, then aren’t they basically F2s already? And the original GG4 wasn’t an IBL… so those are probably going to be a pheno hunt between all the flavors of the rainbow. :stuck_out_tongue: If you’re looking for a repro, @Tonygreen’s RIL is probably your way to go. Trying to get a repro out of these would be exceptionally difficult, though technically not impossible… probably not possible with 6 seeds though, that’s not much of a pheno hunt. If you’re just looking to have the genetics of the line preserved in some form, that’s another thing, of course. :slight_smile: I’m already full up myself, but it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing to see happen.

1 Like

Kinda in the same boat. Got my gdp in a tent and grow room full. Also the fact I haven’t reversed anything yet.

2 Likes

Actually I’m just getting started making seeds/crosses. Id be very happy to have some for hunting and spread the rest around here but could see these in my crosses down the road.

5 Likes

Ok, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting. :slight_smile: I’m not your guy, grow space is full up and I’m getting started on my first reversal too - but good luck and happy growing! :seedling:

1 Like

I’ve not been on much lately , new job kicking my ass …but things are lookin great here :+1:

3 Likes

Grow room got a defol tonight.

Before

After

Found one carmalicious and gsce with a few aphids on them. Whole room will get a dose of insecticidal soap at lights out. Other them that looking nice at the moment.

11 Likes

And so it begins. Slow and tedious but got it done. Tonight I introduced the GDP to some ppp pollen.

Plan is to hit them every couple days moving forward.

16 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes