Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

I do like your space. A lot of work.

3 Likes

Keep that shit up & you will learn how to put make-up on !..lol
Looking like a good start freind !

4 Likes

The new remodeled room is just for bud, these are in a 4x8 :tent:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m the only male raised by my mom in a house full of girls… need I say more?

5 Likes

Does that mean your ‘in touch with your feminine side’? Hawhaw. Jk man.

4 Likes

I can promise ya I’ve done make up…

6 Likes

I was gonna say I bet those girls had ya doing all kinds of make up and nail painting.

3 Likes

Yep, just was what it was. Love em to death though.

7 Likes

Funny . What have you guys done to my friend. Lol

1 Like

@Bow4Buck morning brother.

1 Like

@Hemp And a good morning to you brother. My oldest boy got in town last night, let the deer hunting begin

7 Likes

In Hope’s you and him have a Fantastic day !

2 Likes

No way. I would love some of that. I’m happy for you. Here comes @Crazy1 . Lol he can tell you you can do some designing with your camo. Lol there are some good looking women to go to the day spas. I am talking trash. I’m happy that you’re able to spend time with your son

1 Like

I got a decent buck a couple days ago. My boy comes down every year we try to hunt the rut, he’ll be here all week. Should be some good times ahead

7 Likes

Started placing stakes to spread em out a bit. 36 days from flip.
Group shot

SUPER SKUNK
These carmalicious i ran out of stakes. There is a ton of branching, maybe in for another thinning out around day 45

Gsc

GSC not frosting up yet like the other

Zkittlez monster crop

BAD AZZ COOKIES

Zkittkes monster crop

14 Likes

Looks like you going to burn those witches at the stake if they dont mind you !
Looks good friend

3 Likes

Just a check up on gdp x ppp. Another round of pollen hit them today. Looks like we will have SEEDS! Couple bud pics from all 4 plants. 2 look loaded to me, 2 seeded but not as many it would seem. Hopefully another round of pollen gets it done.

13 Likes

Awesome. Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:
I told you, this making seeds shit, ain’t so hard. I just had never intentionally tried to do it until recently. :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, yeah spend all your time trying not to get seeds, feels strange :grin:

2 Likes

Next up in the seed making run, have kept back a stand out super Skunk fem. Couple weeks she will be introduced to some black cookie pollen. Its actually starting to get exciting :grin:

11 Likes