Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

Rut ro. Looks like your getting hooked :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Man, being my first tent grow, didnt know what to expect. Wishing right now I went with something bigger then 3gal pots. This could have been so much better.

4 Likes

Outta likes, already this morning. We live and learn, it’s all part of the game :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Similar situation. Autos made me want to make seeds, OG made me HAVE to make seeds to share. LOL… So many years of “KILL IT WITH FIRE ITS A MALE!” to “Oh look! we have balls!” (starts collecting pollen shortly after).

Only word of advice I have… Pollen is super airborne, if you have any sinse plants for smoke, put them in a different town. LOL. Despite taking a ton of precautions, some of my plants for smoke will have random seeds. Sure, they will likely make some fire, but its like the Jerry Springer Show, there’s 3 possible dads for those… LOL

4 Likes

Yeah im sure somewhere down the line I’ll get seeds where I don’t want. At the moment, smoke grow in the basement, seed making in an upstairs bed room. Bout as far apart as I can get them :grin:

3 Likes

That would be the Maury Show. 13 children and don’t know who any of their daddys are.

3 Likes

Hmm… Yeah, Maury was definitely king of “You ARE / ARE NOT the Father” Jerry was a bit more of a freak show I guess… Daytime TV. LOL. Good for some jaw dropping entertainment…

2 Likes

Day 45 from flip check up. All looks to be going just fine, probably about halfway there. Uped the nutes again tonight, see if we can’t get some bud swell in the next few weeks. :grin:

Zkittlez monster crops

GSC

Caramelicious

Super skunk

Bad azz cookies

13 Likes

Looking good :see_no_evil: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Nice update , you got it going your way now ~

2 Likes

Filling in nicely, frosty tips…mmmm

1 Like

Anyone seen this before? I assume my Bad Azz Cookies is trying to show off, maybe. I’ve not seen a plant do this before. Many tops (what would be the top of the cola) have split themselves in 2. Each pic is a different top - excuse the dog hair please :grin:

10 Likes

If I remember correctly one of @DougDawson PPP plants did that.

3 Likes

Yes sir, was kind of cool to watch.

10 Likes

I have a good memory. I knew I had seen that before.

3 Likes

Awesome, love when interesting things happen. Helps keep my attention :grin:

4 Likes

Thought I read someplace no one on here has grown this. No better time then the present. Got these on the server fund auction recently provided by @V4vendetta i think. See if we get all 8 of the V-1 to pop. This is a bud grow so ill be removing the males, pollen maybe :grin: to run my room full i want 8 fems, threw in 2 Blue Tara but they are regs too. Need to find a back up plan in case there aren’t 8 fems here. No biggie have options.

these will be in 7gal pots, coco/promix/perlite and 2x 640w Rayonled. Not sure what nutes yet i have options there too. Might be jacks321 again just because I have a ton of it sitting around.

11 Likes

Fresh made over the summer. Should all germ easily for you. I’ll be watching.

2 Likes

I’d like to watch too…
If you didn’t get a big deer , your welcome to stroll south a little & take 1 of mine here . They are just two 8 points & a 10 pointer on camera so far/////

3 Likes

I’ve got just a doe tag left for next week when gun season opens. My oldest boy will be back again for that. 2 in the freezer now. Eating good in the neighborhood :grin:

6 Likes