Bow4Buck and The Learning Curve

I’m excited to give these a try. Hopefully i do them justice. :grin::call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Im curious about them too. I wouldn’t change a thing. Should be a nice comparison grow man. Should grow well topped or untopped.

Yes sir, good to know. I will be topping them probably multiple times and a bunch of lst.

2 Likes

Here are the ladies today in the basement grow. 53 days from flip.

Super Skunk

Carmalicious

GSC

Zkittlez

GSC

Bad azz cookies

14 Likes

Does the super skunk smell like skunk or just pine?

Funny you should ask. Was pretty stoned in there last night smelling it. Did a double check this morning, definitely sweet and fruity is what im getting right now…

I think I do need to add another filter though. One is not getting it done for that room at the moment

3 Likes

I hear a lot about the skunk of today is nothing like the 80s skunk. I have some on my list of grows. Maybe a year away

2 Likes

Yeah, I also remember that nice stinky Skunk. Wouldn’t mind getting some of that but like you said, today the younger crowd must think its a myth :thinking:

2 Likes

The one I grew hermied so I cut it short.
Was a heavy pine but no skunk smell at all

Funny thing is, I’ve got a second one going that I really like the node spacing and branching on her. Have it in a tent waiting for black cookie pollen. That will be the skunky one…

3 Likes

I’m following your thread
I’m interested in what you get.
Hopefully it will be super stink lol

1 Like

Woke this morning to see 3 of the V-1 poking up through the soil. There is a forth just starting to pop through, should be up before the day is over. Usually 4-5days and they should all be up.

Couple more autos in the back are a couple days ahead. One is a Tangerine Dream I plan to reverse and collect the pollen. I have only one more of these seeds and hope to repro them. Figured while I’m at it might as well cross it up with a forum stomper auto so 2 of those in there too. The other 2 are Zweet auto from Ethos.

8 Likes

@Bow4Buck nice selection there. Looking forward to see what the 4play smells and looks like.

2 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by to take a look. Need to figure out how I’m going to train these. Have yeild at the top of thought. We will see there are options. Should be a good run :grin:

1 Like

Broke out the press today. Figured I’d get rid of some trim.

12 Likes

Well been 5 days or so, 6 of 8 V-1 are up and a few autos. They wanted to stretch on me so lowered the light to about 6". Usually by now I’d be rootin around in there to see whats up with the other 2, they can wait till tomorrow :grin:

9 Likes

Happy Holidays bro.

2 Likes

Hit the Super Skunk today with the first round of black cookie pollen.

14 Likes

Some random shots of bud and plants in the basement grow. Nothing real interesting going on at the moment.

12 Likes

What a beautiful monster :pray::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes